Subliminal Talk
whome DMSI 3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: whome DMSI 3.5 (/Thread-whome-DMSI-3-5)

Pages: 1 2

RE: whome DMSI 3.5 - majorSK - 02-06-2022

(02-05-2022, 02:25 PM)whome Wrote: Days 47–53

Four loops of hybrid.

I’m emotionally floating in a sea of infinite sadness, and honestly, even if DMSI goal #1 of attracting others was working, I can’t say that I’d be in any emotional state to even notice or do anything with it. DMSI goal #2 of self love is definitely not working.

I’m eyeing UH but given that it’s 8 hours, that’s literally impossible for me. In the winter I have to wear earplugs so that I can sleep through the banging of the radiator, so I can’t do overnight, and 8 hours while I’m awake would only be possible if I break it up into pieces around working. In the spring when the boiler is off and I don’t need earplugs, maybe.

TMS isn’t doing anything yet.

Hello man . Sorry to hear you are still strugling with results. From my own experience try this : give yourself some days off after cicle. 2 or 3 days as you want. And next cicle start with masked format 4 loops and use 4 loops of masked for two or three cicles on headphones with kind of loud/high volume. And most important point: do not masturbate at all. go as much days without PMO as you can. After 5-7 days of semen retention and masked format you should feel great effects from DMSI. if not try another 7 days and then another. From what i have seen hybrid seems to be very agressive format . When I used hybrid 2 3 loops I was just agressive and full of negative emotional states and results did not come. Up mentioned strategy was a game changer for me . Good luck man.

RE: whome DMSI 3.5 - Omni3 - 02-06-2022

I concur. For me, hybrid is too much pushing, and I won't be pushed!!!

So Masked at 3 loops per day is working for me, along with SR and PMO. SR /PMO is essential and a life upgrade all by itself.

I previously noted, during UMS1 runs that it was almost impossible for me to resist 'spilling my fluid.' However now on this initial DMSI 3.5 run the urge to spill has been conquered.

Hope this helps

RE: whome DMSI 3.5 - GreekGod22 - 02-06-2022

(02-06-2022, 05:36 AM)Omni3 Wrote: I previously noted, during UMS1 runs that it was almost impossible for me to resist 'spilling my fluid.' However now on this initial DMSI 3.5 run the urge to spill has been conquered.
Interesting observation. That also happens to me on UMS2.

RE: whome DMSI 3.5 - whome - 02-06-2022

Thank you for sharing your experience. The next cycle I’ll switch to masked.

RE: whome DMSI 3.5 - RTBoss - 02-06-2022

(02-06-2022, 10:03 AM)whome Wrote: Thank you for sharing your experience. The next cycle I’ll switch to masked.

If you find masked is suitable for you, wearing headphones while sleeping and listening to masked may be a solution to use UH as you sleep overnight.

RE: whome DMSI 3.5 - whome - 02-06-2022

(02-06-2022, 10:31 AM)RTBoss Wrote: If you find masked is suitable for you, wearing headphones while sleeping and listening to masked may be a solution to use UH as you sleep overnight.

I’m pretty sensitive to sound, so I don’t know if a trickling stream is going to be enough to keep me up. The problem is that percussive banging in the walls, which is why I wear earplugs, and headphones won’t be enough to stop it from waking me.

So UH is still off the table. I appreciate the suggestion, though.

RE: whome DMSI 3.5 - Shannon - 02-07-2022

(02-05-2022, 02:25 PM)whome Wrote: Days 47–53

Four loops of hybrid.

I’m emotionally floating in a sea of infinite sadness, and honestly, even if DMSI goal #1 of attracting others was working, I can’t say that I’d be in any emotional state to even notice or do anything with it. DMSI goal #2 of self love is definitely not working.

I’m eyeing UH but given that it’s 8 hours, that’s literally impossible for me. In the winter I have to wear earplugs so that I can sleep through the banging of the radiator, so I can’t do overnight, and 8 hours while I’m awake would only be possible if I break it up into pieces around working. In the spring when the boiler is off and I don’t need earplugs, maybe.

TMS isn’t doing anything yet.

I'm getting the impression that you're using the wrong sub for the job and finding reasons why you can't for the subs that might help.

There appear to be two possible options for UH.  First, use it for 8 hours when you can, even if it forces you to break ASRB.  That's not ideal, but it's better than trying to use DMSI to help with emotional healing.

Second, look for earphones or headphones that you could use to play the program while you're sleeping that would suffice to replace ear plugs.

RE: whome DMSI 3.5 - whome - 02-13-2022

(02-07-2022, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: There appear to be two possible options for UH.  First, use it for 8 hours when you can, even if it forces you to break ASRB.  That's not ideal, but it's better than trying to use DMSI to help with emotional healing.

My current scheme for doing daytime listening is using headphones at work, and I try to keep the individual loops intact. It’s already pretty tricky to find four one-hour-long blocks. I suppose I can try to find six 1⅓-hour-long blocks.

(02-07-2022, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: Second, look for earphones or headphones that you could use to play the program while you're sleeping that would suffice to replace ear plugs.

The water hammer bangs are loud. Even when I wear 30 db foam earplugs, the banging is sometimes loud enough to wake me despite wearing earplugs. I am not aware of any earphones/headphones that would come anywhere close enough to blocking enough sound to allow me to sleep.

To why I’m using DMSI, it’s because I saw you release it back in December, and because it was the most powerful sub you’d released, and it had something vaguely resembling something useful for me, I figured I’d give it a try. Now that UH is out, sure, I can certainly do my best to give it as good a try as I can that logistics allow.

If it doesn’t seem like DMSI is doing anything, do I still need to wait a week before starting UH?

RE: whome DMSI 3.5 - Shannon - 02-14-2022

(02-13-2022, 06:16 PM)whome Wrote:
(02-07-2022, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: There appear to be two possible options for UH.  First, use it for 8 hours when you can, even if it forces you to break ASRB.  That's not ideal, but it's better than trying to use DMSI to help with emotional healing.

My current scheme for doing daytime listening is using headphones at work, and I try to keep the individual loops intact. It’s already pretty tricky to find four one-hour-long blocks. I suppose I can try to find six 1⅓-hour-long blocks.

(02-07-2022, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: Second, look for earphones or headphones that you could use to play the program while you're sleeping that would suffice to replace ear plugs.

The water hammer bangs are loud. Even when I wear 30 db foam earplugs, the banging is sometimes loud enough to wake me despite wearing earplugs. I am not aware of any earphones/headphones that would come anywhere close enough to blocking enough sound to allow me to sleep.

To why I’m using DMSI, it’s because I saw you release it back in December, and because it was the most powerful sub you’d released, and it had something vaguely resembling something useful for me, I figured I’d give it a try. Now that UH is out, sure, I can certainly do my best to give it as good a try as I can that logistics allow.

If it doesn’t seem like DMSI is doing anything, do I still need to wait a week before starting UH?

Yes.  It's not that it's not doing anything, it's that your subconscious is refusing to move on the instructions, but they are still there and still being input, decoded and processed.  Need to let that fade a bit first.