Subliminal Talk
Transcendental Sith Lord's DMSI 5.8G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Transcendental Sith Lord's DMSI 5.8G Journal (/Thread-Transcendental-Sith-Lord-s-DMSI-5-8G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's DMSI 5.8G Journal - DarthXedonias - 01-27-2022

So thought I would update. Nothing new locally as expected but things still going well internationally. I have decided something though after something terrible happened on Tuesday and I think this might have just been the final push for me to leave the US for good mainly. I think this might have also been pushed by a new attitude in me as well developed by the sub which has just made me not want to tolerate any situation i don't like.

So basically when i started this job I have we got a conditional 5 USD raise. At the time I was told basically as far as unexcused absences or no call no shows as long as you didn't have more than one you were good. I did get to more than one but took advantage of working on the the holidays to have one removed so I was back to just one. I thought I was good to keep it, etc. I come to find out though I won't be getting it because they seemed to have changed the policy some time ago to instead of as long as you don't have one of those infractions its now if you even just have one. That policy is ridiculous to me. So you literally want perfection in attendance. Funny, I highly doubt the higher level execs at the corporation I work for have to follow this same policy. I doubt they miss their millions in bonuses if they miss even just one day and don't have a doctors note.

I might add the only reason I even have that infraction is literally because I had a doctors note, after someone explained the procedure for me since it was my first time not being able to make it so I got the doctors note the day after or 2 days after I called off. The guy who reacted to me essentially said since I didn't see the doctor that exact day that I called off that it was still going to be unexcused. I was incredibly pissed about that since it was literally my first time and they don't even tell you what the procedure is in training. On top of this I literally had one other one that supposedly kept on showing up on my record even though it wasn't a no call no show. One of the bosses literally told me to not come in since I was switching shifts. I literally had to tell like 2 people what happened of which they told me afterwards they removed it from my record but it kept showing up constantly. There is no point in staying at this job because essentially the policy now is you lose the 5 USD raise but then "don't worry you have a chance to regain it over the next 6 month review". So essentially I would be making less money in my second 6 month review just so I can re earn to making what I made the first 6 months at this company then it would take another 6 months of what I was making the first term in order to finally make more than that. Seems like a total waste of time to me. "Why would I continue working for you for the next 6 months making less than I was making before just to make what I made in the first term"? Yeah, so I'm not wasting my time with this.

So yeah, I tried emailing about to fight this nonsense but looks like it won't be happening. So basically I'm done with working in corporate America at this point. I would have still considered going to Texas still for a while (might still think about it a bit) but mainly at this point I'm just done with America at this point. I have never really felt at home here even though I was born here and the culture overall just didn't jive with me neither did most of the people. Most of my friends during highschool were foreigners anyway or their parents were first generation immigrants. At this point I'm highly in favoring of just returning to China to do my teaching job as I liked it much better over there compared to here (was better financially and culturally as well) and due to the low hours I would be able to spend more time actually working on completing my second bachelors degree then staying at this idiotic job.

I might add DMSI wise I would probably do a lot better there as I felt like the dating scene there was a lot better. So in someways DMSI might also be pushing me to go this route. Though i should say once UH comes out I'm going to be clearing out stuff for a few months while still here and probably while I am over there. I think making this move makes a lot of sense seeing as financially its much better because due to the RMB appreciating and the USD being inflated I would actually be making around 3,300 USD per month with free housing, etc which is more than what I'm making now with having to help my mother with rent monthly especially since it increased recently. This is while working only like 13 hours a week on top of that so I will definitely have time to finish my degree and possibly masters.

Now even more related to the sub I think I will be renting out a place in Latin America that I can go to for summer and winter breaks and I can meet all the chicks I showed there when I have time. So the women front will still be taken care of. Actually i will probably be taking the one filipina women to be staying with me in China actually during this time while I'm finishing my education and making trips to Latin America. So I guess on that front whatever DMSI is getting me to do will actually lead to having achieved the goals of the program. Its just going to take a few months to set it up but not too long I think. Given how things are going with the Asian chick I foresee things going very well on that front as far as meeting the goals of the program. The only thing I have to also wait for regarding this is for China to actually lower its restrictions on its borders a bit more which should happen possibly this spring but most definitely they will reconsider it during the summer.

Anyway, that's about the only things that have changed and I definitely see a path forward being formed which will lead to execution of the program. Will be changing to UH though when it comes out as I want to basically clear out everything majorly. I will probably run it for a good 3 to 6 months to make sure I clear out everything as much as possible. I just want to get rid of some of this fear that I feel that just won't go away for some reason. I'm definitely a lot less fearful than before over the last few months of various subs but I feel like i want to get to that point where I can use any sub and within a short time just see the external results. I just want the major things dealt with so I stop getting in my own way.

On one last note I did have a question for you @Shannon You will be putting some other new tech or other ideas in UH as well right? I'm just seeing if the thing you've been doing where you slowly move towards 6G by with every sub implementing new ideas here and there to improve them is still what the main plan is.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's DMSI 5.8G Journal - Shannon - 01-28-2022

I know you didn't ask for my advice, but if I were in your shoes, I would give Texas a reasonable chance before I left.

Quote:On one last note I did have a question for you @Shannon You will be putting some other new tech or other ideas in UH as well right? I'm just seeing if the thing you've been doing where you slowly move towards 6G by with every sub implementing new ideas here and there to improve them is still what the main plan is.

UH is getting some new ideas.  It will also have FRM 5.0, DRS, Detox, EHPRA and MHS among others.  Each program advances us forward towards 6G in some way.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's DMSI 5.8G Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-28-2022

(01-28-2022, 11:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: I know you didn't ask for my advice, but if I were in your shoes, I would give Texas a reasonable chance before I left.

Quote:On one last note I did have a question for you @Shannon You will be putting some other new tech or other ideas in UH as well right? I'm just seeing if the thing you've been doing where you slowly move towards 6G by with every sub implementing new ideas here and there to improve them is still what the main plan is.

UH is getting some new ideas.  It will also have FRM 5.0, DRS, Detox, EHPRA and MHS among others.  Each program advances us forward towards 6G in some way.

damn. incredible. with all of that how much will be ? 115$ 267$ or door number three? this Mofo has all da bells and whistles Matheson Man !!
Wow!!
Shannon you are one Bad ass Muther-shut cho-mouth !! Ha. YOU and The Real Shaft Movie with Richard Round Tree, not that other re-make idiot !!

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's DMSI 5.8G Journal - DarthXedonias - 01-28-2022

(01-28-2022, 11:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: I know you didn't ask for my advice, but if I were in your shoes, I would give Texas a reasonable chance before I left.

I will consider it and might take your advice. I did find out after some searching around that unfortunately not that many schools are able to get the exception letter approval to bring someone into the country due to the cost of the border restrictions and also even if that's so foreigners already there are getting paid much more than if you enter the country. I could still go and be making more money than I was before but wouldn't be making major bank until after my 1 year contract. Also as is you have to do 14 day quarantine when you enter the country and you have to pay for it yourself (for some dumb reason they made it so that a third party can't pay on your behalf). I would still want to go but the issue is in order to be ready and pay for all those things I would need to literally stay at this job for another 3 to 4 months while insultingly getting paid less due to a dumb policy. That part I might not be able to stomach. 

As for UH I'm glad to hear that and hopefully being 5.80G combined with FRM might do something for me. If I'm speaking honestly I'm just tired at this point. There is some part of me that is just deathly afraid of succeeding in life and despite everything it just keeps on trying screw up any chance or procrastinate in order to ruined it. Taking the degree as an example if I would have just done what needed to be done as quickly as possible I would have already been in a tech job making significantly more and I wouldn't have had to experience this case of corporate nonsense. I'm just speaking out loud here as I feel I need to air out my thoughts on this. Its like that part knows that what its doing is leading to more problems and suffering by giving into the fear and living this existence of enforced stagnation but the alternative just scares it way too much. I also think based on my childhood of just being told through people's actions that I'm worthless, not worth their time, and that maybe because of their behavior towards me I'm not not worthy of living a good life it just won't let go of any of that because that is all it has ever known. 

Because of this I will run UH for a good few months and see what happens. I have no idea what else to do at this point besides that because it feels like any further success I can have is being blocked by this part I'm talking about and it just won't budge. I have tried reasoning with it, get angry with it, etc. Nothing will change it so far and it just won't let go. Hopefully this will change it, clear out these negative beliefs, and finally I can just be done with it. I'm just tired of being held back by the beliefs this part of me has.