Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal (/Thread-DMSI-3-5-Major-Journal)

DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - majorSK - 12-18-2021

Purpose of DMSI : Since I am in relationship 3 years I wanted this product to rekindle the flame and atraction from my girlfriend since lately its been more /even thought i dont like this Alpha/Beta division/ Beta provision type. I wanna to gain more sexual atraction , to treat me more lovingly , to make her put more effort into relationship because I starting to see I am clearly the one putting a lotta more effort. Also Its good even in relationship to have more atention from other woman therefore more options. I also like self eastem self confidence module in this because after OF v1 and then OF v3 /i have been listening 8 monthss/that really helped on my way of self improvement i was kinda feeling I am lacking it very much.

9. days on DMSI. I have been using 3 loops of masked in headphones and this is my first day off.
 feeling more happy everyday than i used to. I am making more jokes , in the morning when i wake up to work I am more happy more possitive trought the day. Funny thing is that i have more energy it seems. This DMSI dont drain so much energy from me than i thought it will be. OFcourse i had days with lower energy but more days I was kinda uplifted. SO i am very happy with slow changes in my inner world i think self eastem confidence module caused this. About atraction i havent noticed anything big. One cleaner in my work seems to be atracted and droped one coment with sing of iterest. My girlfriend seems kinda more loving last 2 or 3 days but we havent been togheter since we dont live together we see each other every weekned or every other weekend. She also made one sexual joke/coment and thats is not her style she never initiates sexual things. So far i am happy with efects on my inner world. I cant better talk to peaple with less insecurities.Also I started to care a little more about my apearance. I cutted my beard, I putted on my bracelets and so on.Its seems to be easier to be on no fap on DMSI. I masturbated only twice in those 9 days and one time had sex with GF. Athought I noticed yesterday when I fapped its like I lost all efects from DMSI and also lost much more energy. Its changed my mood for worse and I was sleepy and tired. I was regreting what I did. At least DMSI its big motivation for no fap and semen retenmption becasue Shannon sayd also this program could use that sexual energy to execute and not waste it .

RE: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - Z-Man - 12-18-2021

(12-18-2021, 09:27 AM)majorSK Wrote: Purpose of DMSI : Since I am in relationship 3 years I wanted this product to rekindle the flame and atraction from my girlfriend since lately its been more /even thought i dont like this Alpha/Beta division/ Beta provision type. I wanna to gain more sexual atraction , to treat me more lovingly , to make her put more effort into relationship because I starting to see I am clearly the one putting a lotta more effort. Also Its good even in relationship to have more atention from other woman therefore more options. I also like self eastem self confidence module in this because after OF v1 and then OF v3 /i have been listening 8 monthss/that really helped on my way of self improvement i was kinda feeling I am lacking it very much.

9. days on DMSI. I have been using 3 loops of masked in headphones and this is my first day off.
 feeling more happy everyday than i used to. I am making more jokes , in the morning when i wake up to work I am more happy more possitive trought the day. Funny thing is that i have more energy it seems. This DMSI dont drain so much energy from me than i thought it will be. OFcourse i had days with lower energy but more days I was kinda uplifted. SO i am very happy with slow changes in my inner world i think self eastem confidence module caused this. About atraction i havent noticed anything big. One cleaner in my work seems to be atracted and droped one coment with sing of iterest. My girlfriend seems kinda more loving last 2 or 3 days but we havent been togheter since we dont live together we see each other every weekned or every other weekend. She also made one sexual joke/coment and thats is not her style she never initiates sexual things. So far i am happy with efects on my inner world. I cant better talk to peaple with less insecurities.Also I started to care a little more about my apearance. I cutted my beard, I putted on my bracelets and so on.Its seems to be easier to be on no fap on DMSI. I masturbated only twice in those 9 days and one time had sex with GF. Athought I noticed yesterday when I fapped its like I lost all efects from DMSI and also lost much more energy. Its changed my mood for worse and I was sleepy and tired. I was regreting what I did. At least DMSI its big motivation for no fap and semen retenmption becasue Shannon sayd also this program could use that sexual energy to execute and not waste it .

Hello majorSK, how did you get the new DMSI it is not in the store?

RE: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - 4Kingdoms - 12-18-2021

(12-18-2021, 03:36 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 09:27 AM)majorSK Wrote: Purpose of DMSI : Since I am in relationship 3 years I wanted this product to rekindle the flame and atraction from my girlfriend since lately its been more /even thought i dont like this Alpha/Beta division/ Beta provision type. I wanna to gain more sexual atraction , to treat me more lovingly , to make her put more effort into relationship because I starting to see I am clearly the one putting a lotta more effort. Also Its good even in relationship to have more atention from other woman therefore more options. I also like self eastem self confidence module in this because after OF v1 and then OF v3 /i have been listening 8 monthss/that really helped on my way of self improvement i was kinda feeling I am lacking it very much.

Hello majorSK, how did you get the new DMSI it is not in the store?

Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility Ver. 3.5 (5.8G - Type A/B/C/D Hybrid
https://subliminal-shop.com/collections/adult-related-18/products/develop-maximum-sexual-irresistibility-ver-3-4-5-8g-type-a-b-c-d-hybrid

RE: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - majorSK - 12-29-2021

20 days : self effects described above are working well . Been messaging with woman's and I got courage to say things like never before. External effects don't work yet. I see zero respond from my girlfriend. Nothing sexual, and sometimes it seems like it's harder to turn her on for sex. I see that some girls in public looking at me some not. Some really hot ones that grabs my attention don't even look. Soo I will observe more and be patient. My usage is 4 days on 1 day off . I'm going sometimes 2 loops of hybrid thought earphones and sometimes when I'm alone 2 loops ultrasonic thought mobile speaker.

RE: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - Shannon - 12-29-2021

Remember that the program is designed to not affect people for whom having sex with you would be harmful, or would harm anyone else. Sad but true, this is necessary to protect me, you and everyone else; but a general rule of thumb is that the more attractive a person is, the more likely they are to be involved in ways that would be harmful for them to respond to you sexually. So what you're going to see is that results are less often with higher level targets, but when you get them, they'll be on the crazy side. The program's primary goal is to do no harm, because we all know how crazy the world is right now and how that would filter down into trouble for me and the program users if I didn't put these safeties in place.

I suggest you pick one format and stick with it.

RE: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - majorSK - 01-01-2022

@Shannon I totally get it. It's great to hear that subliminal creator like you care about this world and don't want to do more harm . I understand . But we should think about this one sentence "would harm anyone else in process". Now imagine this scenario: girl fresh out of relationship but her ex it's still possessive cannot accept fact that they are over and think it's just "break" for a while. There comes guy with dmsi . Will it hurt him to see she already have someone else? Yes definitely. Another scenario: guy orbiting girl for 5 years she is free now he think it's finally his chance. Now there comes guy with dmsi. Will it hurt him? It will. Another scenari: parents wanna good parent for daughter from theyr local church or some rich guy and here comes player on dmsi. Will they be hurt? They will. I know these are silly examples but what measure of hurting we talking about? I mean it's impossible to not harm some guy or relatives feelings. . And ok I have chosen hybrid.

RE: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - Shannon - 01-01-2022

(01-01-2022, 03:46 AM)majorSK Wrote: @Shannon I totally get it. It's great to hear that subliminal creator like you care about this world and don't want to do more harm . I understand . But we should think about this one sentence "would harm anyone else in process". Now imagine this scenario: girl fresh out of relationship but her ex it's still possessive cannot accept fact that they are over and think it's just "break" for a while. There comes guy with dmsi . Will it hurt him to see she already have someone else? Yes definitely. Another scenario: guy orbiting girl for 5 years she is free now he think it's finally his chance. Now there comes guy with dmsi. Will it hurt him? It will. Another scenari: parents wanna good parent for daughter from theyr local church or some rich guy and here comes player on dmsi. Will they be hurt? They will. I know these are silly examples but what measure of hurting we talking about? I mean it's impossible to not harm some guy or relatives feelings. . And ok I have chosen hybrid.

On the other side of the coin, without this, we have people cheating on boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/fiance, wrecking homes, hurting children, and getting all manner of trouble going on.

There is no perfect solution.  It took me so long to work on this program because I didn't know how to do the tech, but I also didn't have a solution for tis either.  The best I can do is to give instructions to do no harm, and let the use r handle it from there.  The other alternative is... no DMSI at all.

RE: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - majorSK - 01-11-2022

I went from hybrid back to Masked 2 loops. Big resistance still persist. I was doing 2 loops of hybrid and last day of cycle i went to 4 hybrids. I shouldnt .... after day off I went for masked 2 loops per day and resistance still not dying. I have urge to overeat myself , mostly with junk food, also big urge to mastrubate everday . My head is hurting now 4 th day in row. But I dont know if that headache if pure from subliminal maybe I catched cold or somethin. Anyway these drained days I dont feel noticable effect but one thing is for sure my needines came down , like i dont need so much atention / if any at all/ from GF. so Thats possive thing. Im going to slowly get back to track with Masked format and I hope get myself to my usual rutine - working out , be on good diet , lose some fat and not mastrubate. Also when I have been using hybrid I did not see any results at all only resistance and bad mood came up. I dont like to being told what to do so other formats suits better BUT in OF v3 hybrid worked great. Maybe I should continue to use hybrid and fight through resistance?

RE: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - Shannon - 01-11-2022

(01-11-2022, 01:52 PM)majorSK Wrote: I went from hybrid back to Masked 2 loops. Big resistance still persist. I was doing 2 loops of hybrid and last day of cycle i went to 4 hybrids. I shouldnt .... after day off I went for masked 2 loops per day and resistance still not dying. I have urge to overeat myself , mostly with junk food, also big urge to mastrubate everday . My head is hurting now 4 th day in row. But I dont know if that headache if pure from subliminal maybe I catched cold or somethin. Anyway these drained days I dont feel noticable effect but one thing is for sure my needines came down , like i dont need so much atention / if any at all/ from GF. so Thats possive thing. Im going to slowly get back to track with Masked format and I hope get myself to my usual rutine - working out , be on good diet , lose some fat and not mastrubate. Also when I have been using hybrid I did not see any results at all only resistance and bad mood came up. I dont like to being told what to do so other formats suits better BUT in OF v3 hybrid worked great. Maybe I should continue to use hybrid and fight through resistance?

The result you got tells me that the program is doing something that scares the ever living hell out of you.  To fight this particular program that much and in those ways points to crazy amounts of deep fear. 

I suggest that you do this.

Starting with Masked format, increase the loops per day per ASRB2 cycle by +1 until you break through that fear.  If you get to the end of 9 loops per day and that fear is still there, then move to ultrasonic at 1 loop per day and repeat the climb.  If you again get to 9 loops and still have that issue, then start back a 1 loop with hybrid and repeat.

So you would at the end of this ASRB2 cycle go to 3 loops/day on with masked format.

The key here is that you have to apply enough pressure to override and dissolve the fear and the cause of the fear, which almost certainly can be done if you use it correctly.  But jumping in with Hybrid is not recommended, and remember that 1 loop of Hybrid is 2+ loops of anything else.  4 loops of Hybrid is at least 8 loops of anything else, and jumping in that much that fast is quite predictably going to either wipe out the fear, or trigger it so hard that you get the sort of result you're describing.

Gradually increase the power until you find your sweet spot.  Once the fear is overcome, AutoConfig should kick in.

RE: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - Shannon - 01-11-2022

By the way, you mention that you have a GF. It's very possible that you are subconsciously afraid to cheat on her as a result of using this program, and if she represents your "only hope for getting a woman" to some part of your conscious and or subconscious mind, then losing her may become a life and death threat to that part of your subconscious that believes she is your only hope for getting a woman.

Remember, this program is NOT designed for guys who want to keep a committed and or monogamous relationship they have.

RE: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - majorSK - 01-14-2022

Thank you very much Shannon for your detailed guide. I apreciate it. Last post that you were saying only hope for getting woman its partialy and maybe fully true. Hitted naild on the head. For about one year I have been feeling unatractive and not enought. Even after OF v3 self eastem and self trust was still lacking. sooo maybe I resisting so hard because of that - but that believe needs to be crushed. And yes I am very well aware that DMSI its not recomended in relationship but I will take that risk. Anyway been doing fine with 3 loops of masked. My head dont hurt , I feeliing lot of energy also doing no fap. I got myself back to the track. Been getting lots of looks from womans, and male co workers been doing little favors for me even tho I didint ask for anything.. But I am getting angry very fast when someone acts in selfis or bad ways.. After OF v3 my tolerance went really realy down and with DMSI its going even lower . Also most times I have trouble falling asleep even thought I working hard labor job, and doing workouts.

RE: DMSI 3.5 Major Journal - majorSK - 01-20-2022

Ok guys today I did my last loop. Im going to stop using DMSI. I sucessfely ignored Shannons warning that this isnt good in relationship and that is true. I constantly getting thoughts about other womans , about breaking up from my relationship... Even tho my relationship its not great as I would want it to be and for sure it will die someday, but its not worth it for some short term sex to disolve it in this period of my life.I dont wanna to entangle myself with this kind of situations.... Another reason is that in this period of my life , I need to be focusing on other areas on my life , and on inner self development and not chasing varieties of pussy, its tempting but its not important.Also another reason is that I getting huge resistances cuz of my relationship... Sometimes I have one big chaos in my head from up mentioned things. I m gonna miss self eastem self confidence module from this and I would like to have that or something similiar in future as standalone subliminal. We have absolute self confidence old tech , and also Self eastem old tech too so it would be great to have something like that in this new powerfull 5,8 g technology. So far Im gonna wait some days , and then go OF v3 again, and wait some new goodies that mr. Shannom will make. Thanks for help and I hope this journal, mostly Shannons responses will be helpful for guys that are looking for informations about DMSI.

Edit : cherry on the end. todays morning I went to deal with some matters at our works office. There was woman hepling me with that and I imediately started to banter with her, seduce her pick up on her. I made dealing with office paperwork to possitive and funny event. She was flipping her hair , coretcting her clothes I was feeling that sexual tension. When I got out from office I was sad that I didint ask for her nubmer even thought my GF was messaging me from morning with lovely messages....