Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.4 / now 3.5 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.4 / now 3.5 journal (/Thread-DMSI-3-4-now-3-5-journal)

DMSI 3.4 / now 3.5 journal - racktree - 12-15-2021

In the past I was keeping journals so that they help Shannon to get feedback for future updates and products. My impression is this is DMSI's last update so I was hesitant to make a journal at first but now I believe I'll do it to get some of my questions answered and possibly post results.

My profile: 33 y.o., male, in relationship.

Running it as instructed 4 days on, 1 day off. This is Day 7 and today I will replace with the 3.5 version.

Day 1, immediately after the loop I found myself wanting to fix my messed up beard. 

Day 1-5, the usual women that I have been attracting when I run any version of DMSI (older women above 40) have been responding again. I am relationship type of guy but the idea of having sex with an older women sounds interesting and a bit exciting but never came up to me until DMSI brought it to surface. What I noticed from the last couple of runs of DMSI over time is that I have also been attracting younger women 19-25 but I did not noticed at first as it's been difficult for me to spot them. Older women immediately open conversations, joke or test me. Younger women I subtly noticed have been more feminine and the signs they give are stares and trying to be close or next to me. 

Day 1-7, I am feeling an increased desire of sexual intercourse, continuously. 

Day 5, had a party and most were young women. One of them was staring all night, when i was looking back she was either frozen or laughing and tried to start conversations several times. Not sure how she was engaging that much as she is a good friend of my girlfriend and my girlfriend was around all night.

Day 6, was feeling anger. Not sure if it was from DMSI as the last year I've been unstable emotionally. This anger was similar to bringing things from the past on surface. I remember it when I was doing emotional healing subs. In the night I felt fear coming up. Fear connected with survival. 

Day 7, my girlfriend smelled me while hugging and she told me "Why do you smell like that?" and I asked back "How do I smell?" and she answered "You smell sperm". Not sure what that was.

Switching to 3.5 from today and will be monitoring if the play pattern needs to change. On Day 6 in the morning I though I need another break day but this subsided until afternoon and I restarted my 4 days on, 1 day off.

RE: DMSI 3.4 / now 3.5 journal - Shannon - 12-15-2021

Semen has pheromones in it, the most prominent of which is androsteRONE. So a lot of people associate that pheromone's smell with masculine sexual fluids, and thus male sex scent. It's a pheromone that exists entirely independent of sex or semen, and usually is more prominent in men in their 30's and older. If memory serves, it signals more of a mature alpha than a bad boy alpha, and tends to garner more respect and attraction for reasons other than the "bad boy" type vibe that androsteNONE puts off; usually, this is the seasoned, experienced, established man vibe.

Just wear a cover fragrance. Or, if she likes it, don't.

RE: DMSI 3.4 / now 3.5 journal - racktree - 12-18-2021

Thank you Shannon.

An update. For the sake of keeping a journal I have to mention that I messed up the 4 days on 1 day off. Its difficult to listen to it as I am always around people and I hate putting on headphones. I will try to follow the instructions pattern as much as possible or the pattern autoconfig "proposes".

Confidence levels are high. Especially seeing myself in the mirror. Noticed a lot of people complimenting my physical appearance which in general it has been nonexistent in my life.

I need a lot of effort of making my girlfriend orgasm. The last 2 weeks she has been having orgasms very easily with times being extremely easy. If I can give an example, imagine that for an orgasm I had to build this up and would take 30-50 minutes. The last days she had an orgasm within 10 minutes. This is a first time thing and we are together for a year.

RE: DMSI 3.4 / now 3.5 journal - K-Train - 12-18-2021

(12-18-2021, 07:30 AM)racktree Wrote: Thank you Shannon.

An update. For the sake of keeping a journal I have to mention that I messed up the 4 days on 1 day off. Its difficult to listen to it as I am always around people and I hate putting on headphones. I will try to follow the instructions pattern as much as possible or the pattern autoconfig "proposes".

Confidence levels are high. Especially seeing myself in the mirror. Noticed a lot of people complimenting my physical appearance which in general it has been nonexistent in my life.

I need a lot of effort of making my girlfriend orgasm. The last 2 weeks she has been having orgasms very easily with times being extremely easy. If I can give an example, imagine that for an orgasm I had to build this up and would take 30-50 minutes. The last days she had an orgasm within 10 minutes. This is a first time thing and we are together for a year.

It's been VERY easy to make my GF orgasm as well. I also own Orgasm Enhancer 5.75G and the effects of DMSI 3.5 resemble it. A welcome effect might I add. How has your GF's behavior changed towards you since DMSI 3.5?

RE: DMSI 3.4 / now 3.5 journal - racktree - 12-18-2021

(12-18-2021, 08:20 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 07:30 AM)racktree Wrote: Thank you Shannon.

It's been VERY easy to make my GF orgasm as well. I also own Orgasm Enhancer 5.75G and the effects of DMSI 3.5 resemble it. A welcome effect might I add. How has your GF's behavior changed towards you since DMSI 3.5?

Hmm... she is turned on more, she engages more times on having sex, having orgasms faster than me, notices me as more attractive and beautiful and tries to steal my attention or ask for my opinion when we are with other people.

RE: DMSI 3.4 / now 3.5 journal - Shannon - 12-18-2021

Sounds like you're having fun.

RE: DMSI 3.4 / now 3.5 journal - racktree - 12-22-2021

Indeed I had.

Even that I run the dmsi for like 10 days the results were amazing. I am also amazed that it even got results during a pandemic when the amount of people I even get in close proximity is very small. Truth is if the party did not happen I wouldn't really experience this version as something that never happened before on previous versions. As a result I would say to anyone listening, be patient for the right circumstances to occur. And don't forget we are in a pandemic.

So I stopped listening to dmsi since the 18th. The thing is, some of its effects are still visible but they are subsiding. I decided to stop listening to it and maybe put it on again next spring-summer when we will be able to get out more.

RE: DMSI 3.4 / now 3.5 journal - Shannon - 12-22-2021

Thank you for the feedback.