Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI 3.5 Run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI 3.5 Run (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-3-5-Run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Shannon's DMSI 3.5 Run - Shannon - 12-11-2021

Alright, some background.

For the last 2-2.5 weeks I have been getting TID from this program.  At first I didn't want to run it, but as the TID became more and more pronounced I started wondering why I would choose to run it if I wanted to run UMS instead.

The effects I have gotten from TID are:
  • I can feel myself projecting the aura.  It feels like I'm in the sun in the middle of summer in the middle of the day at the beach for me, mostly my arms and face.  This sensation only comes when I am using an aura projection program, and it only feels like I'm getting a sunburn when I run DMSI specifically.
  • Celebrity effect has been in full force.  I have had days when I went to eat out where I would have so many people talking to me at once, competing for my attention, that I couldn't get my food eaten.  One time I had a guy behind me, a guy to my right, and woman to ly left and a woman wandering around all talking to me at once. 
  •  I've noticed that I'm getting a lot of cases of younger women noticing me, going out of their way to be closer to me, hitting my aura, sex flushing like mad and then running away.  This has happened three times now.
  • I am also getting a lot of aggressive stares, usually accompanied by a facial sex flush, from women, usually in their 20's.
  • I'm getting a lot of special treatment.
  • Women who would normally ignore me or avoid me are now going out of their way to come over and talk to me, being very positive and sharing information that is very advantageous for me to know if I want to seduce them (or their daughter!) that they normally would keep to themselves.
  • Very attractive servers acting like GF and I are friends and family, instead of customers; greeting us with things like, "Oh, I am SO glad you're here, it's been a rough day."
  • People around us (GF and I) are generally in a better mood.
  • Getting a lot more sudden attention, smiles, comfort with my presence and positive attitudes (instead of the typical ignored) from females in the 16 to 19 range who wander into my passive aura, which appears to be about 20-21 feet out.  They seem to be affected in a more general good mood sort of way than sexual, which is a good thing in cases where they are underage.
All this before I ever started using the program.  This was all just TID.

Models indicated that running the program was the best path forward, but only for 2 cycles, so that's what I'm doing.  I guess using this program will help me understand DMSI 3.4 and 5.8G better, which is important somehow.  GF doesn't mind, since she trusts me, but I can't go past 2 cycles or it will become too dangerous, so I guess the effects ramp up over time, or maybe enough exposures.

I am listening to my first loop now.  I'm going to be using Ultrasonic, v13/15, 4 days on, 1 day off unless AutoConfig says otherwise.  So far no such thing.  HUGE sunburn effect though.  My cat is going crazy trying to get on my lap again. 

Some of the results I have gotten confused me until I realized that the active and passive aura effects seem to be producing different results in some ways.  Or maybe the effects are from my optimized pheromone signature, which I cannot apply filters for taken and age to.

The most attractive females I have access to are two blondes who both rate a solid 9/10 in my book, and ironically look like sisters.  Both of them have had some rather extraordinary responses to me during this last 4 days.  The older of the two was serving GF and I at a celebration dinner (celebrating the release of DMSI, ironically) and was very clearly having major internal turmoil over her attraction conflicting with her knowledge that GF is my GF.  She eventually made herself scarce as an effort to prevent herself from doing something she would regret.

The other is a hostess where I normally go eat if I have a little money extra.  Usually she will be busy hosting, and occasionally when it gets slow, she will clear and wipe tables.  Normally we get seated far from the host stand, so she usually never comes close to us.  This time she found her way over to the table right next to us, potentially gave me a butt presentation (I wasn't really paying attention because I was engaged in conversation with GF and two other servers at the same time while trying to eat) and then stood bold upright.  That sudden movement got my attention, and I noted that she was crazy red in her face.  She looked panicked, and ran around behind us to clean another table, never even finishing the one she was working on, and apparently that didn't solve whatever issue she was having so she ran off a few seconds later.  After that she wouldn't come within about 20 feet of me, and I noted that she was back to her usual very pale facial skin.

The 8's, 7's and 6's seem to be very reactive to my passive aura too.  Even the taken and married ones.  That's what confused me.  They're not making moves on me, but they're spending a lot of time in conversation with me, either coming over to talk under circumstances where they normally would not, or they're giving me 2-3x more "Is everything okay?" than usual if they're serving me.  Maybe that's the pheromones, which I cannot apply a filter to for the taken and underage thing.

Whatever the case, I am stunned at this level of TID.  Can't wait to see what happens actually running it.

By the way, when you run this thing, always remember that it is designed to weed out people who:

1. Are not free to have sex with you.
  2. Are underage in your jurisdiction.
  3. Cannot legally consent to sex in your jurisdiction.
  4. Cannot have sex with you without causing harm to themselves or anyone else.
This will weed out a lot of opportunities you might want to take.  Don't assume you aren't getting results; it's just DMSI protecting you from bad situations.  This means that when you do get results, DMSI should have a LOT more energy to use to help things go your way.  Just wait until you encounter that 8-9-10 who is free and clear. 

I'm about 54 minutes into my first loop and starting to get tired.  This started at about 50 minutes.  I started running it right after having lunch, so I have enough food.  It must be projecting more energy than I can easily source.

When this is finished, I'm going to go to the bookstore and read for a while, and see if anyone responds.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.4 Run - Shannon - 12-11-2021

And... Stop. GF is sick so its MIR for me. Guess I'll try again when she's done.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.4 Run - Superman - 12-11-2021

(12-11-2021, 03:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: And... Stop. GF is sick so its MIR for me.  Guess I'll try again when she's done.

Aw that’s a little disappointing. Are you sure it’s not resistance or her trying to sabotage your results?

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.4 Run - Shannon - 12-11-2021

(12-11-2021, 10:24 PM)Superman Wrote:
(12-11-2021, 03:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: And... Stop. GF is sick so its MIR for me.  Guess I'll try again when she's done.

Aw that’s a little disappointing. Are you sure it’s not resistance or her trying to sabotage your results?

Yes.  She's been sick and using MIR for more than a week now, and it's taking a long time to kill because at this point she's starting to have trouble remembering to turn it on when her phone restarts, etc. I thought she'd been done with it a while back, but she tells me she's still sick.

So no sabotage.  She's actually sided with my advisor, who told me that I should run it a couple cycles to understand how it feels and works.  I just need to wait until she's not sick.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.4 Run - GreekGod22 - 12-12-2021

Curious if you are going to resume UMSv2 at some point.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.4 Run - Shannon - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 02:26 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Curious if you are going to resume UMSv2 at some point.

Yes. When GF is over this.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.4 Run - lano1106 - 12-12-2021

I am curious about one thing Shannon. Besides voiding the warranty, what are the consequences of pausing using a program such as UMSv2 to make a short test of another program like DMSI?

Are the impacts minimal toward achieving the paused program goals?

I am resisting the urge to give DMSI a try like you do because achieving UMS goal is currently my priority.... but seeing that you do exactly what I was tempted to do... I can only conclude that it is not that bad to take a small break from one program to make a small test with another one....

If I can, I'll wait until I complete month #2 of stage 4. Intuitively, that seems like the the end of a mega cycle could be the best spot for a small experimentation... but that would be pushing the DMSI experimentation up to February 2022 which appears so far away while attending holidays parties under DMSI influence could be a well deserved reward for having worked so hard during the whole year...

I'm really curious to read your thoughts on this topic...

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.4 Run - HMoody - 12-12-2021

(12-11-2021, 11:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: By the way, when you run this thing, always remember that it is designed to weed out people who:

This will weed out a lot of opportunities you might want to take.  Don't assume you aren't getting results; it's just DMSI protecting you from bad situations.  This means that when you do get results, DMSI should have a LOT more energy to use to help things go your way.  Just wait until you encounter that 8-9-10 who is free and clear. 

I'm about 54 minutes into my first loop and starting to get tired.  This started at about 50 minutes.  I started running it right after having lunch, so I have enough food.  It must be projecting more energy than I can easily source.

When this is finished, I'm going to go to the bookstore and read for a while, and see if anyone responds.

I'm curious about Point 4 and what constitutes harm to themselves or anyone else? How is that defined? For example, If the attraction to you causes hurt feelings in someone else that likes them but is not dating them...Is that harmful? Or let's say they were looking to leave a relationship anyways and attraction to you gives them that final push to do so. In a sense it harms their current partner as well as themselves because breakups are usually painful to one or both parties. Does that mean the DMSI would not target them? A lot of things can be considered harmful depending on point of view...so I'm curious as to where the line is drawn in regards to the program.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.4 Run - Shannon - 12-13-2021

(12-12-2021, 06:45 PM)lano1106 Wrote: I am curious about one thing Shannon. Besides voiding the warranty, what are the consequences of pausing using a program such as UMSv2 to make a short test of another program like DMSI?

Are the impacts minimal toward achieving the paused program goals?

I am resisting the urge to give DMSI a try like you do because achieving UMS goal is currently my priority.... but seeing that you do exactly what I was tempted to do... I can only conclude that it is not that bad to take a small break from one program to make a small test with another one....

If I can, I'll wait until I complete month #2 of stage 4. Intuitively, that seems like the the end of a mega cycle could be the best spot for a small experimentation... but that would be pushing the DMSI experimentation up to February 2022 which appears so far away while attending holidays parties under DMSI influence could be a well deserved reward for having worked so hard during the whole year...

I'm really curious to read your thoughts on this topic...

First, I am finished with run-through #1 of UMS v2, all 5 months.  I would not even allow the thought to enter my mind of doing this otherwise.  DON'T do that. 

Second, I really don't want to do this.  I'm doing this because I need to understand what 5.8G does to the user before I finish building the next program in 5.8G, which is why I was advised to do this in the first place.  I am really not happy to be interrupting my UMS run for this.  It's been very frustrating so far in multiple directions to do this, and I'm close to just saying screw it and going back to UMS.

Third, 5.8G is very clearly multiples of the power level of 5.75.7G, and I know that because I did a loop of DMSI and then had to listen to MIR 24/7 after that.  It has been very difficult to remain awake ever since then for that reason, even with caffeine megaosing.  You will need time between them.  I took a week off before starting, and I will need a week off after running this to re-start.

Fourth, there are some things coming up that you'll want to wait for anyway.  So for now, just finish your run through of UMS v2 and then give yourself a week off.  5.8G is pretty aggressive about using the resources.  Turbulence is not fun.

(12-12-2021, 07:40 PM)HMoody Wrote:
(12-11-2021, 11:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: By the way, when you run this thing, always remember that it is designed to weed out people who:

I'm curious about Point 4 and what constitutes harm to themselves or anyone else? How is that defined? For example, If the attraction to you causes hurt feelings in someone else that likes them but is not dating them...Is that harmful? Or let's say they were looking to leave a relationship anyways and attraction to you gives them that final push to do so. In a sense it harms their current partner as well as themselves because breakups are usually painful to one or both parties. Does that mean the DMSI would not target them? A lot of things can be considered harmful depending on point of view...so I'm curious as to where the line is drawn in regards to the program.

Harm to themselves or anyone else is self defined.  I cannot offer a more specific definition than you can, everyone is different, and every situation is different.  So my best effort to prevent DMSI from causing cheating, breaking up relationships and families is to include this.  You draw the line.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.4 Run - lano1106 - 12-13-2021

thx Shannon for your advice. I will follow it...

it makes sense that as the developer, you need to test your own creations. that is the only way to know how good you have succeeded...

In some way, I am envying a little bit your perfect alibi... but OTOH, this might be seen as a sacrifice for the community higher good...

UMS is fun for me in the moment so I should be good to keep going despite the temptation. thx for your reply!

(12-13-2021, 05:02 PM)lano1106 Wrote: thx Shannon for your advice. I will follow it...

it makes sense that as the developer, you need to test your own creations. that is the only way to know how good you have succeeded...

In some way, I am envying a little bit your perfect alibi... but OTOH, this might be seen as a sacrifice for the community higher good...

UMS is fun for me in the moment so I should be good to keep going despite the temptation. thx for your reply!

Thank you for listening.

At the moment, this is more of a sacrifice than anything else, even though it's interesting to see what happens.  I'd rather be wealthy, though.

I am feeling really conflicted. I want to go back to UMS and not interrupt my run, but I also need to understand how 5.8G works better. Although the couple of loops over a couple of days that I have done have been very eye opening, I am not sure whether to keep going or not.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.5 Run - CatMan - 12-13-2021

"Shannon's DMSI 3.5 Run"?

"It's here." in your personal journal.

Connection? Bit surprising.

*X Files Theme*