Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.5 (/Thread-DMSI-3-5)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI 3.5 - Shadow2200 - 12-10-2021

Day 3

Not much to report. A few more ioi's, did receive a couple of friend requests on social media out of the blue from friends han't seen in a while. could be nothing. Going out latter to night we'll see what happens

RE: DMSI 3.4 - Shadow2200 - 12-11-2021

Day 4

Not much to report. Feeling more unaffected by peoples reactions to me etc. I may very well be surrounded by a lot of females who aren't available for anything to happen. Last night at the bar a few smiles here and there mainly everyone was taken or not available. Although oddly enough a few ioi's that seemed to have bf's eyeing me out. well see if anything comes of my meeting tomorrow.

RE: DMSI 3.4 - Shadow2200 - 12-12-2021

Day 5

Had my weekly meeting, plus it gave me a chance to gauge some reactions. I'd say i had a bit more attraction for some of the girls there lots of eye contact and few slow walk by', making sure i got noticed and a girl planting herself waiting for me to pas by aka a trap. Plus i was giving a free ride by dancer wans't really asking. see when out of her way to give me one so why not. Over all a ok day. i'm seeing the seeds of something that might be there, but nothing really much to right about other than i like the aura shielding in this version as i can see a lot people trying to throw shade negativity and i'm having a lot reaction to it and for the most part being almost completely unaffected by it, despite clearly seeing. All of these girls at the meeting pretty much know me. I did have some random female say hi out of the blue which is a bit odd.

RE: DMSI 3.4 - Shadow2200 - 12-13-2021

Day 6

At work. one thing good dnut working in retail ie public uou can get a good gauge of peoplrs reactions pretty well. Seeing done increased attraction in general. people being nicer. hsd thid one coworker always popping up arround me like a hot a mew shadow. thatd not new totally but its like taking a notch
All the versions of DMSI hsge been great gor attention ioi's we will see if anything goes further than that. Thats the million dollar question. time will tell

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shadow2200 - 12-14-2021

Day 7

Starting 3.5 today. we,ll see now the updates  go. i had various co workers keep finding excuses to vome eround me try to get my attention this is even before the upgrades. i do think it has a increased effect on people wjo ste atlesst some what available snd no effect on wuiye a few people wjo sre not.wr will see uf yhr new aura will incurage some actions not just stares snd flirting

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shannon - 12-14-2021

Having trouble reading your posts. Please take a bit more time to spell or use a computer.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shadow2200 - 12-20-2021

Day  12

been getting lot if attension, yhe DRS shield is also very strong in this version s welll. At my weekly meet did get massive attentions from every girl that was at done level interested in me. which is good. As for the affected i have seen a bit more effort in trying to mske sonething happen like trying to initiate conversations waiting around for me. asof yet i see nothing see if its powerful enough to comple them to do much more than that. well see whst happens

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shannon - 12-20-2021

Based on what I have seen and experienced, it takes time to ramp up for some reason. Let's see how it goes from here.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shadow2200 - 12-21-2021

Day 13

This version is way stronger than the last one by far. There are a couple of co workers that have a thing for me. One chica girl 20,s constantly flirting etc all the time. A good sign she initiates it all the time which is something. The other one who was quote gay has a girl friend etc just seems to want be atound me even when there no good reason for or always try to stay in my line of sight. 
      another thing i,ve noticed which is new is especially with girls i like ir that are in to me i constantly try to come up with Sexual indendos or turn it that way with no effort on my part. which is a great plus. Another thing i do like about this version is that you do find out pretty fast who likes you snd who dose not. which is good time saver.

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shannon - 12-21-2021

Are you referring to v3.4 as the last version or v3.3.2?

RE: DMSI 3.5 - KingDavid93 - 12-21-2021

@Shadow2200

Hi

What is your current usage amount and format?

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shadow2200 - 12-26-2021

(12-21-2021, 10:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: Are you referring to v3.4 as the last version or v3.3.2?

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shadow2200 - 12-26-2021

(12-21-2021, 01:25 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: @Shadow2200

Hi

What is your current usage amount and format?

Hybrid Trickling Stream 1 loop+ have tried more than one loop sometimes

RE: DMSI 3.5 - Shannon - 12-26-2021

You should stick to a specific number of loops per cycle. Jumping around, you can't know what's doing what.