Subliminal Talk
Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal (/Thread-Superman-s-DMSI-3-4-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Shannon - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 04:39 AM)Superman Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 09:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 08:48 PM)Superman Wrote: I have been feeling a little different lately and I came to to the forum to see if it might be TID from something else. Lo and behold Shannon is working on some type of custom dmsi

How have you been feeling different?

I've been feeling extremely relaxed and optimistic in a way. Also getting the overall feeling that attractive women are common. Kind of like I'm settling into the final stage of the cave allegory.

According to what came out of the models for making DMSI 3.6 work, the majority of the problem - the vast majority, even still - was fear.  Both user and affected side.  Much of what has been done to make it work has been developing and configuring the FRM and EF-FRM. If that was to be effective, relaxation and optimism would seem a natural result, as would a loss of any scarcity mindset.  Attractive women are common.  So it very well could be TID.  But the custom is not finished being built yet and when it is delivered, it has a month of testing minimum before I decide whether or not it works well enough to be worth adjusting and rebuilding for public release.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 03-19-2022

Lol ok so I have some form of female attention to report. There is this Polish/Ukrainian woman at work. I'm assuming late 30's/early 40's I don't find her attractive at all but I'm just noticing her behaviour. She has been going completely out of her way to talk to me and even stopped me to compliment me on my appearance and the way I dress and carry myself. The weather is getting warmer now so I haven't been wearing my touques and oversized sweaters to work, wearing some of my normal non work attire to work. Prior to this interaction she was already going out of her way to talk to me before, but since I changed my clothes she's complimenting me a lot. It's too bad she isn't very attractive, but she seems like a very nurturing woman.

It just made me think, that if one woman is seeing me and thinking these things, there have got to be others thinking the same thing. They're just much more reserved and keep things to themself.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - 4Kingdoms - 03-20-2022

(03-19-2022, 10:02 PM)Superman Wrote: Lol ok so I have some form of female attention to report. There is this Polish/Ukrainian woman at work. I'm assuming late 30's/early 40's I don't find her attractive at all but I'm just noticing her behaviour. She has been going completely out of her way to talk to me and even stopped me to compliment me on my appearance and the way I dress and carry myself. The weather is getting warmer now so I haven't been wearing my touques and oversized sweaters to work, wearing some of my normal non work attire to work. Prior to this interaction she was already going out of her way to talk to me before, but since I changed my clothes she's complimenting me a lot. It's too bad she isn't very attractive, but she seems like a very nurturing woman.

It just made me think, that if one woman is seeing me and thinking these things, there have got to be others thinking the same thing. They're just much more reserved and keep things to themself.

Welcome to the DMSI Club!!
It's great to hear that you are seeing what I've been experiencing on DMSI!!
Enjoy the journey...

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 03-21-2022

Also one thing to note that I really only started noticing a few months ago. I did try dating apps for a very short while and I noticed that I was getting a higher percentage of matches from black women. I never dated a black woman before but they do have amazing bodies. And this translated a little bit to real world as well. I'm finding that some of the black women at work are being very friendly and chatty with me. For reference my ethnicity is Indian. I never would have thought that black girls would be attracted to me, so it's a bit of an eye opener for me.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 04-07-2022

Just read the description for ARL and it seems interesting to me. I'm thinking of giving it a try, but I feel like I've been running dmsi so long I have to see it through.

I think ARL might be more of what I’m looking for anyways. I always wanted to be a guy who could get tons of girls but I think that’s more for my ego.  When it comes down to it I’m more of a relationship person than a playboy type.  Maybe that’s just fear talking. Fear of being judged as being bad for trying to be a player

I think I would be the third type of person, looking for changes to happen.

For Dmsi  I did increase my usage to 5 loops hybrid on days that I do listen.  Since the masking requirements are being lifted I have noticed more females talking to me at work. A few of them were talking to me before, but now more of them are who never did before

Lifestyle wise I’m just focusing on my fitness and finances.  I feel like the things that are happening now are more reflective of ums2 than Dmsi. Or maybe building fitness finances and status are results of Dmsi

Just some ramblings of things

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 04-08-2022

Ok I know I always go on about no results but things are picking up. Today at work two women whom I never spoke to started talking to me, got complimented on my smile by one of them. And then some of my male managers commented on my appearance as well.

I really haven't changed much, just took off the mask and did some minor changes to my beard.

It got me thinking how every where I go I somehow end up being quite popular. Which is very strange to me since I was extremely unpopular growing up. Middle school and high school were absolutely horrible for me. University was a little better and ever since then I've been like an all star in every setting. Work groups and friend groups alike.

I remember one of my managers at a previous job was commenting on me saying things like I seem like such an amazing and respectable person, it was almost like he was in awe of me. And I'm noticing some very big respect and acknowledge from my coworkers and managers at this new job as well.

Hopefully this popularity gets me some groupies lol

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 04-09-2022

It seems like everytime I go to work, a new female who I've never spoken to before decides to talk to me. Today I had a pretty long conversation with this girl at work. It was just a friendly interaction but still something to take note of. And then later on another girl just started talking to me, almost trying to qualify herself to me.

Another one of the older guys at work just decided to come help me out without me asking. And when I thanked him he said it was no problem at all that I should just tell him if I need anything. Another example of someone seeking my approval or trying to be on my good side.

Very big respect hits all around once again.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 04-11-2022

I just pressing play until I reach the day that the subs work so well that visiting this forum doesn't even cross my mind

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 04-11-2022

I think the forum is getting kind of dry lately. I remember there being a lot more enthusiasm and more active members back when 5g was new and the subs were much less powerful than they are now.

Where did they all go? Have they achieved their goals or did they just give up on subs?

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - CatMan - 04-12-2022

(04-11-2022, 10:39 PM)Superman Wrote: I think the forum is getting kind of dry lately. I remember there being a lot more enthusiasm and more active members back when 5g was new and the subs were much less powerful than they are now.

Where did they all go? Have they achieved their goals or did they just give up on subs?

A lot of it has been from DMSI being so long within releases, so many lost interest and left. A chunk got banned for various things along the way too. Things way back were a bit cancerous often anyway. I'm glad the forum has been cleaned up.

Once 6G is finally done and actually fully working for subs, especially DMSI, things will pick up I'm sure. No problemo.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Lowe - 04-12-2022

For some years now, many people have not seen subliminals work as expected. There was a lot of enthusiasm around especially DMSI, many users started journals, but all that tapered off as the lack of results persisted. More powerful is one thing, but if it is not translating to results in real life, then people turned their attention elsewhere. I read many journals of other subliminals (MLS, USLM comes to mind) where users had nothing to report for a long time and then went quiet.

I like that DMSI is now improving on that, but we are not there yet. Not for me anyway.

Should Shannon find a way to make subliminals work for most people or for everyone, then there will be more praise in the product reviews and then the level of enthusiasm and active members will increase.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - London1 - 04-12-2022

(04-12-2022, 07:43 AM)Lowe Wrote: For some years now, people have not seen subliminals work for them. There was a lot of enthusiasm around especially DMSI, many users started journals, but all that tapered off as the lack of results persisted. More powerful is one thing, but if it is not translating to results in real life, then people turned their attention elsewhere. I read many journals of other subliminals (MLS, USLM comes to mind) where users had nothing to report for a long time and then went quiet.

I like that DMSI is now improving on that, but we are not there yet. Not for me anyway.

Should Shannon find a way to make subliminals work for most people or for everyone, then there will be more praise in the product reviews and then the level of enthusiasm and active members will increase.

Im wondering if you guys think this is the case for all subliminal producers or just Shannons?

There are a few subliminal producers on youtube with lots of subscribers and lots of positive comments .. I wonder if those comments are just fake? But there are so many views and subscribers. I always thought Shannons subs were better than any one you can find on youtube but I dont know.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - GreekGod22 - 04-12-2022

@London1 Lol, I used to fall for those when I first discovered subliminals. To put it into perspective, most of those YouTube sub creators are literally children, aged 15-18 on average. The comments are other kids brainwashing themselves that it worked and practicing writing their wishes as if they happened, LoA style.
I can tell you more in private about my experiences with those, not sure the forum rules allow this kind of discussion.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - lano1106 - 04-13-2022

I do not believe in magic pills and easy solutions to get results. I take responsibility of the result that I am getting.

On several occasions, I got evidences that IML products were helping and supporting me in achieving my goals.