Subliminal Talk
Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal (/Thread-Superman-s-DMSI-3-4-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 11:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Sounds like you've found a way to sabotage the program while still technically executing it.  You can work on improving yourself forever, but you never have to get the interest and attention from females. 

Let me make something clear.  DMSI isn't about relationships.  It's about SEX.  S-E-X.  That's it.  If that's not what you're after, then you're running the wrong program.  And if you have this sort of response to relationships as a result of running DMSI, then you're really interested in a relationship and afraid to let yourself have it.  I think that OF, E5, UH or AOL would be better choices for you in that case.  Especially 6+ months of AOL.

I think I can admit that I am afraid of being in a relationship right now. The thought makes me physically
I’ll in my stomach. I want sex but being In a relationship is the only way I’m comfortable enough to have sex due to insecurity and fear of judgement or embarrassment 

So I think I’m in a tough spot.  I have been having very unusual and vivid dreams lately. Each night the dream is like a movie flowing smoothly and continuously from one part to the next. Then the following night is a new movie.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Shannon - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 01:14 PM)Superman Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 11:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Sounds like you've found a way to sabotage the program while still technically executing it.  You can work on improving yourself forever, but you never have to get the interest and attention from females. 

Let me make something clear.  DMSI isn't about relationships.  It's about SEX.  S-E-X.  That's it.  If that's not what you're after, then you're running the wrong program.  And if you have this sort of response to relationships as a result of running DMSI, then you're really interested in a relationship and afraid to let yourself have it.  I think that OF, E5, UH or AOL would be better choices for you in that case.  Especially 6+ months of AOL.

I think I can admit that I am afraid of being in a relationship right now. The thought makes me physically
I’ll in my stomach. I want sex but being In a relationship is the only way I’m comfortable enough to have sex due to insecurity and fear of judgement or embarrassment 

So I think I’m in a tough spot.  I have been having very unusual and vivid dreams lately. Each night the dream is like a movie flowing smoothly and continuously from one part to the next. Then the following night is a new movie.

Like I said, if you don't just want sex, and you're shutting down sex because you're afraid of a relationship (which can result from DMSI if you let it, btw), then you need to clear your relationship issues if you want to move forward. 

DMSI might be able to do that; but if it does not, then I suggest you give one of the others a go.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - DarthXedonias - 02-16-2022

Well, even though it wasn't asked I can highly recommend UH. Haven't posted yet but I have gotten very amazing results so far.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 02-24-2022

I switched my loops to hybrid while I sleep, from doing ultrasonic during the day. The first two nights I could really feel it when I woke up.

Still having more dreams almost every night since about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Seeing progress in my fitness which is still very new for me since I've never had this much muscle or definition before. Financially things are still trending in the right direction.

Women wise I'm not really sure what's going on, but I do feel a little different since starting hybrid. I'm hoping that hybrid can help with those negative thoughts and feelings I have about relationships and trusting women again.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 03-03-2022

Hybrid dmsi is definitely a mental workout. I took 2 days off after the last set and reduced it to 2 loops. Still having some incredibly vivid dreams which I have no idea what they mean, but it's still interesting.

Been a little on and off with my semen retention thing. I fell off for a while and haven't been able to get a long streak going again. Few days in so far and I'm starting to feel the boost and drive that I usually get.

Female wise, I am noticing some minor things but nothing significant. But at the same time I'm not really putting myself in situations to allow for things to happen

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 03-07-2022

There's a big shift happening within me and my life over all. I really used to pedestelize women and could never really shake that mentality no matter what I read or experienced, but I think I've consumed enough content to really drill it into my head and start to Influemce my thinking.

I'm starting to be able to see women and my I teractions with them through a different lens which allows me to slow Things down, take my time and analyze the motives behind their words and actions whether conscious or not. I can really look back at my failed relationships and pinpoint the moment and actions that started the decline.

I think I'm finally getting to the point where I'm no longer blaming women for the way they act and just accepting them as they are. Once I can fully accept it I can start to use the understanding to my advantage.

You don't blame fish for swimming or birds for flying, but once you accept them and understand their behaviour, you can catch them.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 03-10-2022

Well I did a cold approach for like the first time in my life, tried to go for the number but no luck. Anyways, progress is progress no matter how small

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Shannon - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 05:14 AM)Superman Wrote: Well I did a cold approach for like the first time in my life, tried to go for the number but no luck. Anyways, progress is progress no matter how small

When youre executing DMSI, she will ask for your number. Wink

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 05:14 AM)Superman Wrote: Well I did a cold approach for like the first time in my life, tried to go for the number but no luck. Anyways, progress is progress no matter how small

Haha! Noice!

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 03-10-2022

Haha, that would be great! 

In the meantime I'm going to do everything I can to close the distance. Still doing 3 loops of hybrid. 2 felt a little too light to me and more than 3 felt like too much. Still having very vivid dreams so I believe that something is happening under the hood. 

Fitness wise I can definitely say I'm in the best shape I've ever been. Still not at my ideal goal but I'm trending in the right direction. Financially every passing month I'm moving in the right direction as well. In my daily life I'm extremely busy and saying yes to almost every opportunity that comes my way. I have almost no idle time anymore which I don't mind. 

I'm always either earning money or working on a project or my fitness. All of which are good things imo

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - 4Kingdoms - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 01:31 PM)Superman Wrote:

Haha, that would be great! 

In the meantime I'm going to do everything I can to close the distance. Still doing 3 loops of hybrid. 2 felt a little too light to me and more than 3 felt like too much. Still having very vivid dreams so I believe that something is happening under the hood. 

Fitness wise I can definitely say I'm in the best shape I've ever been. Still not at my ideal goal but I'm trending in the right direction. Financially every passing month I'm moving in the right direction as well. In my daily life I'm extremely busy and saying yes to almost every opportunity that comes my way. I have almost no idle time anymore which I don't mind. 

I'm always either earning money or working on a project or my fitness. All of which are good things imo

@Superman
The Miracle Equation: by Hal Elrod

How to Reach All of Your Goals with the Miracle Equation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGGG9gTTvAE

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 03-18-2022

I have been feeling a little different lately and I came to to the forum to see if it might be TID from something else. Lo and behold Shannon is working on some type of custom dmsi

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Shannon - 03-18-2022

(03-18-2022, 08:48 PM)Superman Wrote: I have been feeling a little different lately and I came to to the forum to see if it might be TID from something else. Lo and behold Shannon is working on some type of custom dmsi

How have you been feeling different?

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 03-19-2022

(03-18-2022, 09:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 08:48 PM)Superman Wrote: I have been feeling a little different lately and I came to to the forum to see if it might be TID from something else. Lo and behold Shannon is working on some type of custom dmsi

How have you been feeling different?

I've been feeling extremely relaxed and optimistic in a way. Also getting the overall feeling that attractive women are common. Kind of like I'm settling into the final stage of the cave allegory.