Subliminal Talk
Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal (/Thread-Superman-s-DMSI-3-4-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 01-10-2022

(01-10-2022, 12:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: Doing +1 loop per day on per ASRB2 cycle?  Or just 2 loops?

Doing 2 loops per day on

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 01-11-2022

Just a thought that came into my head. My whole life in every relationship I feel like I've been the "safe" choice for my girlfriends. The nice guy, the guy who seemed like the better choice.

But I always wanted to be that other guy, the guy who could just have his way with them. The guy who they could never say no to. The guy who they would cheat with, not cheat on. I just wanted to feel that level of genuine desire.

Ive always wanted that, but never got it

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Shannon - 01-11-2022

(01-10-2022, 11:32 PM)Superman Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 12:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: Doing +1 loop per day on per ASRB2 cycle?  Or just 2 loops?

Doing 2 loops per day on

Is that because you believe AutoConfig guided you to that?

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 01-11-2022

(01-11-2022, 11:49 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Doing 2 loops per day on

After doing too many loops I decided to scale it back and just have been doing 2 loops per day on. I haven't tried any more yet. Not sure if that's autoconfig

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Shannon - 01-11-2022

(01-11-2022, 02:21 PM)Superman Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 11:49 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Doing 2 loops per day on

After doing too many loops I decided to scale it back and just have been doing 2 loops per day on. I haven't tried any more yet. Not sure if that's autoconfig

AutoConfig would have given you the urge to either do a specific number of loops, or a specific increase in volume, or just to increase those.

If you have too much fear to have AutoCoinfig execute, then you should follow the slow and steady increase of exposure route.  Just doing what's comfortable in this case will just waste your time.

Most people will do best starting with Ultrasonic format, 1 loop a day, and increasing +1 loop/ASRB2 cycle.  If you get to 9 loops a day on, and still have yet to overcome the resistance, then switch to Hybrid and repeat.

For those who tend to do better with Masked than Hybrid, start off with Masked, then move to Ultrasonic, then move to Hybrid.  For those who do better with Hybrid than Masked, start with Ultrasonic, then go to Hybrid, then try Masked.

I'll add this to the instructions, since I see a lot of you are trying hard to prevent yourselves from executing AutoConfig.  Quite a surprise to see that.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 01-12-2022

@Shannon is there anything else we can do to enhance or maximize our chances of success?

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 01-14-2022

Still listening away with 3 loops us per day on. I’m going through somethings emotionally as you can expect after a break up. I know it happened some time ago but these things really stick with me for some reason. Some days are good and some days are bad recently it’s been mostly bad. I’ve been feeling really burned out on all this self improvement and motivational things but Today has been a rare good day.

I’ve just been thinking about all the good times we had and was really feeling like I lost someone good, and it really hurts. But at the same time i take a good honest look at myself and see all the flaws and things I did wrong, all the things I let slide because I thought i had a safe relationship and didn’t need to worry about it ending.

In a brutally honest way, I feel like I wasn’t really a man during my entire life, I was just someone who went whichever way the wind moved him. Didn’t take the necessary steps to secure myself and all aspects of my life. My job my finances my health,

I’m doing all those things now, but it’s just sad that it took breaking my heart to build my spine

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 01-23-2022

Becoming very self focused and working on my fitness and finances right now. I'm kind of burned out on self help content so I mainly stick to entertainment for my media consumption. If it's not funny or interesting I'll just go to sleep or watch sports. Between working I try to get in some strength training. My body really adapts well to working out. I've only just started again and I'm seeing some nice results. Finance wise I'm working a crazy amount of hours so I'm making more than I've ever made before. Using it to pay off as much debt as I can while I have the income coming in.

Not really focused on attracting a woman at all right now. I've deleted all my dating apps and unfollowed all the women who I don't actually know. Now I'm probably following about 10% of the people who I was before.

I just want to see my money and muscles grow

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Shannon - 01-24-2022

That sounds suspiciously like what makes a man incredibly attractive to women.

1. He's focused on himself, and not just himself, but improving himself.
2. He's trying to make himself more physically healthy and attractive.
3. He's focused on making himself financially successful.

Not quite the way DMSI was designed to work, but it will work to do these things.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 02-02-2022

Still doing 3 loops ultrasonic per day on. No noticeable effects in terms of female attention or interaction. Still hyper focused on working, working out and investigating other opportunities to make more money.

Still experiencing some emotional pain and anger towards my ex for everything that happened. It's hard to let things go. I've become cynical towards women and relationships. The thought of being in a relationship again makes me nauseas. Haven't been around any women in an intimate setting recently for me to even see if I'll have the same reaction in person.

But right now I really just want to focus on myself and building my life while fighting through the pain

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Z-Man - 02-03-2022

(02-02-2022, 08:35 PM)Superman Wrote: Still doing 3 loops ultrasonic per day on.  No noticeable effects in terms of female attention or interaction.  Still hyper focused on working, working out and investigating other opportunities to make more money.

Still experiencing some emotional pain and anger towards my ex for everything that happened. It's hard to let things go. I've become cynical towards women and relationships. The thought of being in a relationship again makes me nauseas.  Haven't been around any women in an intimate setting recently for me to even see if I'll have the same reaction in person.

But right now I really just want to focus on myself and building my life while fighting through the pain

I know how you feel Superman. Relationships and women sometimes feel like a waste of time. You have to put some energy into it and sometimes it doesn't last. My problem is trying to get into their hear and know what they really want. They said one thing & want another. Lets not get into them changing there mind and no longer wanting that.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 02-10-2022

Still in the self improvement phase of dmsi lol. I don't think I've seen too much in the way of female attention. but I'm really not putting myself in situations for it to happen. Im just focused on money and fitness. I work out at home and I do most of my work from home as well. I do have a part time job where I interact with others so that's really the only place I see and females right now. I'm not going out or on any dating apps right now. Just doing me.

Working out is really helping me to feel better about myself. I think in a month or two I'll be in the best shape I've ever been. And my body confidence is rising daily.

Still have a little bit of caution and cynicism about relationships

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 02-15-2022

Still doing 3 loops ultrasonic per day on. I'm still deep into the self improvement. Working as much as I can, watching what I eat, getting as much exercise as I can. Im in the best shape I've ever been, and my body is almost the slimmest it's ever been without being on any crazy diet. I've been slimmer before but as soon as I came off the diet I gained it all back.

I'm still not in a good mindset when it comes to females. Very skeptical and cynical about dating and relationships in today's society. Im really just repulsed by the idea of it right now. Men have so much to risk and so much to lose going into a long term relationship. And the bonds are so fragile

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Shannon - 02-16-2022

(02-15-2022, 05:38 PM)Superman Wrote: Still doing 3 loops ultrasonic per day on. I'm still deep into the self improvement. Working as much as I can, watching what I eat, getting as much exercise as I can. Im in the best shape I've ever been, and my body is almost the slimmest it's ever been without being on any crazy diet. I've been slimmer before but as soon as I came off the diet I gained it all back.

I'm still not in a good mindset when it comes to females. Very skeptical and cynical about dating and relationships in today's society. Im really just repulsed by the idea of it right now. Men have so much to risk and so much to lose going into a long term relationship. And the bonds are so fragile

Sounds like you've found a way to sabotage the program while still technically executing it.  You can work on improving yourself forever, but you never have to get the interest and attention from females. 

Let me make something clear.  DMSI isn't about relationships.  It's about SEX.  S-E-X.  That's it.  If that's not what you're after, then you're running the wrong program.  And if you have this sort of response to relationships as a result of running DMSI, then you're really interested in a relationship and afraid to let yourself have it.  I think that OF, E5, UH or AOL would be better choices for you in that case.  Especially 6+ months of AOL.