Subliminal Talk
Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal (/Thread-Superman-s-DMSI-3-4-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 12-23-2021

First full day off, I slept like a log last night. Even when listening during sleep I didn't feel that tired. Really had to force myself to get up before I slept through work

There were some dreams with some girls and my ex as well. I can't remember all the emotions and interactions right now but they were there.

Looking forward to this evening and the next few days as well.

I kind of want to start running again before new years just in case I end up at a party or something on Nye. But another part of me just says wait until new years to start again

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 12-23-2021

Also in reference to another post I saw on here about showering and pheromones. I'm a guy with oily skin and I sweat a lot when I do any physical activity. Going a whole day without showering makes me physically uncomfortable. So I'm going to be showering daily and using soap in the creases and essential areas lol

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Shannon - 12-23-2021

(12-23-2021, 02:01 PM)Superman Wrote: First full day off, I slept like a log last night.  Even when listening during sleep I didn't feel that tired. Really had to force myself to get up before I slept through work

There were some dreams with some girls and my ex as well. I can't remember all the emotions and interactions right now but they were there.  

Looking forward to this evening and the next few days as  well.

I kind of want to start running again before new years just in case I end up at a party or something on Nye. But another part of me just says wait until new years to start again

The sudden exhaustion tells me you were definitely and extremely overloading yourself. In the future start off with one loop per day and increase one loop at a time per cycle until you find your sweet spot. Jumping into 5G usage levels is just fear.  This is NOT 5G. This is going to cause extreme overload at 5G usage levels which will seriously degrade your results because you can't keep up.  Be careful with this. There is exhaustion overload and beyond that is shutdown overload where there are minimal to no exhaustion or execution results because it is impossible to do what that amount of exposure is demanding. There is one level of overload beyond shutdown, and believe me, you do NOT want to go there.

With 5.8G, you should never use a program more than you NEED TO in order to get the results. These high levels of advanced tech are focused on minimizing the number of loops necessary per day. Only in rare cases should you need more than one.  DMSI 3.5 may be one of those rare cases, given what it is trying to accomplish, but 12 loops is vastly too many loops a day regardless.

Remember: Too much is just as bad as not enough. The goal is to only need 1 loop a day or less.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 12-24-2021

Second full day off, slept like a log again last night. I think I had some dreams as well but I can't remember at the moment. Not feeling the greatest emotionally right now. Christmas was always a big thing with my ex and now I'm just forcing myself to get out the house to avoid my own family.

Not sure what I'll do for the next few days, but I'll figure something out. Due to covid outbreaks in my area most new years events have been either scaled back or cancelled completely so I don't have those to look forward to.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 12-27-2021

What's the best player to use on an apple device?

On my iPad I can't seem to open the audio file properly in VLC, like I can play it but VLC itself can't see the file for me to create a playlist properly

On Android I have no problem doing it.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 12-27-2021

Have not been in public settings with many females lately so Im not really sure of any effects yet.

Might go to the mall tomorrow just to be in a public area.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - GreekGod22 - 12-27-2021

(12-27-2021, 04:40 PM)Superman Wrote: What's the best player to use on an apple device?

On my iPad I can't seem to open the audio file properly in VLC, like I can play it but VLC itself can't see the file for me to create a playlist properly

On Android I have no problem doing it.
Try VOX.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 12-29-2021

Feeling very depressed and emotional today. Things have not been going my way lately. Feeling a lot of pressure from various directions about finances and just my overall position in life. I'm just in a very vulnerable state right now. Even though my relationship ended months ago it still hurts to think that I have to start over from scratch again. Just the thought of it is emotionally draining. And I suppose I do have a fair amount of fear about catching feelings and having it go to waste again.

Sub effect wise, I don't want to talk about it before it's time

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 01-03-2022

Started again and I'm doing 2 loops max per day. Lately I've been craving for fruit which is very strange for me since I'm not really a fruit person, I much rather prefer vegetables.

Effect wise things are still up in the air

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 01-07-2022

Still marching forward, things are happening but nothing substantial to report yet but it feels like something is coming soon

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 01-09-2022

Met a woman at work today. She was a few years older than I am, eastern European. Ukranian I'm assuming since she said she could speak Ukranian, as well as Russian and English. She was very chatty and friendly with me despite just meeting me for the first time. She wasn't like that with anyone else. Very teasing and playful. Before she left she stopped me and said "can I say something?" I said sure and she started saying how she really enjoyed working with me today and that she hopes to work with me again. She actually followed me to the water cooler so that she could see under my mask when I drank the water.

The type of job we do, we get assigned to different stations every shift so youre always working with different people, this was the first time I've worked with her.

I think I can honestly say Ive been experiencing some heavy celebrity effect while at work. I'm pretty new at this job only working for one month now. And many people are deferring to me for questions and my opinion. Managers and leaders are all extremely complimentary and friendly with me.

This isn't my main job so I'm not opposed to dating or seeing any co workers. Let's hope dmsi can make something happen.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - tolgaocal80 - 01-10-2022

what I believe is, %99 of women will not initiate intimacy as we think (coming and saying I liked you, lets do something kind of thing).

lets see if DMSI will be able to change my mind. I actually shocked to see a number of people reporting very good results, but nice behaviours, little favors were already coming from some other subs

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - GreekGod22 - 01-10-2022

(01-10-2022, 01:03 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: what I believe is, %99 of women will not initiate intimacy as we think (coming and saying I liked you, lets do something kind of thing).

lets see if DMSI will be able to change my mind. I actually shocked to see a number of people reporting very good results, but nice behaviours, little favors were already coming from some other subs
Agree with you. As a man, you will miss a lot of opportunities if you don't learn to recognize a woman's signals. She will not initiate, she will give you signals that she wants YOU to take things forward with her. She will happen to be physically close to you, for example.
As a matter of fact, a % of women will not even give indicators of interest, but as long as she is compliant to your proposals, she follows your lead, she is down to be with you.
The kind of women that may show their interest more overtly, in a certain kind of environment,  from my experience, are the super extroverted & spontaneous types, but even then, it's your job to escalate and lead her to intimacy / sex.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Shannon - 01-10-2022

Doing +1 loop per day on per ASRB2 cycle? Or just 2 loops?