Subliminal Talk
Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal (/Thread-Superman-s-DMSI-3-4-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 12-09-2021

Ok, so I hopped on the DMSI train once again. I had run all the previous versions except for 3.3.  My original plan was always to skip 3.3 and do something else until 3.4 came out, but I never expected it to be so long.

Anyways, I did one loop of masked trickling stream and my brain feels like jello. I didn't sleep very well last night so that might also be a factor.

Looking forward to seeing some big changes this time around

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 12-13-2021

Most likely will be going out for some night life this coming weekend for the first time in a while. Interested to see what happens.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 12-14-2021

Went to a sporting event and I was seated at the end of my group and next to me was a couple. The girl was seated right next to me. I was noticing she was seemingly being pretty friendly with me although no words were really exchanged. She and I were cheering and laughing almost in sync, but her boyfriend was silent. They got up during the break and when they came back they switched seats so the guy sat next to me instead lol

Interesting to see what the full realized dmsi 3.5 can do, I suppose I'll have a full 5 days of loops in before I really have to go out in public again

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 12-15-2021

I slept for a solid 8 hours last night and I feel terrible. Lol

I did have quite a few dreams though, so that was interesting. Still feeling very tired and a little disoriented.

Probably need a coffee to jumpstart my brain. I haven't had one in a couple days now

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Superman - 12-22-2021

Ya so I've been doing my usual thing of blasting as many loops as I can (ultrasonic) while I'm at home in my room which on a regular basis is between 12-16 hours per day . I took a day off yesterday and I'm back at it today.

Doing 1-2 loops per day just doesn't feel right to me, especially when I'm home so much and could just be listening in the back ground.

Since I read about the solar energy thing I've been going to the window every morning and just taking some direct sunlight on my face and arms with my eyes closed for few min. Hopefully that fuels the sub even more. Honestly I've been feeling pretty good lately, less depressive days and more optimistic.

I've also noticed an absurd level of confidence that I never knew I possessed. I saw an attractive girls post on IG and I just replied and dmed her right away. The old me never would have done that. Even after I did it I was just like wth am I even doing. I had always thought of myself as a shy timid guy, so doing these confident and bold things is throwing my mind for a loop.

Since my UMS journal I did fall off the nofap/semen retention thing for a little while but I'm back on it now for around 3 weeks or so. Sometimes I really want to just do it, but I don't want to lose the energy boost I get. And also I don't release because I want to retain this energy for the sub to use it as fuel and push the results to the maximum.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - Shannon - 12-22-2021

I pity your subconscious at those exposure levels.

RE: Superman's DMSI 3.4 journal - GreekGod22 - 12-22-2021

I always wondered how come people find the Ultrasonic played on a computer / laptop practical to listen to, except when you listen when asleep.
To play an Ultrasonic during the day, would mean sitting in your room and not moving much from that location. Going to the bathroom or kitchen would mean the further you get away, the lower the volume will be perceived by your ears. Even just moving in your room will result in varying volume levels. And definitely sound interruption will happen.
Seems impractical and ineffective. I can’t stand still in one place for hours.

(12-22-2021, 10:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: I pity your subconscious at those exposure levels.

I guess I could try lowering it. Daytime loops are recommended over while sleeping right?

(12-22-2021, 11:29 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: I always wondered how come people find the Ultrasonic played on a computer / laptop practical to listen to, except when you listen when asleep.
To play an Ultrasonic during the day, would mean sitting in your room and not moving much from that location. Going to the bathroom or kitchen would mean the further you get away, the lower the volume will be perceived by your ears. Even just moving in your room will result in varying volume levels. And definitely sound interruption will happen.

I play it on an tablet, the bathroom is attached to my bedroom so either I just take the tablet with me or accept the volume reduction for a couple mins. Same with the kitchen. I'm only really out of my room for maybe 10 mins max during the working day. And since I do so many loops overall I don't really mind missing a few min on one loop. 

I sleep for around 7-8 hours so I have those loops and then I wake up and I work from my room for 8 hours of which I'm only missing a couple mins

I know it sounds intense but I always just feel like the times when I'm idle not listening that I could be listening more

(12-22-2021, 12:06 PM)Superman Wrote:
(12-22-2021, 10:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: I pity your subconscious at those exposure levels.

I guess I could try lowering it. Daytime loops are recommended over while sleeping right?

I'm not an expert on how many loops is too much yet with 5.8G, but what I know of how it's designed, that's significantly above even the highest indications I have seen.  I haven't finished exploring it through the models yet, since I'm so busy building Testosterone Optimizer.  But I'd say it's a good bet that you're basically running it so much that it's getting in its own way of clearing the input/decode/execution queue. 

How many days have you been using it like that?

(12-22-2021, 11:29 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: I always wondered how come people find the Ultrasonic played on a computer / laptop practical to listen to, except when you listen when asleep.

Thus how many of us play it on our cell phones...

(12-22-2021, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-22-2021, 12:06 PM)Superman Wrote:

I'm not an expert on how many loops is too much yet with 5.8G, but what I know of how it's designed, that's significantly above even the highest indications I have seen.  I haven't finished exploring it through the models yet, since I'm so busy building Testosterone Optimizer.  But I'd say it's a good bet that you're basically running it so much that it's getting in its own way of clearing the input/decode/execution queue. 

How many days have you been using it like that?

5 days now, I think I'll reduce to 3 loops. As much as it'll kill me to want to run more.

I suggest you stop and let it bloom for 5 to 7 days. If you see it suddenly take off, then you know it's been too much exposure. Then again,l given the circumstances have to be right for it to work, that may not be super obvious. But 5.8G is many times more impact than 5.75.7G, which is many times than .6Gm, and so on. You're really pushing things to unhealthy levels going that many hours a day on this.

(12-22-2021, 03:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: I suggest you stop and let it bloom for 5 to 7 days.  If you see it suddenly take off, then you know it's been too much exposure.  Then again,l given the circumstances have to be right for it to work, that may not be super obvious.  But 5.8G is many times more impact than 5.75.7G, which is many times than .6Gm, and so on.  You're really pushing things to unhealthy levels going that many hours a day on this.

Roger that a week off it is