Subliminal Talk
dmsi 3.4 josh - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: dmsi 3.4 josh (/Thread-dmsi-3-4-josh)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - Shannon - 12-30-2021

(12-15-2021, 07:11 PM)josh84 Wrote: I also think it could be the person too, dmsi is aimed to not attract certain women that it feels will be bad for myself?

I did have another lady on the way out we spoke for a couple minutes yes she was working but sometimes can be brief chats but this time talked a bit more, just about her plans for the weekend not a lot but i do know if they talk too long can get in trouble by the boss. So i can see that as a positive, yes she does talk to me most times briefly this chat went a little bit longer still only a couple minutes but i see that as a positive.

Currently listening to ultrasonic, i checked on my phone decibel app and has it at 45, and my hearing aids are in while listening. Hopefully thats a decent level to be effective?

DMSI is specifically designed to not fire the sniper when a person who would otherwise trigger it to fire would be harmed by having sex with you, or would harm someone else by doing so.

As for decibels, I use negative format for that (FrequenSee), so max volume is 0 and everything else is negative.  Are you referring to -45 dB peak volume in that program?

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - DMSIuser78 - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 07:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: DMSI is specifically designed to not fire the sniper when a person who would otherwise trigger it to fire would be harmed by having sex with you, or would harm someone else by doing so.

Does "someone else" also include yourself, so that the sniper also doesn't fire if her sleeping with you would cause harm to yourself?

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - Shannon - 12-30-2021

(12-30-2021, 03:30 PM)DMSIuser78 Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 07:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: DMSI is specifically designed to not fire the sniper when a person who would otherwise trigger it to fire would be harmed by having sex with you, or would harm someone else by doing so.

Does "someone else" also include yourself, so that the sniper also doesn't fire if her sleeping with you would cause harm to yourself?

Yes.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - josh84 - 01-01-2022

im currently using decibel x at just has the decibel amount not in -, when its open its around 45-50 but it has in the top corner quiet whisper and then quiet home as how that decibel level is, but when use headphones in hybrid or mask at same volume its clear sound. Wouldnt want it much louder though.

Also max for volume on decibel x is 80 is peak level which would be very loud but thats at other times in loud environments not when using the subliminal.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - josh84 - 01-25-2022

Havent updated in a while been using ultrasonic for the last few weeks, havent noticed anything at all including around women i like, get a brief hi and small 1-2 sentences of conversation at most, apart from that nothing else.

I have been letting ultrasonic run through the night so im getting a decent amount of loops, i went from 1-2 loops with headphones to moving to ultrasonic letting it play through the night i know not keeping track of loops but on average around 6-8. Might be too much but no effects that i have noticed not even autoconfig to see if hints at certain number of loops might be better.

After tomorow i will take a day off and move to hybrid 2 loops and see if anything changes with headphones.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - Shannon - 01-25-2022

This really makes me think you can't hear it.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - CatMan - 01-25-2022

(01-25-2022, 11:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: This really makes me think you can't hear it.

I have an idea, Shannon.

This will get to the bottom of this once and for all.

I remember you had a test program you built awhile back now. It's script was very tight, only had one specific design goal, focused. I think it's purpose was to test a particular module or function to see if the listener would react with said goal.

Perhaps that can be tested with Josh, in a stripped-down form with a very brain-dead obvious goal that you choose. Not telling him what it is, obviously. Then just observe his journal posts for said goal.

It'll rule things out and once and for all this can cease. Doesn't do him any good buying programs that don't work. Doesn't do IML any good to have posts saying they don't work. At least this way we can firmly quantify things here for the benefit of both parties.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - josh84 - 01-26-2022

catman i never said in the posts that it didnt work just saying as of right now i havent noticed anything like others have so far.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - Shannon - 01-26-2022

The issue is, I am having a hard time believing that 5.8G can easily be stonewalled. It's either stonewalling or hearing at this point. An older program that is super focused won't be a good test because it's not the same level of tech. It would have to be same level of tech, different goal (perhaps one that is universally non-threatening).

But I am seeing some responses from people concerning the autoconfig that have me confused as well, so who knows. I guess time will tell.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - josh84 - 01-26-2022

Hi Shannon, i asked the hearing place to send my last test through it may not mean much but it might be of interest to you maybe to see if you think it can be the hearing not hearing it clearly.

So today i used my hearing aids and listened to hybrid, i was going to try with them in and headphones but too much interference between the 2 for it to work so i used speakers with hearing aids.

Now i had to turn the sound down a lot on the speaker directly, and in windows media player had to turn that right down very low too and could still hear all the trickling stream extremely clearly.

Not sure how the hearing aids may or may not effect the subliminal messages going through but lets try it for 4 days of 1 loop and see what happens.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - Shannon - 01-28-2022

That test only tests up to the upper ranges of frequency for normal human speech, which is 5 kHz. It does not test for 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 or 20 kHz. We use 15 to 20 kHz with ultrasonics.

If we take what the test shows and assume a continuation from 5 kHz, you would be getting literally nothing from an ultrasonic. However, going from 5 kHz to 15-20 kHz based on so little data is no better than a guess.

You hearing the masked track means nothing because the subliminal track is much lower volume in a masked and it is the subliminal audio that makes the difference. We don't know if your hearing aids are able to detect and boost that signal at the same time, or if your form and severity of healing loss makes low volumes inaccessible to you. In most cases of hearing loss, common sense suggests that masked format is useless for that reason, however.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - josh84 - 01-28-2022

im on day 3 of listening to 1 loop with hearing aids in of hybrid trickling stream.

The volume of windows media player is turned right down and it can still be heard very clearly with hearing aids in. We will see if this helps with results and after i finish this cycle i will increase to 2 loops for the 2nd round.

I dont know if hearing aids will interfere with the messages but i can atleast hear it at very low volumes on trickling stream so we will see how things go.

So which one should i be listening to, ultrasonic if my hearing loss didnt make the ultrasonic effective for me then wouldnt masked or hybrid be the better choice?

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - Shannon - 01-29-2022

(01-28-2022, 06:10 PM)josh84 Wrote: im on day 3 of listening to 1 loop with hearing aids in of hybrid trickling stream.

The volume of windows media player is turned right down and it can still be heard very clearly with hearing aids in. We will see if this helps with results and after i finish this cycle i will increase to 2 loops for the 2nd round.

I dont know if hearing aids will interfere with the messages but i can atleast hear it at very low volumes on trickling stream so we will see how things go.

So which one should i be listening to, ultrasonic if my hearing loss didnt make the ultrasonic effective for me then wouldnt masked or hybrid be the better choice?

Listening to Masked format at very low volumes through a hearing aid means you're taking a very low volume subliminal audio and lowering the volume a lot, and then amplifying it again through hearing aids.  But we don't know if your hearing aids are amplifying the mask or the mask and the subliminal audio.  Unless they're amplifying both, it's useless, and even if they are amplifying both, low volume is not likely to be effective if you have hearing issues.  That is why ultrasonic format is recommended for people with hearing issues.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - josh84 - 01-29-2022

In that case we can safely assume my hearing is the issue as i listened to 6 plus loops each night on ultrasonic without hearing aids for about 4 weeks before trying hybrid recently and no changes have happened while listening to ultrasonic thats why i changed to hybrid to try.

If you say ultrasonic is best choice for me and nothing was noticed at this time then i guess its time to stop.

I was really hoping the latest version would work for me.