Subliminal Talk
dmsi 3.4 josh - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: dmsi 3.4 josh (/Thread-dmsi-3-4-josh)

Pages: 1 2 3

dmsi 3.4 josh - josh84 - 12-09-2021

I listened to dmsi 3.4 around 5 30pm tonight, i used masked trickling stream.

I felt tired at times a bit sleepy while listening with headphones and then went to poker there was some ladies none around my age that im interested in yet so nothing to mention so far.

I am going to my local pub tomorow and tomorow night might see some younger ones there if anything happens will post about it.

But as i have had a lot of resistance in the past it may not work as fast as it might for others, i can be wrong too with all the updates that has gone into this release but im just listening and seeing what happens without watching for little things all the time.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - josh84 - 12-10-2021

Went to the pub today had a good time talked to bikini girl but has a boyfriend and way too young anyway at 18. Other than that nothing else to notice, cant say anything different but only listened to 2 days of 1 loop so far.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - josh84 - 12-11-2021

Today i was at the pub from lunch till after 10pm tonight i had 2 drinks over that period of time and some softdrinks.

A bikini girl was there for a few hours an attractive lady behind the bar i see many times a week over there and another i havent seen for a week or so as she hasnt been in but i am attracted to her.

There were 6 other very attractive ladies that came in later in the afternoon early evening.

Over the time i was there nothing to notice, no looks from any of them, did talk to 2 of the ladies that work there and bikini girl but apart from quick chat like i normally would do nothing else happened. The 6 ladies that came in no looks from them.

So no celebrity effect or anything that stood out so far and im 3 days of 1 loop in of masked tricking stream so far.

Its good seeing others getting results very quickly.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - Giacomonos - 12-11-2021

You also have to remember that in DMSI 3.4 Chemical State Override is OFF, so if you drink alcohol the effects might not happen.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - Shannon - 12-11-2021

What volume and format are you using? What would you rate yourself for looks on a scale of 1 to 10?

Hi Shannon im using windows media player volume at 50 so its about half, its not too loud for me but a good volume.

In the past looks wise being a negative person on myself maybe 5, but now conservative i say 6/10 more confident side 7/10, no male model but im fit decent arms decent shape. Everyone thinks im mid 20s at best and im 37, and thats from multiple people including ladies that have thought i was only just mid 20s.

Fitness wise is constantly improving, i dont have the wide chest and back but im a slim in shape guy that can fill out shirts decently.

So overall i think i would atleast be close to a 7.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - Shannon - 12-11-2021

(12-11-2021, 04:00 PM)josh84 Wrote: Hi Shannon im using windows media player volume at 50 so its about half, its not too loud for me but a good volume.

In the past looks wise being a negative person on myself maybe 5, but now conservative i say 6/10 more confident side 7/10, no male model but im fit decent arms decent shape. Everyone thinks im mid 20s at best and im 37, and thats from multiple people including ladies that have thought i was only just mid 20s.

Fitness wise is constantly improving, i dont have the wide chest and back but im a slim in shape guy that can fill out shirts decently.

So overall i think i would atleast be close to a 7.

And what do you think women would rate you?

Have you noticed any difference in how 7-8-9-10's respond yet?  Feel any auric projection?

As for women rating me it could be anywhere from a 4 to 8 each woman has their own opinions, i do feel ones that think they are 10s that are more like 5s becuse guys approach them more a bit stuck up, so i avoid those ones.

As for the 5 at the pub last night easy 7s and above only 2 with guys which meant 3 were atleast appear available and didnt get anything from them in looks.

I dont know what the 2 that work at the pub might think of me in rating but they are nice polite and i can have small chats with them when not busy.

Since i am over there a lot since only 200m from my place im there frequently to play pool and talk to a few others i will see what might change over time.

I listened to day 4 1 loop today masked trickling stream, i might give hybrid a turn tuesday after tomorows day break.

I don't notice any auric projection as of last 3 days nothing like you and others have reported in how you both feel, i haven't felt anything like that, maybe it has happened but not noticable, posture and voice hasnt changed that i can say for certain yet, not getting any hellos randomly from ladies or others so far either.

As i have a strong resistance in the past maybe it might just take longer for me to be able to see changes compared to others that have had better success with subliminals before. Not saying it cant happen very suddenly im just saying it might just take a bit longer for me to notice changes at the start.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - josh84 - 12-15-2021

Today i listened to 3.5 for first time and this is 2nd day of 2nd round of 4 days.

I went to the pub there was a very attractive 28 year old she was the bikini girl there but still she will talk to most, yet she spoke to many others and even was there for hours after she finished her work shift chatting and drinking.

The whole time during work and after, only spoke to me once and i started the small talk at the bar and lasted a couple minutes very brief.

Others she would join their tables talk with them all yet for me basically no interest funny thing is out of everyone there maybe 3-4 there in similar or better shape then me. I know fitness doesnt meant will get a womans attention but being in decent shape can help.

So for 6 hours i was over there and she was there entire time thats the best i got a very brief chat i started at the bar.

Funny thing all the other guys she initates it all with pretty much everyone else including joining them at their tables for chats.

See how things go over next 2 days of loops.

Also no feeling of aura or changes in any other ways like others have noticed so far.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - Shannon - 12-15-2021

That response sounds like you're trying too hard to see results and creeping her out. That could be an effort to push them away out of fear. It also sounds like we are back to a question of if you're hearing it sufficiently well. For hearing impared, ultrasonic is the format of choice, not masked.

I will use ultrasonic tomorow through the speakers but will have hearing aids in while it plays.

Question how is me playing pool trying too hard when i made one brief conversation with her while at the bar getting served drinks?

Im only reporting what i am seeing or not seeing like others, since it was first loop of 3.5 i shared that response.

Yes i notice everyone around in the bar since go from not hearing to hearing you still react differently to others since you now pick up sounds voices movements that you dont previously, where i used to be spoken to and unless they were infront of me talking i wouldnt know they were talking to me so now you look around when hear voices.

that can come across as strange but until a person has experienced same things they wont understand how a partially deaf person reacts to sounds and noises around them especially in a loud bar with many people talking.

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - Shannon - 12-15-2021

(12-15-2021, 08:19 AM)josh84 Wrote: I will use ultrasonic tomorow through the speakers but will have hearing aids in while it plays.

Question how is me playing pool trying too hard when i made one brief conversation with her while at the bar getting served drinks?

Im only reporting what i am seeing or not seeing like others, since it was first loop of 3.5 i shared that response.

Yes i notice everyone around in the bar since go from not hearing to hearing you still react differently to others since you now pick up sounds voices movements that you dont previously, where i used to be spoken to and unless they were infront of me talking i wouldnt know they were talking to me so now you look around when hear voices.

that can come across as strange but until a person has experienced same things they wont understand how a partially deaf person reacts to sounds and noises around them especially in a loud bar with many people talking.

I can see how that would make people respond differently if they weren't sure what was going on or how to handle the situation.  Just has to be some unusual factor in play if they're getting attention and you're not.  Unless you are using a format you cannot hear effectively.

I also think it could be the person too, dmsi is aimed to not attract certain women that it feels will be bad for myself?

I did have another lady on the way out we spoke for a couple minutes yes she was working but sometimes can be brief chats but this time talked a bit more, just about her plans for the weekend not a lot but i do know if they talk too long can get in trouble by the boss. So i can see that as a positive, yes she does talk to me most times briefly this chat went a little bit longer still only a couple minutes but i see that as a positive.

Currently listening to ultrasonic, i checked on my phone decibel app and has it at 45, and my hearing aids are in while listening. Hopefully thats a decent level to be effective?

RE: dmsi 3.4 josh - josh84 - 12-30-2021

im currently 2 days into my 5th cycle of listening at 4 days on 1 day off 1 loop each day with headphones, nothing to report for me so far, after this cycle might increase 2 loops per day and see if feel different.