Subliminal Talk
Aura of Love-5.75G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Aura of Love-5.75G (/Thread-Aura-of-Love-5-75G)

Aura of Love-5.75G - Zane - 12-06-2021

I bought and have been listening to this since 29 November as instructed.

I had bought [Exercise,EPRAH3,(UMS-Single Stage),Laser Focus]

I tried listening to all of them but I have no idea what it was that made my OCD(Product of Fear) worse. I was unstable and unpredictable..The subs were working but it was all chaos and I was wondering if there would be a way to tackle it by being gentle to my subconscious.

That’s when I found “Aura of Love” and since I am not that much active I didn’t notice when Shannon had released this version.

This is the first subliminal which has hasn’t triggered my OCD that much and I feel it is working on n healing those unresolved issues easily.

Kinda feels like having a mindset of Self-Love..kinda stuff.

Let’s see where I will be after 90 days

RE: Aura of Love-5.75G - Zane - 12-19-2021

Life is kinda peaceful… I mean way too peaceful which gives me a break from all toxic people and to start working with on myself and improve ..but still requires effort

Trying to learn French and networking

RE: Aura of Love-5.75G - Shannon - 12-19-2021

Aura of Love is a good one for self healing and self love, and if that's what's making you feel good, go for it. Love is, after all, the reverse of fear.

Why do you say way too peaceful?

RE: Aura of Love-5.75G - Zane - 12-20-2021

(12-19-2021, 11:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: Aura of Love is a good one for self healing and self love, and if that's what's making you feel good, go for it.  Love is, after all, the reverse of fear.

Why do you say way too peaceful?

Life has been pretty hard for past 2 years and Idk when I started listening to this subliminal my Anxiety which basically stems from OCD(Diagnosed).. Is really bad but this sun makes me feels as if everything is gonna be fine and universe will take care of problems and tbh it does.. The environment that I always wanted to created ( both internal and external)so that I can work on my mind, body and spirit..stuff it here..

Idk what it is but it feels as if I am in some kinda Devine, loving protection … I also started get videos about self love and stuff and n YouTube recommendations.

Even if people visit me there is no conflict between me and them as if the world knows that I am an introvert and don’t like to be disturbed..I am kinda stress free….

Even the frenemies suddenly get compassionate and try to help but I decline..

I have made a Vision Board also so .. I am on track..

RE: Aura of Love-5.75G - Z-Man - 12-24-2021

(12-19-2021, 01:21 AM)Zane Wrote: Life is kinda peaceful… I mean way too peaceful which gives me a break from all toxic  people and to start working with on myself and improve ..but still requires effort

Hey Zane, Does this sub make you fall in love with yourself? Does it make you align with the universe?

RE: Aura of Love-5.75G - Zane - 12-25-2021

(12-24-2021, 06:56 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 01:21 AM)Zane Wrote: Life is kinda peaceful… I mean way too peaceful which gives me a break from all toxic  people and to start working with on myself and improve ..but still requires effort

Hey Zane, Does this sub make you fall in love with yourself? Does it make you align with the universe?

Yes,it does infact I am taking more care about my well being. A balanced life and yes universally align. ...

RE: Aura of Love-5.75G - Shannon - 12-26-2021

Falling in love with yourself can be taken in several ways that aren't positive. Narcissism, or some sort of bizarre self romance are not going to result from AOL. You will care about yourself more and be more ready and willing to treat yourself with care, love, kindness and consideration.

RE: Aura of Love-5.75G - Zane - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 01:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: Falling in love with yourself can be taken in  several ways that aren't positive.  Narcissism, or some sort of bizarre self romance are not going to result from AOL.  You will care about yourself more and be more ready and willing to treat yourself with care, love, kindness and consideration.

Yes, you are right..On the spot