Subliminal Talk
My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom (/Thread-My-UMS-v2-5-75-7G-Journal-Power-freedom)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-18-2022

Only did 3 days ON this cycle. My girlfriend came over last night and could not expose her to the sub.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-20-2022

Increased number of loops by 1. I'm doing 4 loops of Ultrasonic Stage 3.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-23-2022

I've been having intense urges to quit UMSv2. Even went ahead and streamed stage 1 of AM6 last night, what was I thinking.
Resistance or not, I must stay on the UMSv2 path even though I'm yet to see significant changes in my mindset or finances.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-24-2022

Last cycle of Stage 3 starts tonight and then it's Stage 4 starting with March.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - Shannon - 02-24-2022

In my experience, UMS and UMS2 are both very, very powerful and effective subliminals, but I can see how it would potentially seem like they are not given what they seem to be doing in terms of how they are working. It is definitely a grand goal, and so the movement is impressive if you can see it, but it won't be visible until probably a year or more in unless you know how to see what effects it is having outside of your immediate awareness.

That part of you wants to get away from it is a definite indicator that it works, but I can see how you might not want to devote years to using it. Of course that may change once the first of the users achieves the goal, but until then...

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-26-2022

(02-24-2022, 03:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: In my experience, UMS and UMS2 are both very, very powerful and effective subliminals, but I can see how it would potentially seem like they are not given what they seem to be doing in terms of how they are working. It is definitely a grand goal, and so the movement is impressive if you can see it, but it won't be visible until probably a year or more in unless you know how to see what effects it is having outside of your immediate awareness.

That part of you wants to get away from it is a definite indicator that it works, but I can see how you might not want to devote years to using it. Of course that may change once the first of the users achieves the goal, but until then...
Thanks.
Would you say that doing a single run through of 5 months(Stage 1 - Stage 2 - Stage 3 - Stage 4 - Stage 4) and coming back to it at a later point in the future, would be a bad choice and undo the programming. Or is it necessary to do at least 2 run throughs, so 10 months minimum?

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 03-01-2022

Stage 3 over. Can't believe it's already March.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 03-03-2022

Stage 4

Pressed play last night just before bed on my VLC player with the ultrasonic playlist. And noticed in the morning that the volume was muted, so I got no exposure. Catching up today.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 03-06-2022

My energy levels are increasing. I'm on thyroid medication and it took a long time to get the dosing right, but now I'm close to get it right. Also have not masturbated in 5 days, which is good, I've been doing it compulsively in the last couple of months.
Stage 4 feels different than previous ones.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 03-08-2022

Had a couple of failed interviews in the last months, to be honest. Should have been more technically prepared, but the struggle with my poor energy levels and getting easily tired has made it difficult to focus hard on career / learning.
At the moment, I feel a lot of frustration and want to improve my finances.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - MegaMan - 03-08-2022

(03-08-2022, 02:14 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Had a couple of failed interviews in the last  months, to be honest. Should have been more technically prepared, but the struggle with my poor energy levels and getting easily tired has made it difficult to focus hard on career / learning.
At the moment, I feel a lot of frustration and want to improve my finances.

Keep pushing GreekGod22. Stay in the game, either you win or you learn more about how to win.

Rooting for you
MM

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 03-10-2022

Stage 4 - OFF days

Still have strong temptations to switch to other sub. But I'm trying to persist with UMS. With this whole situation in the world: inflation, risk of war in Europe, becoming financially powerful is of utmost importance.

Some small changes I'm feeling:
  • interest in spending time on social media has dropped significantly. This started since running OFv3 and continuing now with UMS. Much of it is a waste of time, or cheap entertainment. I still procrastinate a lot, but I am acutely aware when I'm not doing anything useful or productive
  • becoming more conscious of the need to pay off my remaining debt as soon as possible
I'm also feeling a lot of envy towards the success of others, if I'm to be honest with myself.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - lano1106 - 03-10-2022

I feel the same feeling of urgency since 2020. In the last 2 years, I did run BASE and UMSv2 (and OF in between) in reaction to what is going on in the world since then...

Surviving and protecting my family is my #1 priority beside any other desires that I may feel...

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 03-11-2022

Started my 2nd cycle in Stage 4. 4 days break felt a lot. Doing 3 loops US at 13/16 volume on my iPhone.