Subliminal Talk
My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom (/Thread-My-UMS-v2-5-75-7G-Journal-Power-freedom)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - RTBoss - 02-03-2022

(02-03-2022, 08:33 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 06:13 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Realized that I've been having varying degrees of depression for most of my 20s. It's gotten better after the age of 25. Now that I've entered my 30s, it's still not fully gone.
I think this will help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVsa-j7Ig_w

Tate is incredibly ignorant.  While a point or two is valid, the man spouts numerous fallacies in that video.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-03-2022

Did 4 loops of US Stage 3 last night and it was really taxing. Slept 10 hrs instead of 8 and woke up super dizzy. Also, the Ultrasonic track was bothering my ears, affecting the quality of my sleep. Heavy resistance perhaps.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-05-2022

Got hit with a nasty cold yesterday, that worsened with time, had a terrible night. So I switched to MIR v3 last night around 1am. Fast-acting effects. I wish other subs would work for me like MIR does.
Taking a couple of days break from UMS given the forced circumstances.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-08-2022

Going to be returning soon to UMS stage 3, although to be honest, it doesn't excite me a lot, but that goes with everything in lfe at the moment. Have to break out of this apathy.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-08-2022

One subtle shift in my thinking I've noticed ever since being on UMS is this: I've started putting less emphasis on working out a lot. Don't get me wrong, I still regularly go to the gym, but I'm finding myself less motivated to train 5 days / week. My recovery is pretty bad and maybe I would be better with less workouts / week for the time being.
I still put a high importance into physique, I know it's a factor in my attractiveness, but trying to look like a bodybuilder is overkill most of the times. Confidence and how you lead yourself matter more.

Perhaps this is one effect of UMS. Making me put more priority on money creation than over-emphasis on physique.
I recently saw a tweet that resonated: No point in having a six pack if you catching the bus.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-09-2022

Back to UMS Stage 3 - 3 loops Ultrasonic at 14/16 volume at night.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - SirYuri - 02-13-2022

Just want to share.

Around December 2020 I tried using UMS V1. And the whole 2021, I started attracting the right people in my business transaction that translated into millions of sales.

For me it is effective, the only problem I encountered is seems like there is a certain level of fear of taking action for certain plans.

So in my experience, UMSv1 is good for attracting the right people that helped me effortlessly in my business transactions, and that is why I went back using UltraSuccess to put in the work after I attracted the right people.

So maybe UMS and US is a good combination.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-14-2022

(02-03-2022, 08:33 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 06:13 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Realized that I've been having varying degrees of depression for most of my 20s. It's gotten better after the age of 25. Now that I've entered my 30s, it's still not fully gone.
I think this will help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVsa-j7Ig_w
I follow the guy and agree with a lot of what he says. I also know his viewpoint on depression. But when you get caught in a vicious, destructive mindstate, you end up believing your own bullshit, and it's hard to snap out of it unless you have the drive and the energy.

A lot of fears surrounding finances have appeared lately. I sometimes watch on Youtube videos about homelessness in America and how people who were apparently normal and middle class end up homeless by making certain mistakes or just having bad luck. It's terrifying to just think about losing financial security like that and ending up on the street. Here \n Europe there are more safety nets to prevent ending up like that.
Makes you grateful about having a roof over your head, being able to stay warm in the winter and having basic necessities covered up.
The thought about investing also raises fears in me, thinking I'd better stack up for an emergency fund first.

Strong urges to quit the sub and give up.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 09:46 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Strong urges to quit the sub and give up.

I totally getcha. Keep going! See it as an opportunity to build courage! That's what I'm doing.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-15-2022

Had a pleasant sex dream last night, with someone other than my GF. Not sure why / if UMS2 might be the reason for such a dream.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-16-2022

I have a couple of upcoming technical interview, I asked for 50% more than what I currently make.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 02-17-2022

Another dream last night revolving the theme of fear. I forgot most if it when I woke up, as it often happens.
Still going with Stage 3.