Subliminal Talk
My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom (/Thread-My-UMS-v2-5-75-7G-Journal-Power-freedom)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: My UMSv2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-13-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 3 | Day 3 ON

2 loops Masked at 12-13/15 volume

After reading the response from Shannon(quoted below), I decided to raise the volume significantly. Took me a while to fall asleep, but eventually did.

Quote:Okay, so here is what I have found to be true.  And this applies to all formats.

On an android phone, volumes under 6 are almost never actually useful, and I have only found use for any volume under 7 in the real world about 0.1% of the time.

7 is the effective minimum volume for getting results on an android phone.  Likewise, the only program I have ever used at 15/15 is MIR and GPR, which is volume dependent for impact.  14 gets use rarely.  90% of the time, the best volume is 12 or 13, most often 13.  Occasionally, 10, 9, 8 or 7 is called for, but those are under very specific circumstances that usually do not occur for published subliminals; those volumes are almost exclusively useful for circumstances that result from testing experimental subliminals or using subliminals of specific types with very young people.

So 7 is the low end and 14 is the high end on an android phone, +1 for iPhone, and double (14 to 28) for a Google phone.  This is from the phone's speaker specifically, by the way.

If you find that you can listen to normal audio comfortably at those volumes and you cannot listen to a subliminal at the same volume, then you're getting resistance that seeks to make it uncomfortable to use at the volumes at which it would actually be effective.

If you find that a volume in the range I have given is making it hard to sleep, then do one of the following:
1. Use it during the day.
2. Switch to Ultrasonic format.
3. Start your playlist with enough silence to fall asleep, and then start the subliminals.

The programs cannot work if they do not have enough volume to sufficiently motivate the cooperative parts to override the uncooperative parts.  Very low volumes don't do that.

RE: My UMSv2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-14-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 3 | Day 4 OFF

Had an unpleasant dream last night, reminding me of my OFv3 days. I was on the streets at my ex-university dorms, where I lived during college. And some tough guy was threatening me to leave the area, and I caved in.
Today I had that technical interview, however I wasn't at my best. But with a little more preparation, I am confident I will do better in future interviews.
The possibility / desire of getting a high-paying fully remote job is on my mind.

RE: My UMSv2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-15-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 3 | Day 5 OFF

Lots of random dream flashes last night, unrelated to money.

RE: My UMSv2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-16-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 4 | Day 1 ON

2 loops Masked at 12-13/15 volume

Think I'm going to listen during the day from now on, as such a high volume disturbs my sleep.
Lately, I've got another recruiter offering a freelancing position, the pay would be significantly more from what I make in my country. It's also a fully remote position, which is something I've desired, and would allow me a lot of freedom.
UMS is manifesting multiple job opportunities for me. One of them is bound to be successful.
My self esteem is raised and I see myself as worthy of making more money. I remember when I was a child, my grandmother was a big influence in my lfe, and she had the belief that rich people are evil, and it's better to be modest and be satistied with little.

RE: My UMSv2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-17-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 4 | Day 2 ON

2 loops Masked at 12/15 volume

RE: My UMSv2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-18-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 4 | Day 3 ON

2 loops Masked at 13/15 volume

Felt today's loops quite intensely, it gave me a headache, I could feel blood pulsating in my brain.
This morning, while showering, I had a thought: "Maybe I should switch to Hybrid". Perhaps I am being guided towards the more powerful format. But I plan on sticking with Masked for a while, bc I feel it strong enough.

RE: My UMSv2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-20-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 4 | Days 4 & 5 OFF

More determined to cut distractions out of my life and anything that doesn't support my goal.

RE: My UMSv2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-21-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 5 | Day 1 ON

2 loops Masked at 12/15 volume

Yesterday I found an investing course that I like and figured I should watch it to educate myself. But then I realized something: instead of focusing now on savings and investing, I should better focus on increasing my income / cashflow.

@Shannon This has perhaps been addressed in the past, but a Google search did not find me an answer.
So if each stage should be used as close to 32 days as possible, and a Stage 1 cycle is 5 days(3 days ON + 2 days OFF), I will have completed 6 cycles at Day 30. And days 31 and 32 will be part of the 7th cycle. Am I supposed to stop cycle 7 and move on to Stage 2?
In other words, does the 32 days rule take precedence to where I am in a cycle? Or should a cycle be fully completed before moving on to the next stage?

RE: My UMSv2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-22-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 5 | Day 2 ON

About to slowly transition into a serious relationship with the girl I've been dating for a couple of months. She ticks almost all the qualities I look for in a long-term partner. Since I've decided that monetary success will be my most important goal for 2022, being with a single woman is better than chasing multiple short-term flings, which demand a lot of my time.
Realizing today that paying my existing debt should come before investing.

>>first Increase income
>> pay debt
>> then think about investing

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-24-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 5 | Day 3 ON(23 Dec.)

Had a productive day.

Stage 1 | Cycle 5 | Day 4 OFF(24 Dec.)

Decided I will increase the number of loops by one starting next cycle.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-25-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 5 | Day 5 OFF

Christmas Day. Not much new to report, just tracking the days.
I still have some beliefs that money are hard to come by. At first, I got a wave of motivation in the first days of the sub, once that feeling faded, limiting beliefs took place.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-26-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 6 | Day 1 ON

3 loops Masked at 13/15 volume

Decided to follow my impulse and increase the number of loops by 1 starting this cycle.
Yesterday, I had a discussion with my mother on how my desire is one day to be able to buy a new car and an apartment with cash / money upfront(no loans or mortgage). She immediately discouraged me, saying that will not be possible, we are not a rich family. And that's when it dawned on me that I should keep my goals to myself and stay away from her limiting beliefs surrounding money. Why am I even telling her this? My success is 100% dependent on me, I don't need it to be any other way.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-26-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 6 | Day 2 ON

3 loops Masked at 11-13/15 volume

Listened overnight this time. Started with 13/15 volume, but couldn't fall asleep, so I lowered it to 12/15. Still awake, I remember lowering it a notch further to 11. Subconscious sabotage perhaps?
Last night I had a dream. I was attacked by someone and had to seek medical care. Apparently not UMS / money related, but OF. It's my second fear-related dream I have on UMS.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 12-28-2021

Stage 1 | Cycle 6 | Day 3 ON

3 loops Masked at 12-13/15 volume

3 loops are quite challenging and energy demanding. Sleeping more than usual. I dreamed a lot last night.