Subliminal Talk
My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom (/Thread-My-UMS-v2-5-75-7G-Journal-Power-freedom)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 06-08-2022

Getting more and more tired of my current job and can't wait to be done with it.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 06-28-2022

7 months on UMSv2

Finished Stage 1 for the 2nd time. Not much to report.
Still looking for a better paying job.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 07-01-2022

So I've decided to quit using UMS. This was not an easy decision. I didn't notice much change after 7 months, not even luck manifestation, or increase in motivation.
It seemed like I was stonewalling the sub. Not resisting it, but also not executing it. I'll have to admit that I still have a lot of emotional pain underneath, I was kind of depressed during these whole months.
Even though making money is a great desire of mine, I guess that my mind just couldn't motivate itself on the money goal when my life was not in order.
And my 8 months relationship is close to an end, my GF wants to break up. And I'm going through an emotional turmoil.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - RTBoss - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 12:31 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: So I've decided to quit using UMS. This was not an easy decision. I didn't notice much change after 7 months, not even luck manifestation, or increase in motivation.
It seemed like I was stonewalling the sub. Not resisting it, but also not executing it. I'll have to admit that I still have a lot of emotional pain underneath, I was kind of depressed during these whole months.
Even though making money is a great desire of mine, I guess that my mind just couldn't motivate itself on the money goal when my life was not in order.
And my 8 months relationship is close to an end, my GF wants to break up. And I'm going through an emotional turmoil.

Ah, that's rough.  Sorry to hear about your relationship and emotional turmoil.  Do you have a copy of E4/E5/UH or LTU6?

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 07-01-2022

@RTBoss  Thanks.
It's not quite over yet, I've made mistakes.
I don't have those. I'm actually testing AM6 now. 

My new strategy of using subs from now on is this: Use a sub for one month maximum, and if I don't see movement, I drop it and try another. If I do see movement, stick with it.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - 4Kingdoms - 07-01-2022

@GreekGod22
Did you ever read the book?
The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman

Here is a FREE online quiz, you don't even have to read the book.
The Love Language Quiz
https://5lovelanguages.com/quizzes/

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - lano1106 - 07-01-2022

GreekGod,

I feel sad that you leave the UMSv2 train. It seems like not many people are still using the program.

but I understand your position. I have been running UMSv2 for 9 months. As you may have read last month in my journal, the goal started to become real but the rug got brutally pulled away under my feet. I think that has been even more painful after having tasted a little bit what success could be.

My dedication to my UMS goal may have been a factor to my breakup last year.

Despite all that, I am committing to keep running UMS for another 5-6 months.

That being said, even if Shannon's programs are good, they are not magical. I have never thought that just by using the program, wealth would come to me effortlessly but despite all the energy and heart that I have put in the projet, I haven't achieved the goal after 9 months.

I did mention very often luck in my journal. Yes, I have been extremely lucky to find and fix bugs in my system but when I look back, I have to admit that all this luck did not help me getting closer to UMS... yet...

Anyway, good luck, I am a firm believer that perseverance pays eventually...

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 07-02-2022

@lano1106 Thanks for the message.
I personally struggle with low physical energy and bouts of depression. I’m sure that if wasn’t the case, UMS would have worked much better for me. And I’m aware subs are not magic. What I would realistically expect from subs is a change in core beliefs, and luck and success finding you way more often

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - NOMAD - 07-02-2022

(07-02-2022, 12:53 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: @lano1106 Thanks for the message.
I personally struggle with low physical energy and bouts of depression. I’m sure that if wasn’t the case, UMS would have worked much better for me. And I’m aware subs are not magic. What I would realistically expect from subs is a change in core beliefs, and luck and success  finding you way more often

I'm on my second cycle of UMSv2 and on Stage 4.

In my experience it's doing things that are sometimes undetectable. It almost seems to be rewiring me from the ground up.

Shannon gave the analogy of it building a staircase one step at a time. But it's doing much more than building one step at a time. Using that analogy, it's building multiple staircases simultaneously and attempting to establish links between those staircases. It's developing a primary path to UMS. But it's also developing a network of avenues to ensure success. That requires time and energy. I'd like the time and energy issue to be overcome, but there are probably limits to what can be done. Personally, I don't think three cycles is adequate for what UMSv2 is trying to accomplish. I believe it could take 6, 9, 12, or beyond depending on what the ultimate goal is.

The biggest benefit I've experienced from UMSv2 is that it has has emboldened and empowered me more than any other sub I've ever run. I feel like I'm at the beginning stages of a state of being where I can do anything as long as I'm willing to apply focused energy toward it. Of course, the downside is that there has to be energy to expend. The upside is that the self-imposed limitations are falling away, one by one. Instead of seeing walls and obstacles, I'm beginning to see paths. I say "beginning" because there's still a lot of work to be done. But I see what's happening with the sub.

The other thing UMSv2 did was lead me to "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. It helped me to bridge the gap between things that might be considered mystical (by some) and action. I had some "ah-ha" moments where things clicked for me. I mention the book because it seems that UMSv2 is trying to do something similar (i.e. help define your goals, determine a path, and get you off your ass). In fact, the book touched on a few things that I had already learned through UMSv2, so the book helped to reinforce those things.

Also, I got a promotion. It isn't all peaches and roses, but it's a step on the staircase and it has reignited a level of passion in me that I haven't experienced in a very long time. (This passion is something that's at the heart of "Think and Grow Rich", btw.) Meanwhile, the links between staircases are forming. It can't be coincidence.

Anyway, sorry for being so long-winded here. I just thought I'd offer some thoughts as to what I've seen through my own use. My progress hasn't always been obvious in the moment. I usually notice it after the fact and at that point, there seems to be a compounding effect where I see multiple instances of small things happening. I believe that this compounding effect will create a chain reaction of other compounding effects if enough focused energy and accompanying action are applied for long enough. I really believe that's the key.

In any case, I wish you the best man. I know the journey can be rough at times.