Subliminal Talk
5.75+G Tech & Addiction - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: 5.75+G Tech & Addiction (/Thread-5-75-G-Tech-Addiction)

5.75+G Tech & Addiction - eternity - 11-18-2021

Hi all,

It's been a while since I acquainted myself with the  technicalities of what IML has been developing. I noticed there's a lot of new tech available and I'm excited to see all the upcoming subs!

Have there been any recent developments on the addiction front? As in substance abuse. Any user's anecdotal experience for a sub removing cravings/compulsions/etc?

I'm trying to see if any of the new subs have successfully eradicated substance addiction in any of its users. I see some potential contenders in Ultimate Detox, LTU, E5, & OF/OGSF

@Shannon Based on your understanding of addiction, do you think any of the recent subs could overcome addiction as one of it's primary or secondary objectives? As opposed to a sub that is solely developed for this purpose.

I'm very interested to learn if there have been any recent findings or development on this front. I fully believe that addiction can be dealt with by reprogramming the subconscioud. I'm just trying to figure out how

RE: 5.75+G Tech & Addiction - Raykon - 11-19-2021

I think this would be a good subliminal to make, & possibly sell or give free to Rehab Centers.

RE: 5.75+G Tech & Addiction - eternity - 11-19-2021

Honestly selling addiction sub to rehabs would be a very good idea. It could really help a lot of ppl in ways that science and medicine wished it could.

Unfortunately subs are way too "experimental" when it comes to commonly accepted medical practices.

If a sub like this was made and was tested scientifically, with controls, placebos, etc... the groundbreaking evidence would be widely adopted by rehabs. And the creators of the sub could charge massive prices since ppl would be healing in waves.

Rehabs cost around 10k at the low end in the US and go up from there. Even then, rehabs in and of themselves do not cure addiction. Recidivism back to addiction can be almost 90% which is insane.

I've lost many friends to overdoses so I would love to see something like this developed. But I'm confident that a sub that addresses the reasons for a persons addiction in the first place would cure addiction as a side effect since addiction is a symptom of a deeper issue rather than being an affliction ( in my opinion. Commonly accepted medicine does not share this view and believes addiction to be an affliction aka disease)

Scientific studies of subliminals are far in the future tho so until then I'm cool with finding a sub that addresses addiction even as a byproduct in case a dedicated sub isn't in the planned future.

RE: 5.75+G Tech & Addiction - Shannon - 11-19-2021

Addiction is something I've been working on for a long time. The time for such a program is not far off now. It's coming. We have had some reports of success dealing with addiction from OF, LTU and EHPRA but they are relatively rare.

Giving it away wouldn't work because nobody would take it seriously. Few will take it seriously to begin with simply because its a subliminal. I will have to charge for it. 

Eventually, presuming I eventually become financially independant, I would like to open a recovery center that uses methods that actually address the root reasons for the addictions.