Subliminal Talk
Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock (/Thread-Ultimate-Monetary-Success-v2-It-s-Cheddar-O-Clock)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 06-02-2022

Stage 4, Day #208/365,

On the other hand, I also want to bang stunners, increase my overall attractiveness, and actually *feel* like an attractive man to beautiful women.
Don't get me wrong, I get the occasional good looking women into bed with me, but I want that spark/spontaneous attraction where there's:
- See
- Meet
- Flirt
- Number
- First date, etc.
If they feel attracted to me, they're not exactly showing it to me or making it obvious.
I've approached a TON of women, and I've very seldom managed to turn it into a sexual thing.
I've gotten way more success from online dating.

All this to say, I anticipate that I might use DMSI 3.5 instead of Maximum Learning Speed in the near future.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 06-03-2022

Stage 4, Day #209/365,

In the next 24 hours, I'm going to decide whether to call off this subliminal to pause, then run DMSI 3.5.
I want to avoid making a spur of the moment decision, but still want the long-term satisfaction of increased attractiveness.

I am working hard towards my certifications and more money; I anticipate that this won't change, as I have a financial plan and I haven't deviated from it in many months.

Just want to be hanging out with gorgeous women and having them represent me well when we're out in public.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 06-04-2022

Stage 4, Day #210/365,

The answer to the above post is... yes, I will be stopping UMS 2.0 to run DMSI for the summer.
I'm tired of being overlooked, treated like an inert being, or otherwise rejected by women I am most attracted to.
I've done a fair bit of direct action to meet and escalate these types of women, and they dissolve at the early stages; ghosting, ignoring texts, and non-engagement.
Let's give me an unfair advantage in the dating world.

210 days makes 7 months, and I'm satisfied with that for the time being.

Will take at least 3-4 days off of subliminals, ideally one week, then I will begin. Yesterday was day 1.

Summary from UMS
- A deepening realization that I will not be happy long-term on a middle-class income, even on 100-200K/year
- A strengthening desire and motivation to hit the 'big leagues' in money making.
- A releasing of resistances towards doing the tough, boring work, as long as there's a connection between that work and long-term success.
- Dedicating virtually 100% of my time towards self-improvement
- Attaining knowledge in data analysis, machine learning, Amazon IT/AWS.
- Attained the Cloud Practitioner certification
- Strong desire to go deep into copywriting (after Amazon IT certifications).

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Frosted - 06-04-2022

Good luck on DMSI man! Just wanted to say that your work ethic has inspired me even since before UMS2!

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 06-04-2022

Of course, now that I've vowed to stop the subliminal, I'm hit with feelings of depression.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - CatMan - 06-04-2022

(06-04-2022, 09:23 AM)Ampersnd Wrote: I'm tired of being overlooked, treated like an inert being, or otherwise rejected by women I am most attracted to.
I've done a fair bit of direct action to meet and escalate these types of women, and they dissolve at the early stages; ghosting, ignoring texts, and non-engagement.

That hurt me a lot to read...way more than a post has for a long time.

Literally my life story...a lot of anger and resentment and feeling of futility about them.

I wish you a good run man. Hope this new version actually performs properly.

All the best to you!

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 06-05-2022

Severely tempted to run the first loop of DMSI today.
If I do, I will create a new journal and deal with the consequences of crossing subliminals like a big boy.