Subliminal Talk
Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock (/Thread-Ultimate-Monetary-Success-v2-It-s-Cheddar-O-Clock)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 02-19-2022

(02-19-2022, 01:37 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 12:50 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Stage 4, Day #105/365,

Had my groceries delivered to my door for the first time just now. I feel like a genius by how much time I saved for about $6.50 of delivery charges haha.

The only thing is that I have to keep buying my rotisserie chicken in person.
What app did you use?

You can buy groceries from Walmart's website, then choose a 1-hour time slot the next day. You can pay extra for same-day delivery. The quality of the produce is fine.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 02-27-2022

Stage 4, Day #113/365,

I've made a couple of discoveries about supplements that help to either boost or maintain testosterone in an exercise setting:
- Ashwaganda: Study shows a massive improvement to strength for young men
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/
- Bromelain: Study shows that cyclists who supplemented with it maintained testosterone levels better across multiple consecutive days of exercise.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25604346/
- Doing cardio BEFORE strength training helps to spike the post-workout testosterone spike more than the other way around.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25028991/

Both supplements are on the way; in the meantime, I've bought pineapple for the natural bromelain.

Here's a great article for other strategies (nothing to pay for, except the supplements the article might suggest):
https://anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-testosterone-levels-naturally/

This is all important because I'm spending 1.5-2.0 hours per workout, 5 days a week to become a powerful and fast runner. Need every advantage I can get.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - fab10 - 02-27-2022

I have some additional info on bromelain, by sheer coincidence I was discussing its use with a pharmacologist last week.

1. Eating pineapple doesn’t help at all because the amount contained in the fruit is very low (and, if I recall correctly, most is in the core).
2. If bromelain mixes with food, it helps the digestion but doesn’t have other effect. If you intend to use bromelain for anything other than improved digestion, you have to be very careful to take it on a completely empty stomach and not eat anything for while after taking it.

Unrelated to testosterone but possibly useful
3. It’s an excellent anti-inflammatory (again, if it doesn’t mix with food).
4. There’s evidence from reputable sources (NIH among others) that bromelain inhibits and can help treat SARS‐CoV‐2 infection.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 02-28-2022

Stage 4, Day #114/365,

Good tips, @fab10
I'll take it right before bed, then.

A friend of mine bought me a 75$ guitar course on a whim. He'll use it too but that was an unexpected thinig.
I bought Bitcoin at a 'dip', but it's already partially swung up. I think I'll keep casually swapping between Bitcoin and stable coin based on how high or low BTC is.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 03-03-2022

Stage 4, Day #117/365,

Due to face acne and a difficult time for falling asleep, I just bought a mattress in a box and silver-lined bed sheets on a whim.

The acne is messing up my appearance, though it's fairly minor. Also, the time to fall asleep makes me avoid wanting to sleep, and I wind up putting in 6.5-7 hours of sleep on weekdays, when I could be putting in 7-7.5 or more. I always adjust and re-adjust to fall asleep, but then I melt into my mattress when morning comes, and I'm peeling myself off the bed when the alarm rings.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 03-05-2022

Stage 4, Day #119/365,

Made two pretty huge PRs at the gym today:
1) My 10-minute time trial on the rower. My last record was 2,700 meters two months ago; this . This time it was 2,807 meters, a 107 meter or 4% improvement.
2) My squat; late 2020 I did a ton of squat work to try to try to increase my one-rep maximum. However, I was never pushing my PR; just doing volume according to a program; it got cut short because gyms were locked down.
2 plates (225 lbs) was my goal for a while; I was just under 2 plates last week. Today, I blew right past it and got 245 lbs for 2 reps

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 03-10-2022

Stage 4, Day #124/365,

The talk points I hear in my YouTube diet about 'grabbing life by the horns' and becoming very successful are hitting in a different way.

I found a way to become more regimented and disciplined about the things I am already doing.
Also, I just turned 30 today.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - RTBoss - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 04:54 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Stage 4, Day #124/365,

The talk points I hear in my YouTube diet about 'grabbing life by the horns' and becoming very successful are hitting in a different way.

I found a way to become more regimented and disciplined about the things I am already doing.
Also, I just turned 30 today.

Happy Birthday!

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Omni3 - 03-11-2022

Happy Birthday!!!

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 03-26-2022

Stage 4, Day #140/365,

For a variety of reasons, I've been scratching my itch of listening to multiple loops of UMS per day; I do my usual two, then I'll tack on another couple.
I'm currently learning about chatbots, natural language processing, and AI through IBM's Watson Cloud platform; very cool stuff. I've turned down the guitar practice and turned up the tech learning to multiple hours per day. Will be looking to monetize this over time.

I've also started kickboxing, and dialed back the weight training to accommodate it.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 03-27-2022

Stage 4, Day #141/365,

Minor victory; pushed my squat PR from 255 lbs x 1 reps to 265 x 2 reps.

Note: I go far below parallel, basically resting my hamstrings into my calves and briefly pausing before pushing back up, in case you were wondering.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 03-30-2022

Stage 4, Day #144/365,

New PRs:
Clean: 195 lbs x 1, 185 lbs x 3
Single leg squat: 195 lbs x 1, 185 lbs x 2

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 03-31-2022

Stage 4, Day #145/365,

New PR:
Time trial: Hit 2849 meters in 10 minutes on the rower.
Up from 2807 meters in 10 minutes one month ago.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 04-03-2022

Stage 4, Day #148/365,

New PR:
Pushed 275 lbs squat x 1 rep