Subliminal Talk
Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion (/Thread-Male-Enhancement-5-75g-Bedroom-Champion)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - Qiel - 03-19-2022

Update? Are you still using ME?

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - P.O.G - 03-22-2022

(03-19-2022, 09:09 PM)Qiel Wrote: Update? Are you still using ME?

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm still using it pretty consistently. I still don't plan on measuring for another couple of months. However, visually I'd say I've perhaps gained half an inch in length and some thickness. That's just by my guessing, and messing around putting it side by side to TV remote controls, there's a noticeable gain in length. Mentioned by my girlfriend and other partners too. I'll probably just keep using it until OED is released.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - dissonance - 03-22-2022

(03-22-2022, 04:52 PM)P.O.G Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 09:09 PM)Qiel Wrote: Update? Are you still using ME?

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm still using it pretty consistently. I still don't plan on measuring for another couple of months. However, visually I'd say I've perhaps gained half an inch in length and some thickness. That's just by my guessing, and messing around putting it side by side to TV remote controls, there's a noticeable gain in length. Mentioned by my girlfriend and other partners too. I'll probably just keep using it until OED is released.

this is in relation to your last time you checked, in the previous post? or these changes you describe here include the changes/growth you already described in the first few posts/months?

Either way, yes this sub works 100% pretty mindblowing. LOL......

I foresee a M.E. Journals train coming soon

and hopefully a powerful M.E. upgrade with a version that only affects length, along with a version that does proportional growth as it is now

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - Shannon - 03-23-2022

So what you guys want is one version that only affects length, one that only affects girth, and one that affects both at once. Three variants of the same program.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - CatMan - 03-23-2022

(03-23-2022, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: So what you guys want is one version that only affects length, one that only affects girth, and one that affects both at once. Three variants of the same program.

I would buy a new version of ME in 5.9G if it came soon, I'm sure others would too.

Just offering up a possibility for more funding if it's helpful, Shannon.

All the best, hope the custom DMSI is progressing well!

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - dissonance - 03-23-2022

(03-23-2022, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: So what you guys want is one version that only affects length, one that only affects girth, and one that affects both at once.  Three variants of the same program.

I was just hoping for two versions the one that only affects length, and the proportional growth version (both at once), not one that only does girth. I'm assumin there's very little ppl who want only more girth, but that's just my guess.

Also, I hope it stays with only 1 or 2 loops like the current version cuz that's so much easier to fit into my day, and the reason I don't do other subs. Doing while sleep messes sleep too much, I need good sleep, so important.

Also, Shannon, I don't know if you could create something to override it, but apparently (according to a psychic), growth will slow down as you gain more and more, to a point where it becomes so slow it's not worth it anymore. I don't know if this is true, but it is 100% the case with physical methods of enlarging (for example penis hanging or stretching devices). If you could somehow find a way to override that slow-down of growth as the penis gets larger and larger that might be beneficial too. But I don't know at what point or how many inches or percentage of growth increase would cause what amount of diminishing returns, so I'm not sure, maybe that point it would be like 10 inches growth which is probably well above what people would want to grow and it wouldn't be an issue.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - AbundanceCH - 03-23-2022

(03-23-2022, 02:28 PM)dissonance Wrote: I was just hoping for two versions the one that only affects length, and the proportional growth version (both at once), not one that only does girth. I'm assumin there's very little ppl who want only more girth, but that's just my guess.

Also, I hope it stays with only 1 or 2 loops like the current version cuz that's so much easier to fit into my day, and the reason I don't do other subs. Doing while sleep messes sleep too much, I need good sleep, so important.
All this! Hopefully Shannon can get us the length only version in 5.9g not sure if he would upgrade the current one as well to 5.9g

Most guys want longer (flaccid and erect) but there's also a market for those that want proportional growth of both length and girth at the same time so hopefully we can have a choice of both in 5.9g

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - Shannon - 03-23-2022

(03-23-2022, 02:28 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(03-23-2022, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: So what you guys want is one version that only affects length, one that only affects girth, and one that affects both at once.  Three variants of the same program.

I was just hoping for two versions the one that only affects length, and the proportional growth version (both at once), not one that only does girth. I'm assumin there's very little ppl who want only more girth, but that's just my guess.

Also, Shannon, I don't know if you could create something to override it, but apparently (according to a psychic), growth will slow down as you gain more and more, to a point where it becomes so slow it's not worth it anymore. I don't know if this is true, but it is 100% the case with physical methods of enlarging (for example penis hanging or stretching devices). If you could somehow find a way to override that slow-down of growth as the penis gets larger and larger that might be beneficial too. But I don't know at what point or how many inches or percentage of growth increase would cause what amount of diminishing returns, so I'm not sure, maybe that point it would be like 10 inches growth which is probably well above what people would want to grow and it wouldn't be an issue.

Well I don't base my R&D on psychics, so I don't know that I believe the psychic, but it is possible to be either way.  The idea that it would slow down over time would suggest that it is limited by genetics, but the method I am using should not be limited by genetics.  Therefore, I don't know that I need to override any such thing, because a psychic isn't proof.  And now you are potentially compromised as a tester, because you might make that happen as a result of placebo when it wouldn't have otherwise.  I guess we will have to observe a lot more people.

Just remember that expecting diminishing returns isn't going to help you achieve the program's goals.  So let go of that and let the program and your body show you what is what instead.

The program is designed to generate growth until you stop using it.

As for how many loops per day, I don't control that. I make the best program I can, and then the models tell me how it needs to be used to get the best results.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - dissonance - 03-23-2022

(03-23-2022, 03:46 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-23-2022, 02:28 PM)dissonance Wrote:

Well I don't base my R&D on psychics, so I don't know that I believe the psychic, but it is possible to be either way.  The idea that it would slow down over time would suggest that it is limited by genetics, but the method I am using should not be limited by genetics.  Therefore, I don't know that I need to override any such thing, because a psychic isn't proof.  And now you are potentially compromised as a tester, because you might make that happen as a result of placebo when it wouldn't have otherwise.  I guess we will have to observe a lot more people.

Just remember that expecting diminishing returns isn't going to help you achieve the program's goals.  So let go of that and let the program and your body show you what is what instead.

The program is designed to generate growth until you stop using it.

As for how many loops per day, I don't control that.  I make the best program I can, and then the models tell me how it needs to be used to get the best results.

Ah i see. Yeah this psychic isnt 100% on certain things, and that could be completely off for that aspect you just mentioned. I agree I'm going to let go of that belief then after what you mentioned. I already know the mind and subconscious has the power to override many things, so I believe you. That shouldn't be hard at all, since I asked her if what I've gained so far has reached more than 30% of the point where I don't notice growth in a desired time, and she said no, so whatever limiting belief i could have had from that can be easily removed I think.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - AbundanceCH - 03-24-2022

Shannon when you really think about it what you had mentioned seems to be the best option. Making 2 more subs (one for length only and one for girth only). So that means 3 total when you add the current one.

The current version is perfect for most people. The other two gives guys that are average or above average the option to chose what's best for them. If you only make a length only option that would leave out guys who are above average length wise and probably just want a little bit more girth.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - Shannon - 03-24-2022

(03-24-2022, 10:42 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: Shannon when you really think about it what you had mentioned seems to be the best option.  Making 2 more subs (one for length only and one for girth only).  So that means 3 total when you add the current one.

The current version is perfect for most people.  The other two gives guys that are average or above average the option to chose what's best for them.  If you only make a length only option that would leave out guys who are above average length wise and probably just want a little bit more girth.

That's why I said it.  But there won't be upgrades for some time, and I cannot guarantee I will have time to build three of them.  5.9G is proving to be quite a time consuming challenge to build.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - dissonance - 03-26-2022

(03-24-2022, 10:17 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 10:42 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: Shannon when you really think about it what you had mentioned seems to be the best option.  Making 2 more subs (one for length only and one for girth only).  So that means 3 total when you add the current one.

The current version is perfect for most people.  The other two gives guys that are average or above average the option to chose what's best for them.  If you only make a length only option that would leave out guys who are above average length wise and probably just want a little bit more girth.

That's why I said it.  But there won't be upgrades for some time, and I cannot guarantee I will have time to build three of them.  5.9G is proving to be quite a time consuming challenge to build.

Yeah, I totally get making 3 versions of same would take more time. That's why I mentioned I was hoping for the length only version if you were to indeed make the choice of multiple versions cuz I think the length only would be more priority than girth only, seeing as most people would want ideal length rather than girth (at least what I'd imagine) and that most people who are using a sub like this are perceiving their penis as not their ideal length. Obviously having 3 versions would be ideal though. Who knows maybe after reaching my desired length and girth i'll find a life partner who will want an even thicker cock than what most girls comfortably handle and that would be perfect opportunity to use the girth only growth haha

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - P.O.G - 04-05-2022

Sorry for the lack of updates. I decided to officially measure a little under a month early. I can confirm that I've gained just over half an inch in length. Thickness has also improved, which I'm happy for, but didn't measure as this wasn't a concern for me. I've used it consistently throughout the time apart from this month of April. I'm happy with the results.

I'll probably take a break from subs now until OED comes out. If that's too not on the horizon, then I may start using Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer 5.75g, as I'd really like to win a good amount of cash.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion - AbundanceCH - 04-05-2022

(04-05-2022, 11:09 AM)P.O.G Wrote: Sorry for the lack of updates. I decided to officially measure a little under a month early. I can confirm that I've gained just over half an inch in length. Thickness has also improved, which I'm happy for, but didn't measure as this wasn't a concern for me. I've used it consistently throughout the time apart from this month of April. I'm happy with the results.
How many months total did you listen to it?