Subliminal Talk
OF Question - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: OF Question (/Thread-OF-Question)

OF Question - Bayern2 - 10-18-2021

Hey all, been a little while.  Been using OFv3 without journaling for a little while now.

Had a question regarding fear, which may seem like an obvious answer to it but still wanted to ask.

Can fear hold you back in terms of IQ and intelligence?  It feels like on my ON days of using the program I feel more confident with answers I give and just feel more intelligent on those days.

RE: OF Question - Shannon - 10-18-2021

(10-18-2021, 12:09 PM)Bayern Wrote: Hey all, been a little while.  Been using OFv3 without journaling for a little while now.

Had a question regarding fear, which may seem like an obvious answer to it but still wanted to ask.

Can fear hold you back in terms of IQ and intelligence?  It feels like on my ON days of using the program I feel more confident with answers I give and just feel more intelligent on those days.

Yes, it can.  In fact one of the biggest reasons for Maximum Learning Speed being resisted turned out to be people fearing what would happen if they allowed themselves to execute.  There seems to be a lot of fear around expressing one's true intellectual capacity and potential because of a potential threat to their social acceptance, loss of attractiveness to the opposite sex, intimidating people, or being perceived as something negative, such as a "know it all".  One of the reasons I stopped building MLS was that I needed to develop an effective solution to those fears.

RE: OF Question - Bayern2 - 10-18-2021

(10-18-2021, 05:26 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 12:09 PM)Bayern Wrote: Hey all, been a little while.  Been using OFv3 without journaling for a little while now.

Yes, it can.  In fact one of the biggest reasons for Maximum Learning Speed being resisted turned out to be people fearing what would happen if they allowed themselves to execute.  There seems to be a lot of fear around expressing one's true intellectual capacity and potential because of a potential threat to their social acceptance, loss of attractiveness to the opposite sex, intimidating people, or being perceived as something negative, such as a "know it all".  One of the reasons I stopped building MLS was that I needed to develop an effective solution to those fears.

That makes sense to me, thanks.  Sounds like I'm headed in the right direction for sure in that area then.  There's a noticeable difference for me from even when I was on v2 or v1.

RE: OF Question - GreekGod22 - 10-20-2021

How long were you on OFv1 / OFv2? Do you find OFv3 to be superior?