Subliminal Talk
Results from UMS v2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Results from UMS v2.0 (/Thread-Results-from-UMS-v2-0)

Results from UMS v2.0 - Ampersnd - 10-07-2021

Hi all,

Please write in your tangible results from using UMS v.2.0 here. Please also be sure that these are plausibly tied to using UMS and not a lucky break (I know that luck/chance might be improved from UMS, but you know what I mean).

I want a repo of cool things which have happened; will be running this sub next.

RE: Results from UMS v2.0 - Shannon - 10-08-2021

I suspect it is probably a little too early for much on this, given that most of us who are getting good results don't want to interrupt what is happening by talking about it until it's finished becoming.

RE: Results from UMS v2.0 - Ampersnd - 10-08-2021

(10-08-2021, 05:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: I suspect it is probably a little too early for much on this, given that most of us who are getting good results don't want to interrupt what is happening by talking about it until it's finished becoming.

How much time won't be too early? 6 months from the start? 12 months? Or more.

RE: Results from UMS v2.0 - 4Kingdoms - 10-08-2021

@Ampersnd
I'm currently using UMS v2 Stage 4 Hybrid Trickling Stream.

I'm about to retire. In the United States, there is an earnings test for Social Security.
UMS v2 guided me to make the transition from a Retail Trader to a Prop Trader for a Prop Firm.

As a Prop Trader, I am paid as an independent contractor, and I thought I would have to stop because of the earnings test for Social Security.

I found out that if I go over the limit for the earnings test, Social Security Won't pay me in Jan and Feb.
Social Security will start paying me March through December. When I reach full retirement at 67 y/o, Social Security will take the money they put aside in Jan/Feb and increase my monthly payments for the rest of my retirement.

So for example, if I get $500 a month, when I turn 67 y/o, the money they kept every Jan and Feb will increase my payment to $800 a month. Just an example not sure what the actual amount will be.

The point is... UMS v2 gave me a new income as a Prop Trader and I can continue doing it after I retire from my full-time job.

To become a Prop Trader, you have to reach a profit of $1500 lowest to $20,000 highest. You pick the goal, if you pass the test, the Prop Firm gives you an Account with their money to trade using the same rules that you passed the test.

They keep 10% of the profit, you get to keep 90% of the profit. How much or how little your profit is up to you.

RE: Results from UMS v2.0 - Shannon - 10-10-2021

(10-08-2021, 07:33 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 05:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: I suspect it is probably a little too early for much on this, given that most of us who are getting good results don't want to interrupt what is happening by talking about it until it's finished becoming.

How much time won't be too early? 6 months from the start? 12 months? Or more.

It will be after whatever UMSv2 is working on is finished becoming. That will be different for everyone. But people aren't going to talk about things they know about that haven't finished becoming if they're smart. There are a few things I could talk about but I won't because they haven't finished becoming.

RE: Results from UMS v2.0 - Ampersnd - 10-10-2021

Fair. I wonder if UMS will encourage that 'dragon blood' ruthless killer winner mentality. I mean that unironically, as I want that "will to power" motivation to annihilate my goals.

RE: Results from UMS v2.0 - Shannon - 10-11-2021

(10-10-2021, 11:30 AM)Ampersnd Wrote: Fair. I wonder if UMS will encourage that 'dragon blood' ruthless killer winner mentality. I mean that unironically, as I want that "will to power" motivation to annihilate my goals.

I suppose if that is what is necessary to achieve the goals your subconscious determines are the best ways for you to achieve the goals of UMSv2, then that is what you will experience.