Subliminal Talk
From OFV2 to OFV3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: From OFV2 to OFV3 (/Thread-From-OFV2-to-OFV3)

Pages: 1 2

From OFV2 to OFV3 - dragonslayer - 10-06-2021

I finished OFV2 on Friday September 24.

I bought OFV3 last night.

Downloaded OFV3 Hybrid Ocean Surf Silent since I have been accustomed to listening to OFV2 Hybrid Ocean Surf Silent also.

11 days apart and started listening last night at 10:50 pm with my iPod.

My sleep headphones left speaker wasn't working, so I ordered a new one.

I usually use the sleep headphones through iTunes playing at volume 5.

And if I listen through my iPod, the volume is at 7.

But last night, vol. 7 seemed too low.

Maybe my ears & brain have gotten used to it.

So I increased it to vol. 9.

I woke up around 12:16 am and realized the iPod stopped playing.

The reason why is because I forgot to set it on repeat.

I must have done 1 loop.

So I went back to sleep listening on repeat and stopped it at 05:16 am for 5 loops.

For a total of 6 loops.

When I woke up, I felt good mentally that I'm back on OF.

I felt physically good too.

I don't know why, but after I stopped listening this morning, and whenever I was consciously aware I've been listening to OFV3, I get this "I don't give an F".

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - dragonslayer - 11-09-2021

Thank you @Shannon for replying to my question in your journal https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Thread-Vol-5?pid=249761#pid249761 

dragonslayer: "I finished OFV2 on Friday September 24th, it being the day off of the cycle.

I was going to start MLS 2 weeks after which would be this Saturday October 9th.

But I feel the need to do OFV3 instead.

Can I do OFV3, then MLS, then back to OFV3 then back to MLS?

Or do I need to do what was suggested for MLS which is to do 4 runs consecutively?
"

Shannon: "If you want to achieve the program's goals, follow the instructions.  If you don't mind partial results, or none, then feel free to ignore the instructions and do as you please, as most people do."

dragonslayer: "I was listening to OFV2 Hybrid Ocean Surf Silent through my headphones while sleeping.

The OFV3 instructions says: "Therefore, please take the specifics given here as guidelines for where and how to start using the program.  Use it this way for at least 14 days, and only adjust how you use it if you need to.

DO NOT use the Hybrid format until you are familiar with how the Masked and/or Ultrasonic formats affect you for at least one month of use each. Please be aware that Hybrid format in 5.75.7G may be overload for some or possibly all users.
"

Does that mean I still need to listen to Masked for at least 14 days to 1 month and/or Ultrasonic even if I have gone through Hybrid with OFV2?"

Shannon: "That instruction is there because every release builds on things.  The OFv2 is not the same technology generation as the OFv3 release, and when things change, so do the instructions.  You need to understand how you respond to non-hybrid before you start using hybrid format so that you can know what is happening if hybrid is overload for you.  So yes, wait on hybrid until you know how the others affect you for the specified amount of time."

dragonslayer: "So it's a 5 day cycle: Day 1 = 1 loop; Day 2 = 1 loop; Day 3, 4, 5 = off ?"

Shannon: "In the beginning.  Then you will make whatever adjustments are necessary to the loops, days off and days on, one variable per ASRB2"

dragonslayer: "Can I start OFV3 right away instead of this Saturday October 9th?"

Shannon: "You CAN do anything you like.  You SHOULD consider that there is turbulence to consider, and adjust accordingly.  That is why we suggest a break between programs."

I've been doing what @Shannon' said and started listening to the Masked subliminal for 1 month.

Yesterday Mon. 11/8/21 I finished 1 month of listening to the Masked format.

I was listening to only 1 loop per 2 days ON, 3 days OFF, through my usual way with my sleeping headphones from my macbook air's volume of 8 out of 16.

Today I'm going to start to listen to the Ultrasonic for 1 month.

It will be my 1st time listening to Ultrasonic.

I already downloaded it and have been testing how it sounds to my ear.

At my usual volume 8, I can't hear the Ultrasonic subliminal through the computer's speakers. 

At volume 10 I can hear some "blips" in close range.

I can hear the sub consistently at volume 15 out of 16.

16 out of 16 tends to sound annoying at close range.

So I'm going to stick to 15 out of 16.

I'm gonna listen to 1 loop during dinner in a bit.

I hope I'm following the instructions.

Am I doing this right?

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - dragonslayer - 11-14-2021

I'm on my 6th day of Ultrasonic.

36th day of OFV3, which doesn't include the previous use of starting out with Hybrid. 

I'm on the 1st day ON of the cycle.

I have it playing on my laptop in my bedroom.

It's at volume 15 out of 16.

I forgot to play it earlier during dinner. I have to set up reminders to listen to Ultrasonic while having dinner in my bedroom.

I gotta do stuff in the washroom, which is connected to my bedroom, while having the sub play, so I'm leaving the door open.

I can hear the sub when I'm in the washroom.

I don't like it that I'm listening to Ultrasonic this way because I'm worrying that I might expose my family to it even though the doors are closed. 

And also because I'm worrying that I'm not "getting" the Ultrasonic sub because it doesn't sound the same as Masked.

I was thinking of using headphones.

I remembered other sub users say to not listen to Ultrasonic with headphones.

And I found the thread "Hybrid Subliminals and Headphones" https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Hybrid-Subliminals-and-Headphones

In the future, when I listen to Hybrid for a month with headphones, I will lower the volume.

I'm gonna post every once in a while while listening to Ultrasonic because I think I'm getting resistance???

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - Shannon - 11-18-2021

15 out of 16 for OF is almost certainly too loud for that program and ultrasonic. If you use that program too loudly it usually causes stonewalling. Your subconscious cant handle the demands. If you are using an iPhone try a week at 11/16 and see what happens.

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - dragonslayer - 11-19-2021

(11-18-2021, 08:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: 15 out of 16 for OF is almost certainly too loud for that program and ultrasonic. If you use that program too loudly it usually causes stonewalling. Your subconscious cant handle the demands. If you are using an iPhone try a week at 11/16 and see what happens.

Thank you @Shannon for your reply. 

I listened to my 6th day of Ultrasonic from 8:43 pm - 9:43 pm on Sunday night. 

Then I went to bed around 10:00 pm.

And I kept waking up throughout my sleep.

I woke up an hour earlier and got up because I couldn't go back to sleep.

I'm going to start listening to the Ultrasonic sub in the morning before I go to work on the weekdays starting next week because I don't want it to affect my sleep.

I searched this forum for the definition of "stonewalling" and here is what I found: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Definition-of-stonewalling?highlight=stonewall

@Shawn replied: "It is refusing to execute the script at all." https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Definition-of-stonewalling?pid=189309#pid189309

I'm listening now on my 1st day ON of the 3rd cycle at 4:27 pm on my 11th day of Ultrasonic., 41st day of OFV3.

And I lowered the volume to 11 out of 16 on my laptop per your advice, Shannon. Thank you.

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - Shannon - 11-20-2021

Stonewalling is when the script triggers so much fear in the subconscious that it "slams on the brakes" and solidly prevents any part from cooperating. The result is that nothing is seen to happen outwardly and it is easy to believe that nothing is happening. However it takes intent and effort to make this be the result, so thete is on fact a response and result, but it is to motivate the part of you that is afraid of cooperating or achieving the result to prevent the result instead of helping to make it happen.

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - dragonslayer - 02-21-2022

(11-20-2021, 09:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: Stonewalling is when the script triggers so much fear in the subconscious that it "slams on the brakes" and solidly prevents any part from cooperating.  The result is that nothing is seen to happen outwardly and it is easy to believe that nothing is happening. However it takes intent and effort to make this be the result, so thete is on fact a response and result, but it is to motivate the part of you that is afraid of cooperating or achieving the result to prevent the result instead of helping to make it happen.

@Shannon I realized today I messed up.

I accidentally added an extra day ON on Monday February 14th.

I wrote in my private journal that February 14th was 1st day ON, when in actuality it was supposed to be 2ND DAY ON.

And so on and so forth until today Monday February 21st, which is supposed to be a 2ND day OFF, but because I've added an extra day, is a 1ST day OFF.

I'm assuming I just continue with this new cycle, right?

I'm on my 74TH day of hybrid (including days off), 134TH day of OFV3, 46 days left until 180th day.

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - dragonslayer - 02-21-2022

(02-21-2022, 07:24 PM)dragonslayer Wrote:
(11-20-2021, 09:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: Stonewalling is when the script triggers so much fear in the subconscious that it "slams on the brakes" and solidly prevents any part from cooperating.  The result is that nothing is seen to happen outwardly and it is easy to believe that nothing is happening. However it takes intent and effort to make this be the result, so thete is on fact a response and result, but it is to motivate the part of you that is afraid of cooperating or achieving the result to prevent the result instead of helping to make it happen.

I wrote in my private journal that February 14th was 1st day ON, when in actuality it was supposed to be 2ND DAY ON.

And so on and so forth until today Monday February 21st, which is supposed to be a 2ND day OFF, but because I've added an extra day, is a 1ST day OFF.

I'm on my 74TH day of hybrid (including days off), 134TH day of OFV3, 46 days left until 180th day.

@Shannon, based on your response here: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Thread-Volume-6?pid=252690#pid252690 that "If you miss the first day of a cycle, run the ASRNB2 cycle as if you did not miss that day.  The sooner you get back on the correct cycle, the better."

I should try to get back on the correct cycle, right?

So instead of continuing on the new path of 2ND day OFF tomorrow, I should treat it as a 3RD day OFF as it originally is supposed to be, right?

Ok I will do it.

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - Shannon - 02-24-2022

(02-21-2022, 07:43 PM)dragonslayer Wrote:

@Shannon, based on your response here: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Thread-Volume-6?pid=252690#pid252690 that "If you miss the first day of a cycle, run the ASRNB2 cycle as if you did not miss that day.  The sooner you get back on the correct cycle, the better."

So instead of continuing on the new path of 2ND day OFF tomorrow, I should treat it as a 3RD day OFF as it originally is supposed to be, right?

Ok I will do it.

Just get back on and do it right.  No need to over-think this.

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - dragonslayer - 03-01-2022

(02-24-2022, 04:29 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 07:43 PM)dragonslayer Wrote:

Ok I will do it.

Just get back on and do it right.  No need to over-think this.

Thanks @Shannon for your reply.

My GF broke up with me recently.

I couldn't go back to sleep when I woke up around 2:30AM because I was thinking of her, so I just laid there on my bed.

I didn't go to work because I didn't get enough sleep.

So I listened to LTU stage 1 from 6:49am to 12:49pm for 5 loops.

I feel asleep during the first few loops and felt good.

But then I thought I shouldn't listen to LTU again because I want to finish OFV3 and let it do its work.

So I'm not going to listen to LTU again until I complete OFV3.

Today from 5:22pm to 6:22pm, I listened to 1 loop of OFV3, it being my 1st day ON.

I'm on my 79th day of Hybrid, 139th day of OFV3, and 41 days left.

I want to start adjusting how much/often I listen to OFV3.

I read somewhere that one should start removing one of the three days OFF.

So does that mean 3 days ON, 2 days OFF?

Then one week after 4 days ON, 1 day OFF?

Then increase 1 loop to 2 loops/day on 4 days ON, 1 day OFF? 

Or if I increase 1 loop to 2 loops/day, do I go back to 2 days ON, 3 days OFF?

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - dragonslayer - 03-04-2022

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-much-time-needed-between-subs?pid=247521#pid247521
CatMan Wrote:
"Hi Simon,

This should help you out: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-whome...#pid245552"

Shannon Wrote:
"I suggest that if you have no particular ideas, you should follow this progression.

First, shorten days off to 2 for a cycle or two. Then add a loop per day on for each cycle until you either hit exhaustion or feel it making a positive difference for you. I do not suggest going over 3 loops per day.

If you get to 3 loops per day and 2 days on/2 days off without results, then start adding one day on per ASRB2 cycle until exhaustion or success. So it would be like this:

ASRB2 Cycle A: Reduce days off by 1 for this cycle. (1 loop, 2 days on, 2 days off.) If that doesn't exhaust or cause positive results:
ASRB2 cycle B: Increase loops per day on by 1. (2 loops, 2 days on, 2 days off.) If that doesn't exhaust or cause positive results:
ASRB2 cycle C: Increase loops per day on by 1. (3 loops, 2 days on, 2 days off.) If that doesn't exhaust or cause positive results:
ASRB2 Cycle D: Increase Days On by 1. (3 loops per day on, 3 days on, 2 days off. If that doesn't exhaust or cause positive results:
ASRB2 Cycle E: Increase Days On by 1. (3 loops per day on, 4 days on, 2 days off. If that doesn't exhaust or cause positive results:
Etc."

Today is my 2nd day OFF, 82nd day of Hybrid, 142nd day of OFV3, therefore, tomorrow I will apply the "ASRB2 Cycle A: Reduce days off by 1 for this cycle.

Thanks CatMan and Shannon.

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - dragonslayer - 03-06-2022

Today I completed a 1st day ON of the "ASRB2 Cycle A: Reduce days off by 1 for this cycle" plan.

1 loop from 4:27PM to 5:27PM.

84th day of Hybrid, 144th day of OFV3, 36 days left.

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - dragonslayer - 03-07-2022

Today I completed a 2nd day ON of the "ASRB2 Cycle A: Reduce days off by 1 for this cycle" plan.

1 loop from 7:20PM to 8:20PM.

85th day of Hybrid, 145th day of OFV3, 35 days left.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's 3rd day ON for the first time of the "ASRB2 Cycle A: Reduce days off by 1 for this cycle" plan.

RE: From OFV2 to OFV3 - dragonslayer - 03-08-2022

Finally, today I completed a 3rd day ON of the "ASRB2 Cycle A: Reduce days off by 1 for this cycle" plan.

1 loop from 7:44PM to 8:44PM.

86th day of Hybrid, 146th day of OFV3, 34 days left.