Subliminal Talk
Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy (/Thread-Aura-Of-Love-Attraction-Radiating-Love-Energy)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Shannon - 10-01-2021

I can't know for sure either, but I have seen this sort of thing be a subtle self sabotage tactic in the past. If you want to keep going we can observe how things play out and maybe that will better clarify what is going on.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-02-2021

Took a break last night from subliminals, woke up to feeling of Aura of Love.

I feel like this is exactly what I need in this time of my life, I started listening to more acoustic music & hip hop.

I discovered this artist didn't know of before. Mike Posner
Honestly ended up doing some cathartic crying listening to some of his songs, I felt a really strong healing release while crying , it literally felt good to cry. I can feel myself healing.
Also I'm talking to my ex in a way I never have before and she's responding really well to how I am communicating with her. And last night while going to bed listening to music the feeling of love I had was so intense it felt like I was literally in a pool of euphoria.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-02-2021

Oh & I decided to pick up. Guitar again going to buy one in 2 weeks when I can afford it. I'm stoked.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-04-2021

So the day after I started feeling the fear reduction , and major fatigue, slept really well woke up feeling better, also did OF again last night, 5 loops. I just went shopping for groceries and I can feel the fear reduction again strongly.

I was flirting with the cashier, she had told me last time she has a boyfriend but I still flirted with her and gave her a rose quartz as a gift told her that her boyfriend must be happy with her, and that she has a nice energy.

J know if sounds corny and cheesy but my Spanish is so befinm r the hard I only know certain words , I wasn't able to have a good conversation so I had to resort to using. The few words I know, which led me to flirting in this way.

I think she found it cute because the way she looked at me I could sense attraction also because even tho j was being kinda cheesy I was confident and grounded whole saying it so it didn't come across as lame. Came across as cute.

She smiled and stuff didn't feel like she was uncomfortable or anything like that.

Was walking around with extreme confidence in the store with my body language and also the opposite of apathy. I can feel allot of emotions in my body, and I've learned recently that when women can feel you and your emotions they become more attracted

The times when I would numb myself with drugs to try and dim my emotions so I don't feel anxiety , I would have less positive results

Women need to feel you, that's why going out sober is better. Or a little tipsy because they can still feel you.

But if you numb yourself or are apathetic and not in your body, than they can't feel you and you're true personality doesn't come through so they don't feel attraction.

Of course you need to also be confident and not nervous , because women are like mirrors. If you feel uncomfortable they also feel uncomfortable. If you are happy and you smile they will generally smile as well.

They are very empathetic, like myself.

I am like a women in how empathetic I am. I can notice the slightest changes in how they feel or respond to me with the subtlest change of facial or body mannerisms.

The level of confidence I feel right now when walking about looking at all these beautiful women is at an all time high. I feel great

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-07-2021

So I ended up getting allot of brain fog a day or two later , & feeling like shit.

Took two days off & I'm back on OF now.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-07-2021

Started to notice my conversations with people become robotic again, went back on aura of love feel great.

Will stay on this until Dmsi / Nslw

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-08-2021

I feel amazing , I am in the best shape of my life mentally and physically, I am absolutely shredded, and eating a really good diet, rice, pasta , salmon, tilapia, potato & my body has made a massive transformation, I'm doing calisthenics at the playground in my building, swimming here & using the trampoline they have here

I am training to become a boxer.

I had a cashier say to me today "que Lindo Que Rico"

Which means how nice, delicious.

I look and feel super sexy , I am grateful & I also am about to be in a serious relationship with a woman I've been talking too for four months, it took me me four months to get her to start opening up & now we are really connecting & talking as if we are bf & GF , she's 19 10/10 her name is Yenifer, she is so smart & mature for her age, when she talks to me, it is like poetry she is an extremely empathetic & affectionate person & I believe she will be my wife. I am in love. I love her.

She is the smartest women I've ever talked too, her mind is perfect she is a saint.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-09-2021

I feel TID from Dmsi I also think it's contributing to my physique being amazing. I look really good & feel great.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-09-2021

I decided to train to get into the UFC, I am in insane shape right now & I have Mma experience I did it on & off all my life but before I lackd the discipline & fear held me back, I think now I can achieve my goals.

My plan is to do boxing & wrestling for now as my training & focus, & be a mix of Conor McGregor & Brock Lesnar. My back is massive right now, from all the sod  installation I was doing by myself without hiring any helpers , I feel like physically I am good enough shape already to fight in the UFC, when I compare mydelf to fighters in my weight class my physique is equally as strong if not stronger.

i just need to work on my skills.

I am still going to make music too , because I love Hip Hop & always will love it. 

Is there a possibility of lighting reflexes to be upgraded to 5.8g I think if that happens I think that my chance of becoming UFC Champion would be very high.

I'm only 26 , it's a late start but I'm in great shape , now I just have to work on my cardio & combat skills.

Not sure how to post a picture here but my Instagram is iliya94toinfinity if anyone wants to see what my physique looks like now.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-10-2021

I realize now that doing 4 or 5 loops was not doing me any good, & that I respond better to 2 loops. I did OF again today 2 loops & I feel WAY better. I think 3+ loops was making it harder for my brain to follow the suggestions.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - MegaMan - 10-11-2021

(10-10-2021, 07:58 PM)Raykon Wrote: I realize now that doing 4 or 5 loops was not doing me any good, & that I respond better to 2 loops. I did OF again today 2 loops & I feel WAY better. I think 3+ loops was making it harder for my brain to follow the suggestions.

Very interesting. Wasn't it mentioned that with this generation the possibility of "overload" was greatly reduced?

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-13-2021

So I ended up getting catfished then I messaged my ex gf in Medellin, she came over, we ended up drinking & spending the entire night together, had the best day of my entire life, we didn't have sex but we cuddled, talked all night, passionately carressed eachother, massaged eachother, & now were in a relationship, we decided to be in an open relationship for now, but i believe soon i wil have her fully commit.

She is so honest, she always tells me the truth even when its something I don't want to hear. at one point she started giving me a lap dance & things got very sexual, but she wouldn't let me have sex. She said that shes still a little upset at me because we had some bad fights recently.

I never connected with her or any other women the way I did last night, I told her I love her & that I am going to make her my wife, and eveytime I would say that her face would light up & she would look so happy.

She drank too much and she would go puke & come back apologizing, & she took care of my puppy i have here so well.

shes honestly the perfect woman, she raps too, can freestyle in spanish, Were in love with eachother. She's coming over again tonight, i'm making her dinner tonight, we split up a few hours a go, we went to go eat together then she went home to take care of her dogs & she is coming to my house.

I am 100 percent in love with her, I want to marry her, She is the woman who is also a big Dragonball Z Fan, her pitbull is named Yamcha after DragonBallZ, & my Pitbul is named Goku after Dragon Ball.

I've never seen someone so feminine & with such good motherly instincts before, she really cares about me, takes care of me, massages me, & is sensitive to how I am feeling.

I feel on top of the world, she is the woman of my dreams, I told her I am going to make her my wife one day.

I might be moving in with her next week.

oh and BTW, im getting INSANE TID FROM DMSI. INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I feel no anxiety, I feel soooooooooooooooo sexy I am a walking sex magnet. the TID from DMSI is incredible. I feel like a fucking beast. Also I think DMSI contributed to my recent physique changes, I believe the TID made my body become sexier. I am literally walking around like a Super Saiyan, I do eat good & work out hard, but I have been eating a calorie deficit & still seeing gains, so I believe DMSI is helping me gain muscle mass, without being limited by the "science" that is taught in bodybuilding. Some very metaphysical shit is going on right now. but yeah I am In insane shape.

Excited for NSLW because once I use that I could see myself becoming the next 50 Cent or Eminem. And I will change the world when I do I plan on doing allot of charities. & giving away allot of money. I will not hoard my money.

the level of confidence I had last night & today , I felt like a literal King. & she treated me like she was my Queen. I am blown away Shannon.

I forgot to mention, even tho shes 100 percent feminine, shes alpha too, like shes not afraid or weak like allot of other feminine woman. shes really special. a very rare personality.

Honestly she must be a manifestation, she's too perfect for me.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - DMSIuser78 - 10-13-2021

I think you need to look up the definition of the word "catfished", because what you're describing doesn't sound like my understanding of that word at all.

Anyway, good for you Smile

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-14-2021

(10-13-2021, 04:29 PM)DMSIuser78 Wrote: I think you need to look up the definition of the word "catfished", because what you're describing doesn't sound like my understanding of that word at all.

Anyway, good for you Smile

she had altered her photos using apps. so that is catfishing yes. the photos and videos she would post would change her appearance to make her look way different.

& thanks mang! appreciate that!