Subliminal Talk
Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy (/Thread-Aura-Of-Love-Attraction-Radiating-Love-Energy)

Pages: 1 2 3

Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy - Raykon - 09-21-2021

I decided I have been trying to find love in external sources through women & I'm being constantly let down, so I have decided what is best for my growth is to focus on Loving myself , Gym, Boxing, Swikmijng, Meditation & Cooking & just enjoying life. 

I want to find a partner who can love me & not waste my turn. My ex GF came over again this morning she was over last night too, she said something that i dont want to get into but it made me realize how she is definitely not the person for me. I left within minutes of us meeting.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 09-21-2021

I can already feel the benefits aura of love after using it last night, in how I interact with others. I believe this is the right decision for me.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 09-23-2021

I should mention that I am getting TID from DMSI, during a 13 hour layover in Mexico last week, I slept the firsr six hours then the last five hours I went on a hour date with a Aeromexico cargo lady got her to leave work for her break, to come for dinner with me.
Then I had a conversation with a married woman for an hour who I would have been able to hook up with had she not been married. Was a great experience.

Then five minutes later I approached a woman at airport again working, a 10/10 model type Mexican but without the shitty model personality, she is beautiful and has lots of interests like hiking, gym , sight seeing and other cool stuff I saw on her Instagram.

She seems like wifey material. I told her imma fly her out to Medellin in a couple months to come stay with me as long as she likes & she agreed. She sent me a sexy photo of her at the gym as a demonstration of higher value.rhsr and other things I've noticed that she's super interested. My approach when I met her was confident I went up to her and told her I like her, then clarified that I don't know her personality yet but physically am attracted.

Then today on the way back from my friends cabin in the mountains a hour away from Medellin on the bus I got this beautiful 10/10 Colombians Instagram, she's the baddie type, type to have fun with & the type I usually go for her name is Alejandra. I am going to fuck her for sure.

DMSI is affecting me strong.

My ex GF also is obsessively watching my what's app story, the second I post it she clicks it.

In a good place right now

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 09-23-2021

Delete d

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - DarkTempatation - 09-28-2021

@Raykon hi pal, hope you're doing good, any update on this, how is it going?

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 09-28-2021

(09-28-2021, 04:34 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: @Raykon hi pal, hope you're doing good, any update on this, how is it going?

Decided to go back to OFv2 because if I don't finish the six or 8 months my fears mat regenerate, I really did like the feeling aura of love gave me so it's hard to choose at the moment. But overcome fear will make Dmsi or Nslw work better so it makes sense to stay on it 

And I may be wrong but I believe aura of love or done form of it in the new dmsi coming out.

I've also recently decided to not focus on dating right now here in Medellin, which is my new home btw. 

Bu to focus on myself, maybe aura of love helped spark that feeling. I will still approach women & flirt via social media but I will not focus on it & will only go on a date If I find a really strong chemistry & can tell they have a genuine interest in me & not just because I'm a foreigner.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 09-28-2021

But the urge to use aura of love is strong.. a part of me feels the right idea but I fear losing the fear reduction I have now

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Shannon - 09-30-2021

(09-28-2021, 07:22 AM)Raykon Wrote: But the urge to use aura of love escape from OF is strong.. a part of me feels the right idea but I fear losing the fear reduction I have now

Fixed that for you.  Smile

By the way, you can't "finish the 8 months" after switching to one or more other subs for weeks and months.  You should start over.

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Raykon - 10-01-2021

Shannon it is very interesting what is going on right now,
I have been switching back & forth between aura of love & OF & a little bit of UMv2, & I know this is against the directions & I didn't plan to do this , but honestly i feel great, I have 0 brain fog, & I feel the effects of all three programs , I am noticing Aura of Lovewirh every interaction & the way I message & talk to people, it is so noticeable.

I feel really good, I always thought that mixing subliminals would make none of them work, but for some reason they are all working for me right now & it feels amazing, I think I may be a rare case where the amount of input I can take is higher then others, & I definitely don't recommend others doing this because Shannon knows what he is doing, but for me personally I feel like I can handle multiple subliminals at once. Which is a shock because in the past I used to get brain fog.

For some reason I am taking it well, and it's been super high volume too, 5 loops of each.

I'm not posting this to be rebellious but to give you feedback maybe you can learn something from what's going on with me right now. I feel all 3 subliminals & they feel like they are working good together.

I don't know if these results will continue if I continue this type of usage, but I will report on it. I don't feel the usual fatigue or mental fog that i would get in the last. I feel mental clarity. I am really loving Aura Of Love.

& I don't think I was resisting, I feel like OF was making my friends too threatened by my confidence & I wanted something to bring some more emotion & love out. & It worked as I thought it would. Aura of love is having a great reaction from my friends & family.

I noticed allot of friends became indifferent when on OF because my lack of fear made them feel weak or insecure.

Also I should add that I have been eating only organic pasta , rice, & salmón Every day for the last 10 days. So I have the right brain fuel. My diet has been good for a long time now, never seen my body in the shape im currently in. No junk food at all.

I've also been taking 4 or 5x the daily amount of vitamin C, not sure if that has any effect but I want to mention everything.

I had one of the most beautiful human interactions of my life today with a women who was helping me find the ATM, she had a boyfriend but was clearly attracted, when leaving I said " well have a nice life" with a big smile and we smiled at eachother and went our separate ways, I saw her looking back towards me moments later. It was so beautiful. Aura of love is beautiful. She was so gorgeous too I really would have loved to meet her and we were connecting well.

A freestyle I did last night, TID came back last night stronger then ever , it feels like it's really close to being made.
https://instagram.com/stories/iliyaa94toinfinity/2674739379514589656?utm_medium=share_sheet

RE: Aura Of Love - Attraction & Radiating Love Energy ? - Shannon - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 03:30 AM)Raykon Wrote: Shannon it is very interesting what is going on right now,
I have been switching back & forth between aura of love & OF & a little bit of UMv2, & I know this is against the directions & I didn't plan to do this , but honestly i feel great, I have 0 brain fog, & I feel the effects of all three programs , I am noticing Aura of Lovewirh every interaction & the way I message & talk to people, it is so noticeable.

I feel really good, I always thought that mixing subliminals would make none of them work, but for some reason they are all working for me right now & it feels amazing, I think I may be a rare case where the amount of input I can take is higher then others, & I definitely don't recommend others doing this because Shannon knows what he is doing, but for me personally I feel like I can handle multiple subliminals at once. Which is a shock because in the past I used to get brain fog.

For some reason I am taking it well, and it's been super high volume too, 5 loops of each.

I'm not posting this to be rebellious but to give you feedback maybe you can learn something from what's going on with me right now. I feel all 3 subliminals & they feel like they are working good together.

I don't know if these results will continue if I continue this type of usage, but I will report on it. I don't feel the usual fatigue or mental fog that i would get in the last. I feel mental clarity. I am really loving Aura Of Love.

How do you know that's not a subconscious effort to convince your conscious mind that this works, while causing you to sail your ship in three directions at once and never arrive at the end goal?  Distraction by diffusion is a very common self sabotage maneuver.

(10-01-2021, 08:38 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-01-2021, 03:30 AM)Raykon Wrote: Shannon it is very interesting what is going on right now,

How do you know that's not a subconscious effort to convince your conscious mind that this works, while causing you to sail your ship in three directions at once and never arrive at the end goal?  Distraction by diffusion is a very common self sabotage maneuver.

Honestly I don't know for certain, but I'm saying this based on how I've been feeling & also the fact that all my interactions with my friends and women in my life & people I encounter have been better. It feels like OF Is still going strong, and aura of love is giving me more boost. 

I think overcome fear Is perfect except for the fact that it makes people fear me and or make me be less likeable. 

Aura of love fortunately fixed that issue right away.

I feel great not tired like I used to be in the past that's also why I feel like it may be working because in the past I used too feel extreme mental fatigue when I combined subliminals.

But if you really believe I'm making the wrong decision il listen to you.