Subliminal Talk
SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions (/Thread-SM3-Run-1-Journal-Opening-to-Sexuality-Outgrowing-Illusions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - tolgaocal80 - 09-20-2021

hi all,
I am starting my SM3 on 24.09.21

For this run, I am expecting to change my paradigms toward; sex, sexuality, woman, relationships, one-night stands, fwb, lover...

I had run 3 runs of AM + 3 months of AM Refresher.

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality - GreekGod22 - 09-20-2021

Will you be running AM7 when it comes out?

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality - tolgaocal80 - 09-20-2021

(09-20-2021, 03:42 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Will you be running AM7 when it comes out?

I will be running AM series till I faking die Smile) no matter if it wont came as 6G,

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality - tolgaocal80 - 09-21-2021

started on 22.09.21
stage 1 day 1
Ocean Surf and Us

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality - tolgaocal80 - 09-23-2021

stage 1 day 2

first dream:

A girl, kind of I like an ebony girl, was grabbing my hand like we were doing hand wrestling, she was saying a few things that I did made her attracted to me, I feel very good about that dream.

Its seems to SM will be very unexpected and funny run lol. I went to mall today to drink a coffee, got a few looks.

Btw anyone who used AM and SM, will I have the aura of respect like in AM?

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality - Aventus45 - 09-23-2021

Really interested to see how your run will go. I’m debating on whether to not to bite the bullet and run AM+SM after my run of OFV3

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality - lano1106 - 09-23-2021

That is a 1 year commitment... Before considering it, I would at least give DMSI a chance...

I also have WM program in my backlog so I am facing the same dilemma. No matter I choose, I will give DMSI a try first...

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality - Aventus45 - 09-23-2021

(09-23-2021, 11:21 AM)lano1106 Wrote: That is a 1 year commitment... Before considering it, I would at least give DMSI a chance...

I also have WM program in my backlog so I am facing the same dilemma. No matter I choose, I will give DMSI a try first...

Realistically the shortest would be a 7 month commitment( AM stage 7+ sm3) but I’m also curious as how my next AM run would work after OFv3. I’m also considering DMSI as well but that’s gonna depend on what other people are saying until my OF run ends. It’s still experimental after all.

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality - tolgaocal80 - 09-25-2021

stage 1 day 4

today I slept 11 hours still got a headache,

Last night dream was about an ex of mine, 4-5 months ago we were talking on the phone again but she was in another city so we never make it. things didn't get sexual because of me. Last night she was on my dream and I was loving her so much like really, I have never felt anything like that before in my life, there was always some suspicion, some feeling not-deserved, or the idea of it will never work etiher so dont need to try to (or act on) make things work.
In dream I never thought is will finish or not work out, or I dont deserved etc. I just was living in the moment. I guess this attitude is the best way to live.

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - tolgaocal80 - 09-30-2021

stage 1 day 9

definitely, attentions from young women increased also respect from people. There is something I felt, I do more comfortable around girls and I guess they do too.

let s see what we gonna see with this 7 different SM aura

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - tolgaocal80 - 10-01-2021

stage 1 day 11

lol, there is obivious respect from women, and this time not only a limited age range but all kind of women,

one girl today just stood up from where she was sitting in the bus (there was a lot of empty seat) and in a happily face she said, please come sit here, I didn't want to because I was already gonna leave the bus a few station.

the idea of being with a women, talking, touching is getting lesser threating or boring. Aura thing is actively started to working I guess. I have no self-conscious effort to seduce or meet with women yet, I think this may be change over time.

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - LionMonkey - 10-03-2021

(10-01-2021, 01:39 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: stage 1 day 11

lol, there is obivious respect from women, and this time not only a limited age range but all kind of women,

one girl today just stood up from where she was sitting in the bus (there was a lot of empty seat) and in a happily face she said, please come sit here, I didn't want to because I was already gonna leave the bus a few station.

the idea of being with a women, talking, touching is getting lesser threating or boring. Aura thing is actively started to working I guess. I have no self-conscious effort to seduce or meet with women yet, I think this may be change over time.

Nice update bro..

Please come sit here
"That's very sweet of you / thx" while looking at her like you could take her right then and there

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - tolgaocal80 - 10-04-2021

agreed LM, I hope more will come later on stages, lately I am going outside 2-3 times a week, I was tooo out of this kind of things, now reactions from people increased importantly
thanks for opinions

RE: SM3 Run-1 Journal Opening to Sexuality & Outgrowing Illusions - tolgaocal80 - 10-08-2021

stage 1 day 17

A few dreams, no remarkable results for now,

Actually, I guess it is working because I decided to start gym again, after 1-1.5 years.
I will start in a week registered for a year, building body is really important for:
- having a desirable and good looking body
- it helps to sectere hormons like endorfin, tt, serotonin ...
- having a healthy and strong body