Subliminal Talk
Leaving IML - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Reviews (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Reviews)
+--- Thread: Leaving IML (/Thread-Leaving-IML)

Pages: 1 2

Leaving IML - WD99 - 09-17-2021

Would a mod be able to remove this thread? I want only good on this forum and I want to encourage people to try out subliminals if they believe it would be helpful to their life. I want to say thank you to Shannon for helping people live better lives. I wrote this post after having a dream that I didn’t like and woke up and saw that I was listening to a subliminal and then went off on this website saying I don’t trust them. Completely my fault. I am sorry if anybody who read this original post was offended by anything I said. Please forgive me. I hope everyone gets the results they are looking for.

RE: Leaving IML - CatMan - 09-17-2021

(09-11-2021, 04:14 PM)WD99 Wrote: This subliminal is awesome

In a few short days...we've gone from THAT...to..."he's a scammer, I'm leaving". Sounds like a MASSIVE fear ab-reaction to the sub and attempt to not listen to it. Textbook. It's clear the sub is working well on you, leaving or stopping it would be the worst thing you could do.

I've been here for years now. Check my profile if you wish. I'm fine, not a zombie or whatever else. Others aren't either. If Shannon was a scammer,I wouldn't have lasted this long here neither would others.

Speaking as a fellow business man, if he WAS a scammer, it'd be a short term strategy as people tend to only get burned once for the most part. So it'd be a revolving door of people, and as his rep would plummet, it'd be harder and harder to get clients. Instead, he charges a massive premium for his subs...so it would appear he is far from a scammer then for that to be workable.

Finally, it's well known Shannon has had his scripts stolen and used by others to create companies to compete with him already. The last thing he wants is to have that happen again, especially after decades of R&D blood, sweat and tears poured in. In the face of more theft of his secrets and technology, he has gone dark on it all. I don't blame him given the past.

You're welcome to make your choice. Safe to say, you aren't likely to find a more capable product than here, never mind when 6G finally arrives. Also, as I said, this is clear textbook resistance to OF, to which you're responding amazingly well.

Read my words calmly and rationally, and then check out "Type 6" in particular in this link: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types-Of-Resistance-And-How-To-Spot-Them

All the best, friend. Think long and hard before walking away...

RE: Leaving IML - WD99 - 09-17-2021

(09-17-2021, 02:49 AM)CatMan Wrote:

In a few short days...we've gone from THAT...to..."he's a scammer, I'm leaving". Sounds like a MASSIVE fear ab-reaction to the sub and attempt to not listen to it. Textbook. It's clear the sub is working well on you, leaving or stopping it would be the worst thing you could do.

I've been here for years now. Check my profile if you wish. I'm fine, not a zombie or whatever else. Others aren't either. If Shannon was a scammer,I wouldn't have lasted this long here neither would others.

Speaking as a fellow business man, if he WAS a scammer, it'd be a short term strategy as people tend to only get burned once for the most part. So it'd be a revolving door of people, and as his rep would plummet, it'd be harder and harder to get clients. Instead, he charges a massive premium for his subs...so it would appear he is far from a scammer then for that to be workable.

Finally, it's well known Shannon has had his scripts stolen and used by others to create companies to compete with him already. The last thing he wants is to have that happen again, especially after decades of R&D blood, sweat and tears poured in. In the face of more theft of his secrets and technology, he has gone dark on it all. I don't blame him given the past.

You're welcome to make your choice. Safe to say, you aren't likely to find a more capable product than here, never mind when 6G finally arrives. Also, as I said, this is clear textbook resistance to OF, to which you're responding amazingly well.

Read my words calmly and rationally, and then check out "Type 6" in particular in this link: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types-Of-Resistance-And-How-To-Spot-Them

I never claimed that he was a scammer. I said I cannot trust a subliminal that the creator doesn't show me what affirmations he puts in it. I understand about people stealing his stuff but I still have a right to know. because I can not get the affirmations, I don’t feel comfortable listening to it. I read everybody's journals and posts on here and it seems like everybody just speaks in Shannon's lingo and they are literal sheep. not in a bad way but everyone uses the same terminology as him without thinking for themselves. he could be 100% trustworthy, but I can not be 100% sure. I have used subliminals by other creators and knew what affirmations were in it and I got results. If this company is safe then I hope they are successful but the problem is If I am even slightly doubting if they are safe it’s my sign to myself that it is not right for me.

RE: Leaving IML - tolgaocal80 - 09-17-2021

go and ask one of goverment who is able to make an atomic hydrogen bomb I am sure they will give you the recipe.
Or ask one of the best selling vaccine or medicine company how they are doing that drugs I am sure they will also give.

You might be correct we never know whats in the subs, but you will also never know what happens to your money when you give it to government as taxes.
Sometimes if it is working and helping you, it is better to use it rather than complaning.

RE: Leaving IML - CatMan - 09-17-2021

(09-17-2021, 03:03 AM)WD99 Wrote:

I never claimed that he was a scammer. I said I cannot trust a subliminal that the creator doesn't show me what affirmations he puts in it. I understand about people stealing his stuff but I still have a right to know. because I can not get the affirmations, I don’t feel comfortable listening to it. I read everybody's journals and posts on here and it seems like everybody just speaks in Shannon's lingo and they are literal sheep. not in a bad way but everyone uses the same terminology as him without thinking for themselves. he could be 100% trustworthy, but I can not be 100% sure. I have used subliminals by other creators and knew what affirmations were in it and I got results. If this company is safe then I hope they are successful but the problem is If I am even slightly doubting if they are safe it’s my sign to myself that it is not right for me.

Right...I hear you.

But, this objection you have about needing to see the scripts to feel safe about it, didn't occur until AFTER you started OF V3 and it started paying off hugely for you. "This sub is awesome" was the review even only a few days ago! It's clear a deep fear has been hit now, causing this escape attempt from the sub. That's my point in my post, if you digested that part of it. It's a clear sign of resistance, nothing more. If you'd read my post and the post I quoted it talks about this exact phenomenon in more detail clearly. You aren't alone, I assure you. It's common. Type 6 resistance in that link, please read it.

Anyway, best of luck to you if you stick to it. I really hope for your sake you read it all though first.

RE: Leaving IML - WD99 - 09-17-2021

(09-17-2021, 03:18 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 03:03 AM)WD99 Wrote:

Right...I hear you.

But, this objection you have about needing to see the scripts to feel safe about it, didn't occur until AFTER you started OF V3 and it started paying off hugely for you. "This sub is awesome" was the review even only a few days ago! It's clear a deep fear has been hit now, causing this escape attempt from the sub. That's my point in my post, if you digested that part of it. It's a clear sign of resistance, nothing more. If you'd read my post and the post I quoted it talks about this exact phenomenon in more detail clearly. You aren't alone, I assure you. It's common. Type 6 resistance in that link, please read it.

Anyway, best of luck to you if you stick to it. I really hope for your sake you read it all though first.

I stopped listening to overcome fear v3 a day after that post. I like to make posts on here when I think something happens because of the subliminal but it could be entirely placebo and I'm giving the credit to the subliminal. I pay attention to detail and the IML website has so many grammatical errors in a lot of places and I know that a company that is professional will go over their entire website and reread it to make sure everything looks good. it’s the little things that matter and I look for these things in order to determine the level of awareness of a person or company and whether I can trust them.

RE: Leaving IML - RTBoss - 09-17-2021

+1 Catman.

WD, I think it's histerical that you'd "trust" subs if you "knew the affirmations." Shannon doesn't use affirmations anymore. The statements in each sub are literally PAGES long. Furthermore, if he "told you" what's in it, verbatim, then that's suddenly trustworthy? Next thing, you'll be asking for copies of the script word-for-word for "proof." I could "tell" you the affirmations in a sub I created and still plug your brain with nasty commands, if that was my aim.

In the words of Master Yoda, "I sense much fear in you."

RE: Leaving IML - Qiel - 09-17-2021

(09-17-2021, 02:30 AM)WD99 Wrote: well, this is the end of my journey here at IML. the reason for this is because I can not trust a subliminal that the creator refuses to show me what affirmations they put in it. this is some random person I found on the internet and who knows what he puts in all of this stuff. it’s easy to say that it’s all good but who knows for sure. he understands the subconscious mind so intimately that he could literally put ANYTHING he wanted into our subconscious minds. what if this guy was working for the government or something. the most advanced subliminals in the world? wouldn’t the government be all over this guy for his insights and information? anyways, I know people who read this will probably continue using IML subliminals but I advice you be careful because you cannot be 100% sure what you are downloading into your mind. I spent a lot of money here but it is my own fault for doing that. I am going to find a source that I can 100% trust. I wish you all the best. peace.

Sperate supra omnia in valorem. 

If you choose to move on, good luck with your journey, if you come again, then welcome.

RE: Leaving IML - Shannon - 09-17-2021

Allow me to point out that the only way to know for sure what is in the script of a subliminal is to make it yourself.  Even if I published the script, how would you know it was really the script?  Or the whole script?  Or the unmodified script?  You can't know for sure unless you watch me create the script, and then build it, and then take possession of the subliminal personally from me.  And none of that is going to happen because I have been burned in the past trying to be open and transparent.  At least one of the younger subliminal creators whose name sounds an awful lot like Indigo Mind Labs simply copied my script library and built it out.  Then they started selling those subs as their own, not even a mention of credit to me, and claimed that they were better than mine.  They can show you the scripts.  They must be trustworthy.

As for grammatical errors, if you'll point them out, I'll be glad to correct them.  But I'll also point out that grammatical errors can also result from me being the only one who works on the products, descriptions, developing the subs, and a whole host of other jobs here at IML, and I don't have the luxury of spending a day or more editing the descriptions.  That said, I am not aware of any grammatical errors, and as I said, if you point them out, I'll be glad to correct them should they be there.

Based on your current logic, you are going to have to start building your own subliminals.  I don't envy you that, at all.  It's not an easy job, especially in the first 5 or 10 years.  It's also not easy to make these things both effective and safe to use.  

Hopefully you don't make serious mistakes in the scripting while you're building your subliminals.  I suggest you really spend some serious time and effort learning to understand how the conscious mind communicates and comprehends communication differently than the different layers and different parts of the subconscious mind.

Then you're going to need to take a deep dive into the correct use of the language you use to script your subliminals with, including advanced grammar and all the ways that a statement can potentially be misunderstood.  You'll have to learn how to communicate with words to parts of yourself that do not understand words, and use statements that work with parts of you that are both logical and illogical.

You'll also need to understand at least your own personality type, and how it responds to various different choices of wording.  The subconscious, in my experience, is very particular about what words and combinations of words it will cooperate with.  

But remember: according to the logic you're using to decide not to use our subliminals anymore, you can't use ANY subliminals you did not personally make, because you cannot know for sure that you have the script, the real script, or the unedited script.  So don't think you're going to just take the easy way out and switch to some other creator.  You can't trust ANYONE if you can't trust me.  You have to create the script and build the program yourself to eliminate all doubt as to whether or not you really know what's in the script.  

Good luck with that.  It's a long, hard road, lemme tell ya.

RE: Leaving IML - Qiel - 09-17-2021

(09-17-2021, 10:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: Allow me to point out that the only way to know for sure what is in the script of a subliminal is to make it yourself.  Even if I published the script, how would you know it was really the script?  Or the whole script?  Or the unmodified script?  You can't know for sure unless you watch me create the script, and then build it, and then take possession of the subliminal personally from me.  And none of that is going to happen because I have been burned in the past trying to be open and transparent.  At least one of the younger subliminal creators whose name sounds an awful lot like Indigo Mind Labs simply copied my script library and built it out.  Then they started selling those subs as their own, not even a mention of credit to me, and claimed that they were better than mine.  They can show you the scripts.  They must be trustworthy.

As for grammatical errors, if you'll point them out, I'll be glad to correct them.  But I'll also point out that grammatical errors can also result from me being the only one who works on the products, descriptions, developing the subs, and a whole host of other jobs here at IML, and I don't have the luxury of spending a day or more editing the descriptions.  That said, I am not aware of any grammatical errors, and as I said, if you point them out, I'll be glad to correct them should they be there.

Based on your current logic, you are going to have to start building your own subliminals.  I don't envy you that, at all.  It's not an easy job, especially in the first 5 or 10 years.  It's also not easy to make these things both effective and safe to use.  

Hopefully you don't make serious mistakes in the scripting while you're building your subliminals.  I suggest you really spend some serious time and effort learning to understand how the conscious mind communicates and comprehends communication differently than the different layers and different parts of the subconscious mind.

Then you're going to need to take a deep dive into the correct use of the language you use to script your subliminals with, including advanced grammar and all the ways that a statement can potentially be misunderstood.  You'll have to learn how to communicate with words to parts of yourself that do not understand words, and use statements that work with parts of you that are both logical and illogical.

You'll also need to understand at least your own personality type, and how it responds to various different choices of wording.  The subconscious, in my experience, is very particular about what words and combinations of words it will cooperate with.  

But remember: according to the logic you're using to decide not to use our subliminals anymore, you can't use ANY subliminals you did not personally make, because you cannot know for sure that you have the script, the real script, or the unedited script.  So don't think you're going to just take the easy way out and switch to some other creator.  You can't trust ANYONE if you can't trust me.  You have to create the script and build the program yourself to eliminate all doubt as to whether or not you really know what's in the script.  

You can't please everyone, Shannon. Whatever reason you give, if the person choose not to trust, then it's up to them. By our term, we'll point it out that it's fear resistance in action, by his term, it's just a mere placebo.

I personally, also as a perfectionist in my work, can't focus on aesthetics things like grammatical error etc, I need to build the quality first, then aesthetics. But for copycat, they could focus 100% on aesthetics, because they don't do the RnD, and they sold the cover. You, Sir, sold the content, that's the main different.

In this aspect, quantity can't outshine quality, aesthetics can't replace RnD.

RE: Leaving IML - WD99 - 09-18-2021

(09-17-2021, 10:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: Allow me to point out that the only way to know for sure what is in the script of a subliminal is to make it yourself.  Even if I published the script, how would you know it was really the script?  Or the whole script?  Or the unmodified script?  You can't know for sure unless you watch me create the script, and then build it, and then take possession of the subliminal personally from me.  And none of that is going to happen because I have been burned in the past trying to be open and transparent.  At least one of the younger subliminal creators whose name sounds an awful lot like Indigo Mind Labs simply copied my script library and built it out.  Then they started selling those subs as their own, not even a mention of credit to me, and claimed that they were better than mine.  They can show you the scripts.  They must be trustworthy.

RE: Leaving IML - Shannon - 09-18-2021

(09-17-2021, 11:02 PM)Qiel Wrote:

You can't please everyone, Shannon. Whatever reason you give, if the person choose not to trust, then it's up to them. By our term, we'll point it out that it's fear resistance in action, by his term, it's just a mere placebo.

I personally, also as a perfectionist in my work, can't focus on aesthetics things like grammatical error etc, I need to build the quality first, then aesthetics. But for copycat, they could focus 100% on aesthetics, because they don't do the RnD, and they sold the cover. You, Sir, sold the content, that's the main different.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that his response is a subconscious self sabotage response based in having touched on a serious fear.  What better way to get someone to stop using a subliminal that presents the subconscious with what it believes is a deadly threat than to decide that the creator is untrustworthy and refuse to ever use any of their subliminals again?  That's the ultimate self sabotage effort.  The only way to come back from that one is to go long enough without and come back to a sense of reality instead of being driven completely by that fear.

Will he realize what he did and change his mind?  Maybe, maybe not.  But the decision is based on seriously faulty logic.  No, I can't please everyone.  But we go to extraordinary lengths here to show you that you can trust my subliminals, specifically because I cannot share my scripts.  This sort of thing is frustrating at the least.

If I did share my scripts, you wouldn't read them anyway.  They are so long and such complex grammar that 99.9999% of you would give up before you made it through just the first of hundreds of statements, each of which is pages long.  The conscious mind does not work on the same level as the subconscious mind.  It requires several special techniques I had to invent to be able to work with these long and complex statements myself.  And if you did manage to make it through that first statement, you would have a devil of a time trying to find an issue because it is all technical stuff for making the program achieve its goals.  My job is extremely boring 99% of the time now for this reason.  But as you said, Qiel, I'm not giving away my work so someone else can profit on my money, time, labor and expertise without giving back, as the competition surely would do.

By the way, WD99, if you meant to reply to my previous post, you did not.

RE: Leaving IML - CatMan - 09-18-2021

(09-18-2021, 07:54 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 11:02 PM)Qiel Wrote:

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that his response is a subconscious self sabotage response based in having touched on a serious fear.  What better way to get someone to stop using a subliminal that presents the subconscious with what it believes is a deadly threat than to decide that the creator is untrustworthy and refuse to ever use any of their subliminals again?  That's the ultimate self sabotage effort.  The only way to come back from that one is to go long enough without and come back to a sense of reality instead of being driven completely by that fear.

Will he realize what he did and change his mind?  Maybe, maybe not.  But the decision is based on seriously faulty logic.  No, I can't please everyone.  But we go to extraordinary lengths here to show you that you can trust my subliminals, specifically because I cannot share my scripts.  This sort of thing is frustrating at the least.

If I did share my scripts, you wouldn't read them anyway.  They are so long and such complex grammar that 99.9999% of you would give up before you made it through just the first of hundreds of statements, each of which is pages long.  The conscious mind does not work on the same level as the subconscious mind.  It requires several special techniques I had to invent to be able to work with these long and complex statements myself.  And if you did manage to make it through that first statement, you would have a devil of a time trying to find an issue because it is all technical stuff for making the program achieve its goals.  My job is extremely boring 99% of the time now for this reason.  But as you said, Qiel, I'm not giving away my work so someone else can profit on my money, time, labor and expertise without giving back, as the competition surely would do.

By the way, WD99, if you meant to reply to my previous post, you did not.

I tried to cover it all earlier on in the thread with the same predictable talking points, yeah. No use it seems.

Maybe he'll be back someday after he realises the lack of usefulness of other brands in comparison.

RE: Leaving IML - Shannon - 09-18-2021

Whatever the case, we wish you well, WD99.