Subliminal Talk
OFv3 trial - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv3 trial (/Thread-OFv3-trial)

Pages: 1 2

OFv3 trial - djl4 - 09-16-2021

Was having pretty good results with v2 until I started hitting resistance (got bored, did other practices instead, forgot to play it, etc.) but I would start again until my MP3 player died a month or two ago and then I totally stopped. I can’t say for sure what the overall trajectory was - there were amazing days and then I would go backwards - normal part of the process I’m sure (but also my resistance and sabotage may have been a huge part here). which is why the 6-8 months time is recommended. I see now why having a journal is helpful — going back to read it I’m struck with the feeling of ..”wait why did I stop this??”

Anyway, I started to get the hankering to run AM (there were feelings I’ve had while running that I simply never experienced otherwise, and my success with women was usually better - which is my major goal right now - to have fun with some girls and find one gf).. I was however not satisfied with the program overall because I couldn’t sustain it, and it felt like there were deeper things it couldn’t address.

So anyway, I know Shannon’s general recommendation is OFv3, so I bought the streaming and I’m going to try it for a few weeks. I just ran one loop and it was right into it — deep fears. I was relieved when the hour was up. I’m a bit torn and want to give AM another go (I feel that perhaps it’s a bit more drive inducing — I lack masculine drive and it’s one of my
Biggest issues) but I figured I would just try OFv3 and see what it can do. So far it’s cool.

RE: OFv3 trial - RTBoss - 09-16-2021

AM will be a lot more effective if you give OFv3 a full run first.

RE: OFv3 trial - djl4 - 09-16-2021

That’s what they say. I’m just gonna see how this feels. So far I’m very impressed with the listening time, power, and efficiency. I accidentally ran the hybrid track so it hit me hard, I’m going back to the masked tomorrow to follow protocol.

One thing of note was I was on the train/walking around and eyeing some women or vice versa, and while there was indeed fear, I was able to in an instant trace the fear to its root, question if it’s serving me / based in reality, and promptly let go large swaths of it. The experience revealed where I’m truly at because the fears were very nasty and deep (fear of being ridiculed, fear of being beaten up, fear of being alone, fear of being unattractive to women, fear of coming off creepy or weird.)

This awareness is priceless. I’ve been having eye contact and presence with women but have been unable to really bridge the gap, and after seeing what fears are operating it’s pretty clear why. That being said I think I need to continue to push fwd - going on dates going out

RE: OFv3 trial - GreekGod22 - 09-16-2021

(09-16-2021, 11:19 AM)RTBoss Wrote: AM will be a lot more effective if you give OFv3 a full run first.
Do you think running AM6 in 2022, which is 5G tech, after a 6 month run of OFv3 might pay off?
I would like to run newer tech after my OF3 run is over, but there’s nothing like AM6 in this regard. Perhaps only DMSI or LTU6 are similar in scope.

RE: OFv3 trial - RTBoss - 09-17-2021

(09-16-2021, 03:31 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 11:19 AM)RTBoss Wrote: AM will be a lot more effective if you give OFv3 a full run first.
Do you think running AM6 in 2022, which is 5G tech, after a 6 month run of OFv3 might pay off?
I would like to run newer tech after my OF3 run is over, but there’s nothing like AM6 in this regard. Perhaps only DMSI or LTU6 are similar in scope.

I think so.  It's a 6-month commitment, much like LTU6 (which is also an awesome program), but is the only program truly geared toward becoming a transcendent alpha at this time.  And most who run it can vouch for permanent changes that stick.

RE: OFv3 trial - djl4 - 09-17-2021

lol This is pretty nuts. I have still only listened that one hour yesterday

Got approached this morning. She made eye contact with me, and changed directions and came to sit near me. I still couldn’t open my mouth to say hi. I’m getting really sick of that and hope the program can help me break through. 

I then proceeded to the subway and sat down next to a very pretty girl, who kept turning her head to look at me, but I was too afraid of the onlookers to turn back and say hi. I felt a magnetic attraction in my body and apparently she did too. Another woman kept hovering around me as well, standing very close to where I was sitting. And another woman approached me as I was waiting for the train, another woman and I made very long eye contact until I kind of made a face to her like “whoa that was crazy.” I really felt her surrender to my eyes. She was older but cute. 

One of my biggest fears seems to be women seeing me as a perv. I’m letting it come up and dissipate. 

I am taking action. I don’t feel ready to jump into full on approaching (and I may not need to as they seem to approach me— I just need to say hi) but I do need to socialize more. I signed up for 8 meetup events in October, I’m doing zoom speed dating Tonight, and I’m going to a party on a boat tonight. Trying to tackle this head on. Then I may start approaching as well, just to practice talking to new women.

RE: OFv3 trial - Shannon - 09-17-2021

Fear creates what is feared. If you're afraid of coming off creepy, guess what will happen.

If you find that one loop isn't enough, add one loop per ASRB2 cycle until it is enough. But using it for weeks is just a joke you're playing on yourself. You need to commit, or do something else. Otherwise you're wasting your time and money, because you can't get the goals if you don't put in the time. Maybe that will change with the next version, but for now you need to put in the full time. That's how the deep changes and big fears get dealt with.

RE: OFv3 trial - djl4 - 09-18-2021

(09-17-2021, 10:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: Fear creates what is feared.  If you're afraid of coming off creepy, guess what will happen.

If you find that one loop isn't enough, add one loop per ASRB2 cycle until it is enough.  But using it for weeks is just a joke you're playing on yourself.  You need to commit, or do something else.  Otherwise you're wasting your time and money, because you can't get the goals if you don't put in the time.  Maybe that will change with the next version, but for now you need to put in the full time.  That's how the deep changes and big fears get dealt with.

Definitely. I noticed immediately when I was able to let go of a chunk of that, my presence changed.

And yeah, I know it’s a long process, especially for the depth of certain things I’m trying to overcome. I already feel resistance creeping this morning after my night last night. 

It was more just to try to the subliminal feels to see if I was going to commit. I’ve already decided —- yes.

RE: OFv3 trial - djl4 - 09-18-2021

Edit : accidental duplicate

RE: OFv3 trial - djl4 - 09-21-2021

Results:

Yesterday: Was staying with a friend, with his GF, and her hot friend, on Monday. Instantly became alert with fear (wasn't expecting that girl to be there), "should I try to do something, should I not? is that creepy? how am I going to get her number?" etc. Used program one loop and meditated that morning, and things progressed (slowly) naturally. Went on a hike and the other two went ahead, we walked slow and it got flirty, was able to maintain good eye contact, physically escalate a tiny bit naturally (playful touching etc)

Nothing insane here but it felt like I was definitely reworking old patterns and being my real self. Hopefully will see her again soon, got her number. For me this was a highly charged situation because my friend, and probably his GF too, know a lot about my troubled past. But I decided I wasn't going to let that stop me from enjoying a possible connection, and if I was to connect more with her, vulnerability.

Edit: This is a major hope for the program and self development in genera -- an Unshakeable "I'm not that guy anymore, that's the old me." It's definitely happening, but the more permanent that shift can become the better. Because without that belief, I've been going along feeling like I have to become perfect before ____ will happen. And becoming perfect.. will never happen.

Today, was feeling quite fearful, listened, and then was even more fearful -- Meditated (mantra) for 10 minutes, and back into a fearless kind of state, effective, calm, unafraid, content. It seemed like that 10 minutes allowed the sub to settle in a bit.

So Shannon, if you have a moment --- to be ultra clear, because I tend to be kind of relaxed about following directions (which then leads me to falling off later on) ---

You're saying maintain the 2 days on, 3 days off cycle, (This is a bit confusing because I see other people on other cycles - is that something you recommend modifying secondarily?) adding one loop per cycle until it feels right.

Non hybrid only? Admittedly I like the hybrid after stumbling into it but there is a reason you suggest the things you do. You say wait a month for the hybrid correct? Or has this recommendation changed.

Just want to make sure I have this precisely in my mind otherwise I know it'll be an issue later, getting too free formed about it.

RE: OFv3 trial - RTBoss - 09-21-2021

(09-21-2021, 01:42 PM)djl4 Wrote: Results:

Yesterday: Was staying with a friend, with his GF, and her hot friend, on Monday. Instantly became alert with fear (wasn't expecting that girl to be there), "should I try to do something, should I not? is that creepy? how am I going to get her number?" etc.   Used program one loop and meditated that morning, and things progressed (slowly) naturally. Went on a hike and the other two went ahead, we walked slow and it got flirty, was able to maintain good eye contact, physically escalate a tiny bit naturally (playful touching etc)

Nothing insane here but it felt like I was definitely reworking old patterns and being my real self. Hopefully will see her again soon, got her number. For me this was a highly charged situation because my friend, and probably his GF too, know a lot about my troubled past. But I decided I wasn't going to let that stop me from enjoying a possible connection, and if I was to connect more with her, vulnerability.  

Edit: This is a major hope for the program and self development in genera -- an Unshakeable  "I'm not that guy anymore, that's the old me." It's definitely happening, but the more permanent that shift can become the better. Because without that belief, I've been going along feeling like I have to become perfect before ____ will happen. And becoming perfect.. will never happen.

Today, was feeling quite fearful, listened, and then was even more fearful -- Meditated (mantra) for 10 minutes, and back into a fearless kind of state, effective, calm, unafraid, content. It seemed like that 10 minutes allowed the sub to settle in a bit.

So Shannon, if you have a moment --- to be ultra clear, because I tend to be kind of relaxed about following directions (which then leads me to falling off later on) ---

You're saying maintain the 2 days on, 3 days off cycle, (This is a bit confusing because I see other people on other cycles - is that something you recommend modifying secondarily?) adding one loop per cycle until it feels right.

Non hybrid only? Admittedly I like the hybrid after stumbling into it but there is a reason you suggest the things you do. You say wait a month for the hybrid correct? Or has this recommendation changed.

Just want to make sure I have this precisely in my mind otherwise I know it'll be an issue later, getting too free formed about it.

Shannon is on vacation, but Ben might be able to cover this one.  

For my take on this, there's an Autoconfig module in the sub that gets the cooperative parts of your subconscious to guide you on volume, number of loops, and which format to use.  So if you feel a pull to do something, probably do it.  Works great for me.

RE: OFv3 trial - djl4 - 09-29-2021

Up to 3 Loops. A lot of turmoil the last few days but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with this sub or not. Playing it now. I've definitely been noticing resistance to continuing listening, but when I put it on, I get very zen.

If I simply put it on, and start thinking about fears, they start peeling off one by one. But it's like I have to leave space in my brain for it. This is extremely, and freakishly powerful though. We'll see what 3 loops does.

I'll add another thought,

Because of working with a bodywork practitioner extensively, I had sort of come to the conclusion that releasing is entirely about feeling the body more, through breathing, awareness, stillness, etc.

But this program is making me rethink that. I don't know how it's scripted (obviously) but it seems simply through cognitive reframe I can get to substantial emotional (and therefore physical) releases. "Is this necessary? is this helpful? is this based in reality? " whoooosh Gone. Kind of reminds me of Sedona Method or Byron Katie's work, but just for Fear, and super powered. Never really felt anything like this.

Im sure the bodywork doesn't hurt

Oh I forgot to add I had two first dates that went well... Second date tomorrow. Feeling good and neutral (was not for a while but processed)