Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-04-2021

Day 64; listen day 3; cycle 10

Much the same as the day before.

I realize that I'm showing symptoms of high blood pressure, and that I have shifted my liquid intake from water to other things.

I have an appt with a new MD in about a month. I'll get back on meds for the high blood pressure, probably. Until then, I need to shift back to water.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-05-2021

Day 65; listen day 4; cycle 10

Similar day.

A newer and deeper peace with that years-ago rejection. For all that I was lied to, they did me a favor. My life is in a better place now than it would have been had they not rejected me.

Living well really is the best revenge. And I'm only getting started.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 11-05-2021

(11-05-2021, 02:26 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 65; listen day 4; cycle 10

Similar day.

A newer and deeper peace with that years-ago rejection. For all that I was lied to, they did me a favor. My life is in a better place now than it would have been had they not rejected me.

Love that. I agree 100%.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - THolt - 11-05-2021

Similar day.

Love to hear about this. 

What format are you using?

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-05-2021

(11-05-2021, 04:07 PM)THolt Wrote:

Similar day.

Love to hear about this. 

What format are you using?

Ultrasonic. I listen while working at home, and if I have to get on a call, there's nothing in the background for the others on the call to hear.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-06-2021

Day 66; rest day 1; cycle 10

Bad time management. Supposed to be a listen day. Had to be at a work site early, and never made time for the loops after that. So this will be a 4:3 cycle, and back to 5:2 next.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-07-2021

Day 67; rest day 2; cycle 10

Quiet day. Nothing of note.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-08-2021

Day 68; rest day 3; cycle 10

Rough day.

Sometime around late morning, I was hit by a strong sense of sadness, loneliness, and powerlessness. At the same time, it was contained somehow, and didn't consume me fully. I was in a pleasant context when it happened, with people around, and nothing external seemed to be a trigger. Still, it brought me down emotionally the rest of the day.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - THolt - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 05:34 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 68; rest day 3; cycle 10

Rough day.

Sometime around late morning, I was hit by a strong sense of sadness, loneliness, and powerlessness. At the same time, it was contained somehow, and didn't consume me fully. I was in a pleasant context when it happened, with people around, and nothing external seemed to be a trigger. Still, it brought me down emotionally the rest of the day.

I have noticed this with OF V3 too. Out of nowhere I will feel a sense of sadness and depression that will last for a day or so. Then it will disappear.

I think this is our respective programs working on something deeper.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 11-08-2021

That is typically a sign that something that has been a sticking point has been reached and the resistant parts cannot keep fighting forever. They express hopelessness in being able to resist while they can still resist, and then when they run out of energy to, the resistance is overcome and the process continues.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - KingDavid93 - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 09:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: That is typically a sign that something that has been a sticking point has been reached and the resistant parts cannot keep fighting forever.  They express hopelessness in being able to resist while they can still resist, and then when they run out of energy to, the resistance is overcome and the process continues.

@Shannon

Does that mean that during the times where we feel that way we should blast ourselves with loops until the sadness/depression subsides or keep doing what we’ve been doing or take a break until we feel better?

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Kol - 11-08-2021

Thats something I wanna know aswell.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - GreekGod22 - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 09:23 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 09:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: That is typically a sign that something that has been a sticking point has been reached and the resistant parts cannot keep fighting forever.  They express hopelessness in being able to resist while they can still resist, and then when they run out of energy to, the resistance is overcome and the process continues.

@Shannon

Does that mean that during the times where we feel that way we should blast ourselves with loops until the sadness/depression subsides or keep doing what we’ve been doing or take a break until we feel better?
Also interested.
Blasting with loops does make sense, however I could see how in some personality types doing this might have the opposite effect and result in further increase in resistance. For those, maybe blasting a less powerful format(masked vs hybrid) might be better.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - CatMan - 11-08-2021

Curious for an expanded answer, also. Like Greek, I suspect it's down to personality type. I've done both during these bouts, had one the past few days of depression etc. I've over killed loops over time, and recently, scaled back to a 3 day on, 2 day off regimen of 1 hybrid headphones loop to test things to see if one stands out. I seem way more mentally refreshed with the lower dose, and recall dreams far far more regularly, so it's possible I was over listening at times, personally.

Or it could be what Shannon said before: that you may need the overkill to get over a particular hump...but afterward can settle back to a normal dose.

Maybe it's just a YMMV calibration on which to do, gents.