Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-25-2021

Day 53; rest day 2; cycle 8

Quiet, restful day. Still fatigued. Took a short nap in the early afternoon.

Slept deeply overnight. Scattered dreams, all indirectly related to my job. Felt like anticipation of the new work week.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-26-2021

Day 54; listen day 1; cycle 9

Cut the volume back as Shannon suggested. Only a flash of anxiety as the loops started. No head pressure noticeable.

Interesting dream overnight. I was driving, and following a three wheeled robotic pilot car, smaller than a Smart car. I overtook it briefly, then it passed me and resumed the lead spot. We were the only two vehicles on the road.

When I reached my destination, I discovered that the front of the pilot car was the same size as a stroller for an infant. There was a doll in the "stroller" area. Then the doll became a real infant, healthy and happy.

That's a unique one for me. I've never had any dream like it.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-27-2021

Day 55; listen day 2; cycle 9

And no sooner does Shannon tell me to run the loops at the same time every day, than my work scheduled throws that off. I had to be at a work site in the morning, so I couldn't run the loops until after lunch.

Quiet day. Overnight, though....

A work related dream, one that I remembered having over the weekend as well. In the dream, we have a change to implement, and we have been holding off on it because it would affect everyone on the work site - and there would be a number of legitimate exceptions that we would have to handle as special cases.

I woke up briefly, not fully awake, after the dream. I made the decision, semi-awake, to move things forward in the dream. After that, my dreams were scattered. In those dreams, different exceptions and special cases came up and were handled.

This dream also focused on a work site that I worked at over 15 years ago, rather than any of the current sites. That long-ago job was the worst one I have ever had in my career. In the dream, I had none of the negative emotions that I felt about that job back then or since. And as I write this, I am completely indifferent toward that job.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-28-2021

Day 56; listen day 3; cycle 9

Multiple flashes of anxiety during the loops, maybe 3 or 4 instead of the typical one. Quiet day otherwise.

Interesting brief dream. I was using my phone to search for a price for a common item. Somehow, I wound up with malware on my phone that I couldn't get rid of. I was so frustrated that I almost broke the phone in half, and damaged it significantly. In the next part of the dream, I was telling my wife about it, and the damage I had done was enough that the phone fell apart in my hands. I didn't panic about it, I just calmly started figuring out how I would replace it - and the dream ended there.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-29-2021

Day 57; listen day 4; cycle 9

Less anxiety, more head pressure.

Interesting experience in the evening. I was soaking in the bathtub after working out, and I had sudden, positive mood shift. Prior mood was "stressed and stable" - not down, just bearing the stress and getting on with life. The mood shift was "stress lifted off", which left me lighthearted and feeling happy. Even as I type this, I feel a lot less stressed than the last couple of weeks.

I definitely attribute both my normal functioning under higher stress, and the sudden relief of that stress, to EHPRAv5 and the work it is doing. I cannot imagine where the next six months are going to take me. I'm just going to go there and see.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Broski - 10-29-2021

Hey man,

Glad to hear youre seeing positive results. Im considering going on a run with EMPRA myself. How would you summarize its effects thus far and how does it compare to your past experience with subs if you wouldnt mind sharin?

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-29-2021

(10-29-2021, 12:45 PM)Broski Wrote: Hey man,

Glad to hear youre seeing positive results. Im considering going on a run with EMPRA myself. How would you summarize its effects thus far and how does it compare to your past experience with subs if you wouldnt mind sharin?

Summary of effects: Everybody has stuff from the past that we haul around for no good reason. EHPRA v5 has helped me dump a lot of that stuff after only two months, stuff that was really bothering me and weighing me down. I don't see that as "mission accomplished", I see that as evidence of how effective it is. I'm giving it the full eight months for two reasons. 1. Use as directed for best results. 2. If I've gotten that benefit already - and I have - what else will this do for me? Only one way to find out.

Comparison to other subs: This is the first sub I've used, period. Never tried any others, from IML or any other producer. 

If you are considering a run of EHPRA v5, I'd say go for it. Commit to the full eight months and don't get distracted by the "ooo, shiny!" subs that are coming from IML. Those subs aren't going to go away, and they will be well worth our patience.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-30-2021

Day 58; listen day 5; cycle 9

One brief anxiety flash, barely noticeable. Headache later in the day, not severe.

Scattered dreams overnight, related to waking activities - job, a 4X computer game I play to relax, etc. Not enough details remembered to narrate.

I'm feeling restless and anticipation. Like something good is going to happen soon, but I don't know what.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 10-30-2021

Don't you love that feeling when you know something good is coming but not what or exactly when?

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-30-2021

(10-30-2021, 12:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: Don't you love that feeling when you know something good is coming but not what or exactly when?

Yep! 

Right up until I start worrying about being wrong. Smile

Joking aside, there's one current situation that I could really stand to have improved. I have a plan that will take some time to execute, but I definitely won't turn down legit relief or acceleration of the plan.

In the meantime, there's healing to be done. Smile

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-31-2021

Day 59; rest day 1; cycle 9

Mostly quiet. Slight headache during the afternoon.

Many dreams overnight. The only one I can recount with any coherency was another "back in the Army / getting my gear together" dream. This one was different. In this one, the focus was to get a vehicle for myself from another city so I could carry my stuff back home. So, compared to the others I've had over the years, one step closer to moving forward with my life.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-01-2021

Day 60; rest day 2; cycle 9

Quiet day. Scattered dreams, mostly job related. Details fuzzy.

Head pressure is a constant now, or enough so that I rarely notice it one way or the other. It's simply there most of the time, in the background of my day.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-02-2021

Day 62; listen day 1; cycle 10

Corrected day count; I double counted day 31 or so.

Brief flash of anxiety before the loops started. Typical day. Slightly restless overnight. Dreams, but don't remember details.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-03-2021

Day 63; listen day 2; cycle 10

Mild anxiety; that's become a regular thing around the beginning of the loops. Just a flash, then it fades.

Quiet day otherwise. head pressure mild enough that I didn't notice in the routine of the day.

No dreams remembered.