Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-19-2021

Day 47; listen day 1; cycle 8

Shifting to 5:2 starting this cycle.

Barely noticeable anxiety at the beginning of the loops.

Another case of accidental extra exposure. While the loops were running, I took my tablet to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. Took breakfast back to my office and left the tablet in the kitchen. When I realized it, I retrieved the tablet and restarted the loops.

Quiet day otherwise. Slept deeply.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-20-2021

Day 48; listen day 2; cycle 8

Quiet day.

Interesting running dream overnight. Work related; in the dream one of the tools we use for tracking and scheduling our work changed on us abruptly, and I had to find a workaround to track previously scheduled work. I had a conversation with a co-worker about that very subject during the day.

Relative to the sub, could either be simply fear of change expressing in the dream, or a change that's about to happen foreshadowing itself. We'll see.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-21-2021

Day 49; listen day 3; cycle 8

Quiet day. Slept deeply.

Deep work happening? Or the Naturalizer smoothing things over? Eh. Whichever, or something else. Trust the sub to do its work. More evidence will come as it comes.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-22-2021

Day 50; listen day 4; cycle 8

Ow. Ow. Ow. That'll teach me to talk tough about the sub. Smile

Mild anxiety on and off during the loops, along with head pressure.

Then, about 30 minutes or so after the loops were done, wham! No energy, and my head felt fogged. More head pressure, too.

I made it though the rest of my day OK. Had to visit a customer site, and everything went well there. But by the time I was home for the evening, I was dead tired.

I slept deeply. Some dreams, but I don't remember the details.

50 days in. I can't imagine what's being dealt with, or will be dealt with.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 10-22-2021

How do you feel at this point relative to when you started?

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-23-2021

(10-22-2021, 09:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: How do you feel at this point relative to when you started?

Overall, much better. All the stuff I've talked about that came up just doesn't bother me anymore. Optimism about the future is still strong. Day to day stuff is still there, job stress, home stress, etc., but is more manageable in general.

I'll call E5 a success already, just short of two months in. And as eager as I am for other subs, and their benefits, I'm sticking with E5 for the full eight months. It's dealt with stuff I knew about. There's likely stuff that I've forgotten that's still there and needs to be dealt with. Six more months of E5 is the best way to get there from here.

Edit: I realized that my approach to this sub is a "tough it out" approach whenever I have anxiety, head pressure/headaches, or tiredness/fatigue. I view this run as also training my subconscious to process and accept the subs, so that future subs will execute better. If this is not the right approach, I'm open to correction. Smile

Day 51; listen day 5; cycle 8

First cycle of listening 5 days. This day wasn't as tough as the day before. Some anxiety during the loops, head pressure at various times.

Tired again in the evening. I need to make sure I eat enough to keep myself going.

Slept deeply. A few details remembered from my dreams. Something about keeping informed about current events, and setting something up to help with that. Pretty vague.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 10-23-2021

Too low a volume will allow the resistant subconscious to override the cooperative parts. Make sure you're using it at a high enough volume, and for the right number of loops and days on/off, and I suggest you listen to all loops after you wake up, instead of at night, when it causes difficulty sleeping.

(10-23-2021, 12:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: Too low a volume will allow the resistant subconscious to override the cooperative parts.  Make sure you're using it at a high enough volume, and for the right number of loops and days on/off, and I suggest you listen to all loops after you wake up, instead of at night, when it causes difficulty sleeping.

Volume is about 80-85% on my tablet. Checking it with the Hybrid Ocean Wave track, I can clearly hear the quietest part. I run the loops starting about 7:30 AM, at the beginning of my day. This past week I ran a 5:2 ASRB2 cycle; before that I was running 4:3. A couple of weeks back I missed a listen day due to poor planning and had a fourth rest day -  that was a 4:4 and the following cycle was a 4:2.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 10-24-2021

(10-23-2021, 05:00 PM)ReconGunner Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 12:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: Too low a volume will allow the resistant subconscious to override the cooperative parts.  Make sure you're using it at a high enough volume, and for the right number of loops and days on/off, and I suggest you listen to all loops after you wake up, instead of at night, when it causes difficulty sleeping.

Volume is about 80-85% on my tablet. Checking it with the Hybrid Ocean Wave track, I can clearly hear the quietest part. I run the loops starting about 7:30 AM, at the beginning of my day. This past week I ran a 5:2 ASRB2 cycle; before that I was running 4:3. A couple of weeks back I missed a listen day due to poor planning and had a fourth rest day -  that was a 4:4 and the following cycle was a 4:2.

And you're still having issues sleeping, eh?  That suggests that some part of you is working through something it does NOT like working through.  It may also be that you are getting too much perceptory pressure, which would suggest either a different (lower) volume or a different track is in order if you don't want to have that effect.  The other option is to try to "power through it".  That's not always the best idea, but it depends on the person and their specific situation.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 11:30 AM)Shannon Wrote:

And you're still having issues sleeping, eh?  That suggests that some part of you is working through something it does NOT like working through.  It may also be that you are getting too much perceptory pressure, which would suggest either a different (lower) volume or a different track is in order if you don't want to have that effect.  The other option is to try to "power through it".  That's not always the best idea, but it depends on the person and their specific situation.

Sleeping, just not necessarily resting. And I wouldn't be surprised if there's something being resisted. I could also recalibrate volume and see if I can back off a bit and still hear the full range.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 02:08 PM)ReconGunner Wrote:

Sleeping, just not necessarily resting. And I wouldn't be surprised if there's something being resisted. I could also recalibrate volume and see if I can back off a bit and still hear the full range.

If the experienced lack of rest isn't debilitating, might want to try to ride it out.  If it is, work it down to a lower volume slowly or switch to a different format.

(10-24-2021, 06:10 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 02:08 PM)ReconGunner Wrote:

If the experienced lack of rest isn't debilitating, might want to try to ride it out.  If it is, work it down to a lower volume slowly or switch to a different format.

I'm using ultrasonic so far. The tiredness is dogging me a bit. I'll take the volume down a notch and see how it goes from there.

Thanks for the assist!

And I almost forgot my journal entry.

Day 52; rest day 1; cycle 8

Slept in to get some extra rest. Still a bit tired. I also overlooked breakfast, so not enough food until lunchtime.

Had a good social event in the evening. I'm an introvert, so I was "people'd out" by the end of it, but it was pleasant rather than difficult. Slept deeply; my wife said she had to get up a couple of times and I didn't notice.

Odd dream, repeating through the night. I was trying to select people to hire based on a double blind list of their skills. The selection was on a computer, and I was matching up the skills with the job requirements.