Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ncbeareatingman - 10-07-2021

(10-07-2021, 04:35 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 35; listen day 3; cycle 6

Quiet again. Confidence is still strong. Stuff that would stress me in the past, like a one on one with my boss, doesn't stress me. I'm also starting to see opportunities, even if they aren't as open as they might be.

This doesn't feel like "fog clearing". It's more like the seas are calming. No matter the winds, I'm sailing on.

Faulkin Island's ,Man!! Rock n Roll !! Theres wheres it at.... some major progress,I tell ya!!

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-08-2021

Day 36; listen day 4; cycle 6

Quiet day again. A little head pressure and anxiety when the loops began.

Last night, though...

Woke up in the middle of the night after some dreams that I don't remember. When I woke up, the words "reconciled with myself" were on my mind. Yeah, I'll take that.  Smile

(10-07-2021, 05:23 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

Quiet again. Confidence is still strong. Stuff that would stress me in the past, like a one on one with my boss, doesn't stress me. I'm also starting to see opportunities, even if they aren't as open as they might be.

This doesn't feel like "fog clearing". It's more like the seas are calming. No matter the winds, I'm sailing on.

Faulkin Island's ,Man!! Rock n Roll !! Theres wheres it at.... some major progress,I tell ya!!

Progress indeed.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 10-08-2021

(10-08-2021, 04:21 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 36; listen day 4; cycle 6

Quiet day again. A little head pressure and anxiety when the loops began.

Last night, though...

Woke up in the middle of the night after some dreams that I don't remember. When I woke up, the words "reconciled with myself" were on my mind. Yeah, I'll take that.  Smile

(10-07-2021, 05:23 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

Progress indeed.

Im enjoying watching your progress.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-09-2021

Day 37; rest day 1; cycle 6

Another "almost started the loops out of habit". One more cycle of 4:3 and I'll probably up it to 5:2.

In the afternoon, I realized that I have always misunderstood "peace". For some reason, I always associated it with passiveness, resignation, and complacency. That it means accepting that "this is all that there is and there ain't no more", etc.

Boy, was I wrong.

Peace means accepting what is as the starting place for what can be. It means that some of what is needs to be carried forward as you move forward. Some of what is was necessary to get you to here, but needs to be left behind.

Peace is part of a strong foundation
That provides healthy motivation
To move to the next station
In life

(10-08-2021, 09:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: Im enjoying watching your progress.

Thanks! I hope my journal is also useful feedback for you.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - NOMAD - 10-09-2021

(10-09-2021, 06:09 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Peace means accepting what is as the starting place for what can be.

Excellent insight.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 10-09-2021

(10-09-2021, 06:46 AM)NOMAD Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 06:09 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Peace means accepting what is as the starting place for what can be.

Excellent insight.

Indeed.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-10-2021

Day 38; rest day 2; cycle 6

Quiet day.

Had another "Army dream". This one was different. In this one, I had been popping in and out of the Army, and decided to stay in until retirement and quit going back and forth. Also, the "missing gear" element was only one piece of my uniform - the dress green jacket.

This is a definite change from other "get my gear together" dreams. And the decision to stay in until retirement mirrors my approach to my current job. I'm tired of job-hopping, and my current job is a good enough situation that I'd be OK with staying in the company until I retire. Now, I'd also be fine with retiring early should my finances permit. And I am definitely interested in the financial subs after E5.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-12-2021

Day 39; rest day 3; cycle 6
Day 40; 5P

Combining days in this entry. Dreams but I don't remember the details.

Yesterday was a wash. 5P - Product of piss-poor prior planning. Family day, and I didn't plan time for the loops. Make up plan is 4:2 this week. Undecided on 4:3 next week and 5:2 the week after, or take the plunge and go 5:2 next week.

Another insight. You can't make up for the past. All you can do is what's right, right now, to make today and tomorrow the best they can be.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-13-2021

Day 41; listen day 1; cycle 7

Quiet day. Slept deeply.

I'm well past the "new! shiny!" stage of this sub, and subs in general. Now it's habit and discipline. Run my loops no matter what goes on. Adjust when events intervene. The sub is working whether I notice anything or not.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-14-2021

Day 42; listen day 2; cycle 7

Rough day/night.

Head pressure is back, and crossing over into occasional headaches. Did not sleep well. Dreams about my current job and immediate issues there.

The only way out, is through.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-15-2021

Day 43; listen day 3; cycle 7

Head pressure/headaches. Slight anxiety as the loops ran.

Slept better. No dreams remembered.

Something is building up. May be a big, sudden release; may be a long, gradual one. We'll see.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-16-2021

Day 44; listen day 4; cycle 7

I've been hearing an occasional "popping" sound coming from the speakers on my tablet, so I backed the volume down from about 85% to about 75%. No headaches or head pressure. I'll recalibrate the volume using the hybrid track and keep running the ultrasonic for the loops.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-17-2021

Day 45; rest day 1; cycle 7

Quiet day. No head pressure/headaches. No dreams remembered.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-18-2021

Day 46; rest day 2; cycle 7

Another quiet day. Dreams, but don't remember details.