Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-29-2021

Day 28; listen day 2; cycle 5

Fatigue hit me hard. Not at the "I can't function" level, but at the "I can't function at peak" level. Especially noticeable in the gym. Didn't fail any of my lifts, but was off-pace on the rowing machine.

Head pressure noticeable again. Not distracting.

Slept deeply last night. Don't remember any dreams.

(09-28-2021, 06:43 AM)RTBoss Wrote: There are a few components to the sub that make using it more comfortable, and at times, unnoticeable.  The first is the conscious masking of what the subconscious is dealing with.  The second is the Naturalizer.   Naturalizer (naturally) is there to make the changes/experience as seamless and...natural...as possible.

Heh. Forgot about those. Looking back at what I've noticed so far, I can see that the Naturalizer has been effective, too. All of it has just happened like it was there all along and I hadn't noticed it yet. Some of it was the completion of stuff that I'd been dealing with, and stuck on. 

Which raises a question: does E5 work on easy stuff first, then harder stuff, or is it not that simple or predictable?

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 09-29-2021

(09-29-2021, 04:43 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 28; listen day 2; cycle 5

Fatigue hit me hard. Not at the "I can't function" level, but at the "I can't function at peak" level. Especially noticeable in the gym. Didn't fail any of my lifts, but was off-pace on the rowing machine.

Head pressure noticeable again. Not distracting.

Slept deeply last night. Don't remember any dreams.

(09-28-2021, 06:43 AM)RTBoss Wrote: There are a few components to the sub that make using it more comfortable, and at times, unnoticeable.  The first is the conscious masking of what the subconscious is dealing with.  The second is the Naturalizer.   Naturalizer (naturally) is there to make the changes/experience as seamless and...natural...as possible.

Heh. Forgot about those. Looking back at what I've noticed so far, I can see that the Naturalizer has been effective, too. All of it has just happened like it was there all along and I hadn't noticed it yet. Some of it was the completion of stuff that I'd been dealing with, and stuck on. 

Which raises a question: does E5 work on easy stuff first, then harder stuff, or is it not that simple or predictable?

E5 has a specific algorithm it uses to determine what to work on first, and next, and after that and so on.  But it's a secret.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-30-2021

(09-29-2021, 01:06 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 04:43 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Which raises a question: does E5 work on easy stuff first, then harder stuff, or is it not that simple or predictable?

E5 has a specific algorithm it uses to determine what to work on first, and next, and after that and so on.  But it's a secret.

The best way of all. Including the need to keep trade and tech secrets secret.

Day 29; listen day 3; cycle 5

Started my loops, and then had the thought to check the volume on my tablet. Sure enough, I had turned the volume down the night before. Up the volume and restart the loops.

Then, somehow, I only played one loop instead of two. When I realized what happened, I wasn't sure how long it had been since the first loop finished - a matter of minutes, maybe. So I ran two loops to make sure I got the full, uninterrupted exposure.

Nothing exceptional happened from that. More of the noticeable head pressure, at most.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ncbeareatingman - 09-30-2021

(09-30-2021, 04:41 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 29; listen day 3; cycle 5

Started my loops, and then had the thought to check the volume on my tablet. Sure enough, I had turned the volume down the night before. Up the volume and restart the loops.

Then, somehow, I only played one loop instead of two. When I realized what happened, I wasn't sure how long it had been since the first loop finished - a matter of minutes, maybe. So I ran two loops to make sure I got the full, uninterrupted exposure.

Nothing exceptional happened from that. More of the noticeable head pressure, at most.

I would like to recommend if you arent doing so already....making shure you're drinkin a good amount of water per day.
   Doing some slow deliberate conscious deep breathing, even two minutes a day consistently can be a game changer,while using the subs or not when using subs.

Day 30; listen day 4; cycle 5

Wanted to get this one journaled so I don't forget.

Less than an hour after completing the loops, I had strong, sudden head pressure accompanied by mild vertigo. Lasted maybe 15 seconds or so. 

Let's see how the rest of the day goes.

(09-30-2021, 06:14 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:  I would like to recommend if you arent doing so already....making shure you're drinkin a good amount of water per day.
   Doing some slow deliberate conscious deep breathing, even two minutes a day consistently can be a game changer,while using the subs or not when using subs.

I stay well hydrated most of the time. Good reminder!

Edit to add:

The rest of the day went normally. Slept deeply last night.

Had three dreams that I remember. My older daughter was in one of them.

The second was similar to dreams I've had before. Where the previous dreams were about me being back in the Army, this one was about me being back in college. In the dream, I was preparing to leave, and had to pack up all of my stuff.

The third dream was about me starting college, but at a different college than the one I went to in real life.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-02-2021

Day 31; rest day 1; cycle 5

Brief anxiety about the time the loops would normally start.

Fatigue hit me hard again late in the evening.

Slept deeply. Another "college" dream. This time, I had just finished the coursework for a PhD, and needed to visit a graduate adviser to work out the rest of the process.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-02-2021

One month review:

Lots going on. Some hard issues got dealt with, starting in the TID leading up to the start of this run. I'm wondering if there's enough stuff to be removed for eight months of this sub , or if the later months of the run will be less removal and more smoothing things out around what's been removed. Then again, it's my whole life that's being healed, all the way back.

A 4:3 ratio is fatiguing, with the fatigue accumulating during the cycle. I need to be more intentional about eating and keeping hydrated. I keep thinking about going 5:2, but the fatigue is a concern.

And I cannot resist the temptation to speculate about next subs. I'm not going to commit to anything until much closer to the end of this run, though. My speculations have already changed several times, and will likely change again.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-03-2021

Day 31; rest day 2; cycle 5

Oh, boy...

Nothing much during the day. Fatigue still, but nothing more.

But the dreams....

Three of them:

1. I was "dumpster diving" at my ex-wife's place, looking for an old flip phone. Only it wasn't any place she has ever lived in real life.

2. My current wife had just finished a job interview. The interview with her potential boos went great. The interview with another manager was "too technical" and "over her head".

3. The one I remember the most about. I had travelled for business, and the rest of the group I was with was going somewhere well-known to them for lunch or dinner, I forget which. Instead of going with them, I went with a guy that I haven't seen or heard from since either middle school or high school. He took me to a place that served specialty drinks, and recommended a mixed drink, with the suggestion that I have them substitute a cinnamon crème flavored liqueur. Later in the dream, I remembered the liqueur, but couldn't remember the mixed drink. Also, mixed in with all of that there was a bit of the "gotta get my stuff gathered up" theme that has been common to my dreams for years if not decades.

E5 is digging deep, no doubt about that.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-04-2021

Day 32; rest day 3; cycle 5

Another dream. Combining an FPS game that segued into not a game. Still that theme of "need to complete", mixed with "fixing my mistake".

This sub is getting at the root of something, no doubt.

In the afternoon, I remembered a series of dreams I had nearly 20 years ago. In those dreams, I went back to high school as an adult, under a new name, to get a fresh start. And it wasn't the high school I attended in real life, but a neighboring one.

These dreams recurred for a long time, months to years. And the dreams were so real that it seemed as if I was living two lives. They did not affect my waking life. The distinction between the two was never blurred. But those dreams felt like a second life.

I don't remember when they stopped, or what was happening in real life at the time. And the dreams never went past high school.

While I have had other recurring dreams since, none of them have been as consistent, or felt as real.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 10-04-2021

Interesting stuff.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-05-2021

Day 33; listen day 1; cycle 6

A quiet day relative to the sub. Maybe because I was crazy busy with work all day.

Slept deeply. No dreams that I can remember.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-06-2021

Day 34; listen day 2; cycle 6

Another quiet day. Noticed that I am feeling more and more confident about my future.

Last week's burst of dreams, etc. came after I listened to a third loop one day. Definitely something to keep in mind. I think AutoConfig is pushing me to 5:2. I plan to make that move after four cycles of 4:3. I may add a third loop later, after I see how 5:2 goes.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 10-07-2021

Day 35; listen day 3; cycle 6

Quiet again. Confidence is still strong. Stuff that would stress me in the past, like a one on one with my boss, doesn't stress me. I'm also starting to see opportunities, even if they aren't as open as they might be.

This doesn't feel like "fog clearing". It's more like the seas are calming. No matter the winds, I'm sailing on.