Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ncbeareatingman - 09-11-2021

After having read Shannon's post abouve: The road to a thousand Miles begins with one step: here's a step....I Just went searching for that stone type player...admittedly I Haven't looked that deeply but here a link ya might wanna look into Recon.... I reckon !! Ha! IM from the south. Ha!!

https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Zen-Stone-Player-Black/dp/B000PHQEV2

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-12-2021

Day 11; day off 2; cycle 2

Head pressure the same. At this point, this is reassurance that work is still going on.

In the afternoon, I remembered an old Peanuts comic. In it, Charlie Brown says, "The more I learn, the more I learn how much I have to learn." And that's where I am with subliminals. The more I use them, the more I will learn where I need to use them, and where the priorities need to be.

(09-11-2021, 06:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: Unicorns who are able to resist 5.75.7G are going to be EXTREMELY rare.  No surprise that you're not that unicorn.

You might want to consider a simple mp3 player with a plug for headphones or speakers, depending on whether your wife is cool being exposed, although based on what you said I suspect she either disagrees with being exposed or does not believe they actually do anything.

I haven't discussed subliminals with my wife. I think she would be in the "does not believe they actually do anything" camp. I don't know how to even start to talk to her about subliminals.

Semi-serious aside; how about a "subliminal to introduce subliminals"? It would introduce the listener to the idea of subliminals and motivate them to do their own research, and to go past the common debunking and discrediting. There are definite ethical traps to avoid, too.

(09-11-2021, 06:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: I used to have one that was shaped like it's name; a "stone".  It was able to fit in the palm of my hand, and it had a battery and a speaker built in, with a plug for power, charging and file transfer, and a plug for headphones and speakers.  It also had a little belt clip and a small LCD screen to display the track name, time left and whether it was on Play Once, Loop, , play all or shuffle mode..  I loved it, but alas it got lost quickly on a trip I took shortly after getting it.

That would be perfect, if you can find something like that. 

(09-11-2021, 06:30 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: After having read Shannon's post abouve: The road to a thousand Miles begins with one step: here's a step....I Just went searching for that stone type player...admittedly I Haven't looked that deeply but here a  link ya might wanna look into Recon.... I reckon !! Ha! IM from the south. Ha!!

https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Zen-Stone-Player-Black/dp/B000PHQEV2

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll take a look.

(09-11-2021, 06:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: If I can guess as to why you have that no electronics in the bedroom rule, it is either something to do with feng shui, electromagnetic radiation or paying attention to each other while you're in the bedroom.  In any case, such a simple device would probably not be offensive if you used it while you sleep.  I just don't know where you can get something like that anymore.

It's the last - to avoid distractions. No music, no screens. We have a humidifier that produces a white noise as a side effect, and an unused white noise machine. I am currently looking for creative and honest ways to change that. I'm looking at sleepphones as a first possibility. In the meantime, since I work from home I listen to the loops while at my desk.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - fab10 - 09-12-2021

I don’t know how strict the policy is for you but - i position my tablet behind my head, airplane mode, do not disturb mode, screen off. No radio waves, no light, no sound (well, technically the ultrasonic sub is a sound but it is not audible for most people.) In my opinion it creates zero distraction. However, your idea to listen while you work should work well since the listening time is so short with this generation subs.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-13-2021

Day 12; day off 3; cycle 2.

Not much different than day 11.

Looking back over the rest days in this cycle, I had a couple of minor verbal spats with my wife, which hasn't happened in a while. On the other hand, none of them blew up into major verbal spats like they used to. Anger Management module taking effect? Dunno. Sub less effective because of the interruptions? Possible. As a first-time sub user, my mind is also becoming accustomed to subs at the same time that the subs are taking effect. That's going to affect my experience, and make it look different from those who are experienced users, even on the same sub.

Patience and persistence.

(09-12-2021, 07:26 PM)fab10 Wrote: I don’t know how strict the policy is for you but - i position my tablet behind my head, airplane mode, do not disturb mode, screen off. No radio waves, no light, no sound (well, technically the ultrasonic sub is a sound but it is not audible for most people.) In my opinion it creates zero distraction. However, your idea to listen while you work should work well since the listening time is so short with this generation subs.

It's been that way for so long that the original reason is taken for granted. The issue is explaining the presence of the device at all. "Why are you bringing that into the bedroom?" etc. That's where I have to be creative. I have to find a reason why. Here, too, patience.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-14-2021

Day 13; listen day 1; cycle 3

Mild headaches during loops. No diarrhea.

A couple of tic events as I was trying to fall asleep.

One major dream. The dream was about a family reunion or other large gathering. I know my mom, one of my sisters, and my dad were all in different scenes.

Two scenes stand out. In one, my dad was on the phone with someone having more chairs delivered.

The other was a little more complex. A woman was making out with her ex-boyfriend's best friend, in front of her ex and everyone else, to crush her ex's hope of reconciling their relationship. None of my family members were in that scene.

So, back on the trail of progress. Stuff is happening, and that's the whole point.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-15-2021

Day 14; listen day 2; cycle 3

Same headaches during loops.

My dreams were all about my job, because of a stressful situation that I have to deal with - except one.

In that dream, my wife confessed to having been unfaithful to me multiple times over our marriage. The reason she gave in the dream was that she was trying to help me in my various job searches over the years. While not impossible in real life, I seriously doubt that she has been unfaithful. And I have not been unfaithful to her. This may be me dealing with guilt about my periods of unemployment over the years and the financial impact that has had on our household.

Funny, it's all revolving around my financial fears so far...

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - THolt - 09-15-2021

(09-15-2021, 04:41 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 14; listen day 2; cycle 3

My dreams were all about my job, because of a stressful situation that I have to deal with - except one.

In that dream, my wife confessed to having been unfaithful to me multiple times over our marriage. The reason she gave in the dream was that she was trying to help me in my various job searches over the years. While not impossible in real life, I seriously doubt that she has been unfaithful. And I have not been unfaithful to her. This may be me dealing with guilt about my periods of unemployment over the years and the financial impact that has had on our household.

The program is like peeling back an onion. You never know what lurks in our subconscious until E5 brings it up!

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-16-2021

Day 15; listen day 3; cycle 3

Mild headaches intermittently.

I forgave my dad today. The catch is, he died over 20 years ago.

During an idle moment, I had a thought pop up in my head. That's the best way I can describe it.

That thought was my dad asking me to forgive him. I didn't audibly hear anything, but it was otherwise as clear as if I had. I immediately answered that thought with "yes". And it was done.

E5 rattled that loose from my subconscious and presented it to me. I have no doubt of that. I needed to consciously forgive, and I did.

(09-15-2021, 06:50 AM)THolt Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 04:41 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 14; listen day 2; cycle 3

The program is like peeling back an onion. You never know what lurks in our subconscious until E5 brings it up!

Prophetic words.  Smile

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ncbeareatingman - 09-16-2021

[quote="ReconGunner" pid='249316' dateline='1631795198']
Day 15; listen day 3; cycle 3

Mild headaches intermittently.

I forgave my dad today. The catch is, he died over 20 years ago.

During an idle moment, I had a thought pop up in my head. That's the best way I can describe it.

That thought was my dad asking me to forgive him. I didn't audibly hear anything, but it was otherwise as clear as if I had. I immediately answered that thought with "yes". And it was done.

E5 rattled that loose from my subconscious and presented it to me. I have no doubt of that. I needed to consciously forgive, and I did.

Me. IN the Realm of the HEART there is noooo time. Be it 20 yrs ago,200 years or 20 minutes ago....
 good move,good job. good deal !!  I reckon Recon is Rockin' for shure!!

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 09-16-2021

Forgiving others is hard to do because most people misunderstand the goal. They think forgive means to accept bad treatment, and give it a pass, let it continue. But forgiveness is nothing of the sort. It's un-hooking yourself from the self destructive negative response that holding on to the past, holding on to negativity and anger and hate results in.

Forgiveness is not for them who did you wrong, it's for the forgiver to free themselves and better themselves, allow themselves to make positive changes and improve their own lives, instead of being stuck on that point in the past that will not change (since it's in the past) and stop killing themselves with negativity.

Understanding that makes it much, much easier to forgive. But you do not then allow others to do you wrong; learn to prevent them from doing you wrong, while not allowing yourself to get caught up in self destructive responses like holding a grudge, anger, hate and the rest.

You now have proof that E5 works, and I am very pleased to see that you are making such important changes for yourself.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ncbeareatingman - 09-16-2021

I second that emotion. If I may add on more thing along these lines " There was a women a few years back who went to see a Man ,in prison. He'd been driving drunk and he ran into This women's adult son's vehicle and killed the Man.
She said to him, " Im here to forgive you not because you deserve it,but because I DESERVE PEACE" proound.

More power and peace to ya Man.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-17-2021

Day 16; listen day 4; cycle 3

Headaches the same. Noticeable anxiety near the beginning of the loops. Anxiety faded quickly.

Trouble sleeping. Biggest part of that was job related - I had an issue to deal with later in the evening. Then I had a midnight "aha" that showed me the solution to the issue.

Observation: while my subconscious was processing the subliminal, it also processed the job issue and came up with the "aha". At least, I hope it was doing both.

(09-16-2021, 01:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Forgiving others is hard to do because most people misunderstand the goal.  They think forgive means to accept bad treatment, and give it a pass, let it continue.  But forgiveness is nothing of the sort.  It's un-hooking yourself from the self destructive negative response that holding on to the past, holding on to negativity and anger and hate results in.  

Forgiveness is not for them who did you wrong, it's for the forgiver to free themselves and better themselves, allow themselves to make positive changes and improve their own lives, instead of being stuck on that point in the past that will not change (since it's in the past) and stop killing themselves with negativity.

Understanding that makes it much, much easier to forgive.  But you do not then allow others to do you wrong; learn to prevent them from doing you wrong, while not allowing yourself to get caught up in self destructive responses like holding a grudge, anger, hate and the rest.
I've always struggled with forgiveness for those very reasons. It's always felt to me like "letting them get away with it". But now I realize that, in this life, we seldom if ever have the opportunity to exact penalty or restitution. We simply have to trust that there is justice, even if we don't see it personally.

(09-16-2021, 01:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: You now have proof that E5 works, and I am very pleased to see that you are making such important changes for yourself.

Agreed, and thanks!

(09-16-2021, 06:08 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I second that emotion.  If I may add on more thing along these lines " There was a women a few years back who went to see a Man ,in prison. He'd been driving drunk and he ran into This women's adult son's vehicle and killed the Man.
  She said to him, " Im here to forgive you not because you deserve it,but because I DESERVE PEACE"  proound.

More power and peace to ya Man.

And peace to you.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-18-2021

Day 17; rest day 1; cycle 3

Had to remind myself not to listen, as starting the loops has become part of my morning routine.

Headaches and anxiety same as the day before.

I got big kudos for how I handled the job issue, including client feedback from someone only incidentally involved with the issue. E5 is helping me accept just how good I am at my job. Not just the main part of the job, but everything else that goes with it. I have over 20 years of experience, and I finally feel like it.

I was also very tired due to lack of rest the previous night. Fatigue really hit me mid-afternoon. It took a lot more caffeine than usual to keep me going the rest of the evening.

E5 is not just working, it is working in the context of life's ups and downs, stresses and successes. And it's not even been a month, yet. The total effect after eight months is beyond what I can imagine. Except it will be good.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 09-18-2021

I'm glad you're enjoying it. E5 wasn't a simple thing to create, to be sure. 5.75.7G and up subs are each their own little nightmare to script, optimize, configure and build. But they get the results, which is why I do it anyway.