Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ncbeareatingman - 03-29-2022

(03-27-2022, 12:34 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 206; rest day 1; cycle 30

I realized something about myself.

I've always had a subconscious view of wealthy or "well-off" people as "they must have other problems I don't have". Even though I've also rejected that idea consciously, the subconscious perception has remained. And I can think of one or two who were better off then me financially who had significant chronic health issues.

Financial challenges are familiar to me; other challenges not so much. So me having a subconscious fear that "if I get enough money that money is no longer an issue, other, unfamiliar problems will inevitably result" isn't a surprise.

Five weeks left of this run of E5. Plenty of time for E5 to work on that fear, and anything else. Then USLM gets to shine.

Good thing to realize and good thing to be now more conscious of,as it were.
 Secondly,as stated before, you're gonna love what USLM does for you. its the coolest thing. alike a long cool ride in the hippest sleek ride you can think of,with the top down and teh flow of it all its just beautiful.
 Kudo's for riding this bronco out, E5 and the journey continunes.
  Keith

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-30-2022

(03-29-2022, 03:05 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(03-27-2022, 12:34 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 206; rest day 1; cycle 30

I realized something about myself.

I've always had a subconscious view of wealthy or "well-off" people as "they must have other problems I don't have". Even though I've also rejected that idea consciously, the subconscious perception has remained. And I can think of one or two who were better off then me financially who had significant chronic health issues.

Financial challenges are familiar to me; other challenges not so much. So me having a subconscious fear that "if I get enough money that money is no longer an issue, other, unfamiliar problems will inevitably result" isn't a surprise.

Five weeks left of this run of E5. Plenty of time for E5 to work on that fear, and anything else. Then USLM gets to shine.

Good thing to realize and good thing to be now more conscious of,as it were.
 Secondly,as stated before, you're gonna love what USLM does for you. its the coolest thing. alike a long cool ride in the hippest sleek ride you can think of,with the top down and teh flow of it all its just beautiful.
 Kudo's for riding this bronco out, E5 and the journey continunes.
  Keith

Thanks for all your encouragement! From all of the journals and testimonies I've read, I'm looking forward to what USLM will do for me. In the meantime, my wondering about what E5 still has left to do is answered. E5 is now preparing me for USLM, dealing with toxic ideas about wealth that are still in my subconscious that conscious self-talk alone cannot remove. And if any of that is left when I finish E5, USLM itself is designed to address them.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-30-2022

Day 209; listen day 2; cycle 31.

Calm day, sub-wise.

I had a strong dream. In that dream, my family and I were preparing for another interstate move. In the waking world, we moved four times in just a few years, two of those interstate. So that's not in the cards for us.

However, I am nearing the end of my run of E5, and I already have USLM lined up next. The interstate move in the dream could easily symbolize the upcoming change of subs, especially as E5 is dealing with some toxic ideas related to my intended goals for USLM.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-31-2022

Day 210; listen day 3; cycle 31.

A few headaches in the usual places. Less frequent/severe. My subconscious is going to let go of those toxic beliefs, whether done by E5 or by USLM.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 04-02-2022

Day 211; listen day 4; cycle 31.

Much the same.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 04-02-2022

Day 212; listen day 5; cycle 31.

Headache localized to above and behind my right ear is a bit more persistent. If this is in fact resistance, my subconscious really doesn't want to let go of something, whether the toxic beliefs about money or something else.

Tough. E5 is my tool to overcome.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 04-03-2022

Day 213; rest day 1; cycle 31.

Headaches more infrequent.

I don't think I got a lot of rest over the past week. Still recovering from my medical issue; progress is noticeable. There was a bit of schedule shuffling at my job that disrupted my sleep schedule. That's been resolved favorably, so I should be back to an adjusted routine this week.

Rest and nutrition are important to sub use, I believe. We use the subs to change ourselves for the better, and change requires energy. That energy comes from nutrition and rest.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 04-04-2022

Day 214; rest day 2; cycle 31.

Headaches infrequent.

Four more weeks of E5. Four more weeks of good effect. I'm consciously ready for USLM, and looking forward to it. Subconsciously, I will also be ready when this run of E5 ends.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 04-06-2022

Day 215; listen day 1; cycle 32.
Day 216; listen day 2; cycle 32.

Busy days. The sharp headache moved to the left side, then back to the right. Very intermittent.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 04-07-2022

Day 217; listen day 3; cycle 32.

No major changes in response.

While going through my morning routine, I had a question pop into my mind regarding my ex-wife: "Would you want to reconcile with her, as friends?" My immediate thought was "Yes, as long as it doesn't harm or threaten my marriage."

E5 dug deep for that one. May have been why the headaches.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 04-09-2022

Day 218; listen day 4; cycle 32.
Day 219; listen day 5; cycle 32.

Busy days. Headaches almost unnoticeable; generalized rather than pinpoint. Reminds me of the early cycles of this sub.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 04-10-2022

Day 220; rest day 1; cycle 32.

Quiet day. Headaches unremarkable. Definitely an "into the homestretch" feeling.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 04-11-2022

Day 221; rest day 2; cycle 32.

Another quiet day. Much the same.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 04-12-2022

Day 223; listen day 1; cycle 33.

Quiet day. No headaches or head pressure.