Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-18-2022

(03-18-2022, 10:40 AM)Frosted Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 03:59 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 194; listen day 1; cycle 29
Day 195; listen day 2; cycle 29

Busy the last couple of days. Got the loops in without a problem. Nothing new or noteworthy, just the usual head pressure/mild headache in the same place.

I don’t know if I already said this, but I’ve been having a chronic migraine/headache/pressure in my head as well while running LTU6 and felt like it was emotional or part of the detox. Maybe we’re experiencing similar things while healing?

Entirely possible. I've had it on and off, mostly on, for the entire run of E5 so far. Lately, it's been more on the right side than the left. This is why we should stick with a given sub the entire recommended period of use - just when we think the work might be done, it's not done yet.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-18-2022

Day 198; listen day 5; cycle 29

Stronger, more persistent headache. More on the right side than the left, behind my ears.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Frosted - 03-19-2022

(03-18-2022, 01:59 PM)ReconGunner Wrote:

Busy the last couple of days. Got the loops in without a problem. Nothing new or noteworthy, just the usual head pressure/mild headache in the same place.

I don’t know if I already said this, but I’ve been having a chronic migraine/headache/pressure in my head as well while running LTU6 and felt like it was emotional or part of the detox. Maybe we’re experiencing similar things while healing?

Entirely possible. I've had it on and off, mostly on, for the entire run of E5 so far. Lately, it's been more on the right side than the left. This is why we should stick with a given sub the entire recommended period of use - just when we think the work might be done, it's not done yet.

Interesting. Mine is more on the left, especially right behind my eye.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-20-2022

(03-19-2022, 10:45 AM)Frosted Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 01:59 PM)ReconGunner Wrote:

Interesting. Mine is more on the left, especially right behind my eye.

Mine started in the temples, not enough to call it pain, just noticeable pressure. Then it migrated behind the ears, same intensity, and more on the left. Now it will frequently be stronger on the right, and just sharp enough to call it pain.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-20-2022

Day 199; rest day 1; cycle 29

Head pressure/headache continue. I should mention that my minor medical issue is continuing, though slowly clearing up, and it may be contributing to the current headache.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-21-2022

Day 200; rest day 2; cycle 29

Much the same on all fronts.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-22-2022

Day 201; listen day 1; cycle 30

No headaches. Had a wave of confidence/optimism hit me in the afternoon.

On the other hand, I misunderstood something and thought that there were still outstanding questions on the clearance for my job. I kept an even keel about it overall, but I lost a couple hours of sleep. Turns out there are no outstanding questions. If that's subconscious resistance, it's a doozy.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-23-2022

Day 202; listen day 2; cycle 30

Headaches were intermittent and infrequent. Very fatigued from the lack of sleep the night before.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-24-2022

Day 203; listen day 3; cycle 30

Fewer headaches. More generalized than localized, which is quite different.

I think my subconscious is also trying to push me away from USLM as the next sub, and toward GEHO, TOFM, or UH. I catch myself worrying about my health, and any of those three could make a positive difference. But running one of those next means delaying USLM. And it's a fear-based worry about my health, which points to subconscious resistance.

Either way, I'm more convinced that USLM is the right next sub. TOFM, GEHO, and UH aren't going anywhere. 3-6 months of USLM will set me up nicely.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-25-2022

Day 204; listen day 4; cycle 30

Even fewer headaches.

My "minor health issue" lingers on. And since that has been the main driver behind my general health worries, etc., it is entirely possible that my subconscious played a role in that health issue occurring, if my reasons from yesterday is accurate.

USLM after I finish the run of E5. No backing down.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-26-2022

Day 205; listen day 5; cycle 30

Almost no headaches.

Back when I was first contemplating E5, reaching out to IML about my veteran status, etc., I had to battle through anxiety about taking action. I did, and have experienced fantastic results from E5.

I had another wave of the same anxiety as I was considering the steps I need to take to buy USLM. That's another confirming event - USLM is what my subconscious fears, and USLM is what my subconscious is going to get. And I count it likely that my remaining weeks of E5 will include E5 helping me through the anxiety.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-27-2022

Day 206; rest day 1; cycle 30

I realized something about myself.

I've always had a subconscious view of wealthy or "well-off" people as "they must have other problems I don't have". Even though I've also rejected that idea consciously, the subconscious perception has remained. And I can think of one or two who were better off then me financially who had significant chronic health issues.

Financial challenges are familiar to me; other challenges not so much. So me having a subconscious fear that "if I get enough money that money is no longer an issue, other, unfamiliar problems will inevitably result" isn't a surprise.

Five weeks left of this run of E5. Plenty of time for E5 to work on that fear, and anything else. Then USLM gets to shine.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-29-2022

Day 207; rest day 2; cycle 30

Bought USLM, which means I currently don't have funds for any other subs. I am committed.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-29-2022

Day 208; listen day 1; cycle 31.

No major observations - no significant headaches, etc. I think I've ID'd what my subconscious was up to, and by taking action and fully committing to USLM as my next sub, my subconscious has quieted down. For now.