Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-08-2022

(03-07-2022, 08:28 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 03:00 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 186; rest day 2; cycle 27

Much like the day before. Decompressing from the old job is happening quicker and easier than I expected.

Thats Great Man!!

Thanks!

New challenges cometh...

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-08-2022

Day 187; listen day 1; cycle 28
Day 188; listen day 2; cycle 28

Journaling both days together.

New job started.

Listen day 1, I was only able to get in one loop because of my work hours, and that was later in the evening.

Listen day 2, I put the sub on my phone and was listening at work - ultrasonic. There's enough space between me and my co-workers that the chances of "me too" exposure is reduced. But I was given a tour of the building while the loops were running. I put my phone in my pocket and took it with me, but there was a bit of noise at different places in the tour, so I don't know if there was enough sound interference to drown out the ultrasonic.

I'll keep running the loops at work. There shouldn't be anything happening on a regular basis that would interfere with the ultrasonic.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-09-2022

Day 189; listen day 3; cycle 28

Two good loops today. Had some head pressure/headache later this evening. On both sides, still above and behind my ears, rather than just on the left side.

Been having a few dreams related to the old job. On waking up, I immediately remember that I don't work there anymore. So, some decompression still happening. No rush. It's mild.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-10-2022

Day 190; listen day 4; cycle 28

New pattern of listening is working out. Head pressure again.

"Old job" dreams continue. Based on past experience, pre-E5, they may take a while to fade away. Or E5, from previous effects and current use, may help them go away faster. As noted, they are already milder than previous cases.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-11-2022

Day 191; listen day 5; cycle 28

Same experiences, different day.

I have noticed something subtle that has occurred over the course of this run. For most of my adult life I have felt that I was a kid in an adult body - not "one of the grown ups". I recently realized that I don't feel that way anymore, and haven't for a while - since running E5.

Big benefit.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-12-2022

Day 192; rest day 1; cycle 28

Quiet day.

Interesting dream last night. Another "back in the Army" dream, but with a major difference. In this one, it was "here and now" - my current wife, and my kids at their current ages. And in this one, I was assigned to as different kind of unit, where I would be able to learn new and interesting skills.

There are a lot of veterans on the team in my new job. And there are definitely opportunities to learn cool new stuff. The parallels are obvious. And the old dream taking on a new form is a promising development.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-13-2022

Day 193; rest day 2; cycle 28

Slept well. Quiet day.

Minor, irritating medical issue - minor because I recognized it early. Went to urgent care and got a week's worth of meds.

Life happens.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-15-2022

Day 194; listen day 1; cycle 29
Day 195; listen day 2; cycle 29

Busy the last couple of days. Got the loops in without a problem. Nothing new or noteworthy, just the usual head pressure/mild headache in the same place.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ncbeareatingman - 03-15-2022

I wonder if one of these days, just maybe and it certainly is possible that this head pressure that you often describe, will be gone and you may just have to wonder....when did it leave and see if you cant back track it back to when it actually did,or as close as possible?
I know its handel-able and all....but in time it too , just, may be gone like dawn !

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 04:49 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I wonder if  one of these days, just maybe and it certainly is possible that this head pressure that you often describe, will be gone and you may just have to wonder....when did it leave and see if you cant back track it back to when it actually did,or as close as possible?
I know its  handel-able and all....but in time it too , just, may be gone like dawn !

Right now, it's an ongoing indicator that the sub is still working, and my subconscious is still resisting for whatever reason. Honestly, I may be afraid of not feeling it, because I'm afraid of the sub not working because I have had to change the conditions for listening due to my new job. On the other hand, it's easier for me to get my loops in right now, because my new job is more consistent in location.

And I don't really have to figure it out. I have about 6 weeks left on this sub, and it will do what it's going to do in that time. After everything it's done already, I'm very satisfied with it. I've all but settled on USLM for the next sub, and wanting heavily to run TOFM after that.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ncbeareatingman - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 06:51 PM)ReconGunner Wrote:
(03-15-2022, 04:49 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I wonder if  one of these days, just maybe and it certainly is possible that this head pressure that you often describe, will be gone and you may just have to wonder....when did it leave and see if you cant back track it back to when it actually did,or as close as possible?
I know its  handel-able and all....but in time it too , just, may be gone like dawn !

Right now, it's an ongoing indicator that the sub is still working, and my subconscious is still resisting for whatever reason. Honestly, I may be afraid of not feeling it, because I'm afraid of the sub not working because I have had to change the conditions for listening due to my new job. On the other hand, it's easier for me to get my loops in right now, because my new job is more consistent in location.

And I don't really have to figure it out. I have about 6 weeks left on this sub, and it will do what it's going to do in that time. After everything it's done already, I'm very satisfied with it. I've all but settled on USLM for the next sub, and wanting heavily to run TOFM after that.

Very good!!  Your're gonna Love USLM its an awesome sub' as is aura of love!!  all the best in all the best.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-16-2022

Day 196; listen day 3; cycle 29

Much the same, without the head pressure. Smile

Settling in comfortably to my new job, and making a good name for myself. Always a good way to start.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 03-17-2022

Day 197; listen day 4; cycle 29

Another quiet day. Head pressure is back this evening. It is what it is. No worries.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Frosted - 03-18-2022

(03-15-2022, 03:59 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 194; listen day 1; cycle 29
Day 195; listen day 2; cycle 29

Busy the last couple of days. Got the loops in without a problem. Nothing new or noteworthy, just the usual head pressure/mild headache in the same place.

I don’t know if I already said this, but I’ve been having a chronic migraine/headache/pressure in my head as well while running LTU6 and felt like it was emotional or part of the detox. Maybe we’re experiencing similar things while healing?