Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-05-2021

Day four; off day 1; cycle 1.

Headaches the same. Mild and intermittent.

Rested well. Do not remember any dreams.

No significant tic events.

(09-04-2021, 10:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: Ah, good old diarrhea. That particular little gem - if it has anything to do with E5 - is a response to serious subconscious fear. Not detox. TID can trigger more fear than UT can deal with. If it is linked to E5, the diarrhea should have stopped when you began listening to E5 unless you have an incredible amount of fear subconsciously.

I haven't had a bout of it in the last few days, so...

On the other hand, about a week before I started E5, when I was preparing to reach out and contact IML about my veteran status, I had a brief anxiety attack - no more than 15-30 sec. But I had to consciously self-talk for most of a day before I was able to send the email. By the time I got to that point, though, there was no more anxiety, just anticipation.

Another TID candidate:

Several years ago I experienced a major rejection in the professional arena. I had committed several years of my life and made substantial financial sacrifices to reach the cusp of a professional goal, only to be turned away by the controlling authorities - "You're not what we want." That was, and remained thereafter, extremely painful.

Over the course of the month of August, leading in to my starting E5, I became more at peace with that outcome than I have managed before. I am no longer bitter at those who rejected me and dismissed me. Despite the way that they wronged me, I have been freer over the years since than I would have been. I have been able to make choices for my life that I would not have been able to make, and I am in the best life situation I have ever been in  because I was able to make those choices.

In short, I no longer care that they wronged me. Nor do I care what they might think about my current status, nor how they might justify their actions. They shaped me then, and I have moved beyond their influence. There's nothing they can do for, or against me. So they no longer matter.

Yeah, that's a big one. Looks like E5 took me through a sticking point that I couldn't get past on my own. Wonder what else is gonna get unstuck and dealt with?  Smile

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - CatMan - 09-05-2021

(09-05-2021, 11:08 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Yeah, that's a big one. Looks like E5 took me through a sticking point that I couldn't get past on my own. Wonder what else is gonna get unstuck and dealt with?  Smile

Fantastic progress, and so early for such a big result. Congrats!

You will be AMAZED with the stuff that it will dig up and deal with during this process. Many times it will be people or situations you may not have consciously thought of in years, or decades.

Enjoy the journey.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-06-2021

Day 5; rest day 2; cycle 1

Headaches same.

A bit restless early, slept soundly after. No dreams remembered.

No significant tic events.

(09-05-2021, 11:43 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 11:08 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Yeah, that's a big one. Looks like E5 took me through a sticking point that I couldn't get past on my own. Wonder what else is gonna get unstuck and dealt with?  Smile

Fantastic progress, and so early for such a big result. Congrats!

You will be AMAZED with the stuff that it will dig up and deal with during this process. Many times it will be people or situations you may not have consciously thought of in years, or decades.

Enjoy the journey.

Speculation is tempting for me. But there's a lifetime of stuff, some of which I might otherwise think I've dealt with. And I'm OK with that. I want healed whatever needs to be healed, whether I realize it or not.

All that stuff shaped me - emphasis on past tense. There's no good in carrying the debris. I plan to build myself better. And I need to clear the debris before I work on strengthening the foundation. After that, build. It's a lifetime project.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-07-2021

Day 6; rest day 3; cycle 1:

During the day, same as previous, except no headaches at all.

Restless trying to get to sleep. Brief "pop-up" dreams, from Rule 4 stuff to dreaming about books I've read recently.

Then the significant one.

I dreamed that there was another, generic subliminal running overnight, and in the dream I was worried about the conflict between that one and E5, which I run during the day.

Whatever my subconscious is up to, it's gonna have to deal with E5.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - GreekGod22 - 09-07-2021

How come you are so new on the forum and know about concepts like TID??
Programs abbreviations too…

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-07-2021

(09-07-2021, 04:44 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: How come you are so new on the forum and know about concepts like TID??

Legit question.

Answer: I read the forums extensively before I registered as a forum user. I wanted to be sure I knew what I was doing before deciding to use any subliminals. At some point, though, you've got to act with the best info you've got.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 09-07-2021

(09-07-2021, 07:58 AM)ReconGunner Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 04:44 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: How come you are so new on the forum and know about concepts like TID??

Legit question.

Answer: I read the forums extensively before I registered as a forum user. I wanted to be sure I knew what I was doing before deciding to use any subliminals. At some point, though, you've got to act with the best info you've got.

Wise man.  An educated customer is my favorite.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-08-2021

(09-07-2021, 08:11 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 07:58 AM)ReconGunner Wrote:

Legit question.

Wise man.  An educated customer is my favorite.

Also basic internet etiquette:

1. When joining a new community; forum, blog commentariat, etc. - lurk much, say little.
2. Learn the language. Abbreviations, acronyms, terms of art, etc. Search for unfamiliar terms on the site; they've been defined before.
3. Likewise, search before asking basic questions.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-08-2021

Day 7; listen day 1; cycle 2

Continues from the below.

Mild diarrhea immediately before starting the day's loops.

Feeling of anxiety early in loop 1

I realized something in the afternoon. I am risk averse, especially in my finances. This is not a surprise, but it came to me as a clear statement of fact.

And that risk aversion is definitely rooted in fear. Fear of loss. Fear of failure, especially failure to provide for my family. Fear of poverty; I grew up in a poorer household.

And as I write this journal, I realize that I'm going to have to forgive my dad for that. 

Headaches minor; only noticed one after my evening workout.

Sleep was restless. I had dreams, but I don't remember the details.

E5 is digging deep, quick.

(09-07-2021, 04:28 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 6; rest day 3; cycle 1:

During the day, same as previous, except no headaches at all.

Restless trying to get to sleep. Brief "pop-up" dreams, from Rule 4 stuff to dreaming about books I've read recently.

Then the significant one.

I dreamed that there was another, generic subliminal running overnight, and in the dream I was worried about the conflict between that one and E5, which I run during the day.

Whatever my subconscious is up to, it's gonna have to deal with E5.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-09-2021

Day 8; listen day 2; cycle 2

Mild anxiety during loop 1

Mild diarrhea during the loops - had to run to the toilet for a minute or so. Hopefully my subconscious resistance didn't disrupt the loops too badly.

Nothing else to report - which may be significant given the above.

Sleep was better.

Some head pressure right now as I prepare to run today's loops.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-10-2021

Day 9; listen day 3; cycle 2

Anxiety and diarrhea during loop 1.

Slept deeply, still feel a little tired as I type this. Also some head pressure.

Observations to date:

1. The diarrhea is disrupting the loops. I'm moving my listening from my PC speakers to my tablet. The latter has stereo speakers and has passed the sound test. If my subconscious wants to trigger my bowels, I will take the tablet with me to the toilet. Whatever my subconscious is reacting to, I need to get through it.

2. Looking ahead, ASRB2 Cycle 3 starts next Monday, and Cycle 4 will start the following Sunday. That's a problem, because I typically do not have the time to listen without interruption. Rather than take an extra off day (ugh!), I will add an extra day of listening to Cycle 3, and run 4:3 Cycles going forward.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - fab10 - 09-10-2021

Hey, congrats for your commitment and, from the sound of it, for the “exciting” execution.

1. Shannon has always recommended using a portable device for listening. I use my iPad, it’s so convenient! And yes, I have been known to carry it to the toilet a few tines.
2. Can’t you listen at night? Either way, autoconfig should be kicking in by now, you will know what is best for you.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 09-11-2021

Day 10; day off 1, cycle 2

Intermittent head pressure as before.

No diarrhea - no surprise.

An interesting event. Background first. I started a new job over the summer. Another guy started in a junior role at the same time. He quit within a couple of weeks for a better opportunity.

Yesterday, the guy starts texting me. He started by apologizing to me for quitting the job and explained why. Then he started asking for my assistance with something he's handling at his new job. His challenge is outside of my background and experience, but I pointed him toward the best sources I know of.

Not something I would have expected from E5, but I can't call it a coincidence, either.

(09-10-2021, 03:51 PM)fab10 Wrote: Hey, congrats for your commitment and, from the sound of it, for the “exciting” execution.

Thanks! As a first-timer, I had a small amount of skepticism, especially regarding "Am I the unicorn that subliminals won't work for?" Thankfully, I'm not that unicorn. Smile

(09-10-2021, 03:51 PM)fab10 Wrote: 1. Shannon has always recommended using a portable device for listening. I use my iPad, it’s so convenient! And yes, I have been known to carry it to the toilet a few tines.

Yeah. Working out the logistics can be tricky...

(09-10-2021, 03:51 PM)fab10 Wrote: 2. Can’t you listen at night? Either way, autoconfig should be kicking in by now, you will know what is best for you.

My wife and I have a long-standing policy of "no electronics in the bedroom", except for an alarm clock. I'd have to change that practice without raising suspicion at the change. I am looking for creative, honest ways to achieve that. Right now, sleepphones may be my best near-term option, if I can justify them without mentioning subliminals. Eventually, I'd like to have both sleepphones for myself and inobvious speakers to play subs for her.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 09-11-2021

Unicorns who are able to resist 5.75.7G are going to be EXTREMELY rare. No surprise that you're not that unicorn.

You might want to consider a simple mp3 player with a plug for headphones or speakers, depending on whether your wife is cool being exposed, although based on what you said I suspect she either disagrees with being exposed or does not believe they actually do anything.

I used to have one that was shaped like it's name; a "stone". It was able to fit in the palm of my hand, and it had a battery and a speaker built in, with a plug for power, charging and file transfer, and a plug for headphones and speakers. It also had a little belt clip and a small LCD screen to display the track name, time left and whether it was on Play Once, Loop, , play all or shuffle mode.. I loved it, but alas it got lost quickly on a trip I took shortly after getting it.

That would be perfect, if you can find something like that. If I can guess as to why you have that no electronics in the bedroom rule, it is either something to do with feng shui, electromagnetic radiation or paying attention to each other while you're in the bedroom. In any case, such a simple device would probably not be offensive if you used it while you sleep. I just don't know where you can get something like that anymore.