Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-19-2022

Day 170; listen day 5; cycle 25

Stressful day - turned in my notice to my current job. A necessary step to move forward, but still not pleasant.

Slept deeply and long.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-20-2022

Day 171; rest day 1; cycle 25

Busy yet restful day.

Had trouble sleeping; woke up early thinking about what I have left to finish at my current job. And, as usual, my overnight thoughts are exaggerated relative to the waking reality.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-21-2022

Day 172; rest day 2; cycle 25

Identical to the previous day. Biggest current issue is stress from my current job as I work my last two weeks before moving to the new job.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - RTBoss - 02-21-2022

(02-21-2022, 09:08 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 172; rest day 2; cycle 25

Identical to the previous day. Biggest current issue is stress from my current job as I work my last two weeks before moving to the new job.

Hang in there, man!  Two weeks!  Wooo!

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-21-2022

(02-21-2022, 03:08 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 09:08 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 172; rest day 2; cycle 25

Hang in there, man!  Two weeks!  Wooo!

Thanks!

Right now, it's personal ethics, professionalism, and reputation. I'm driving myself to finish strong for all those reasons, because that's who I choose to be.

And the subs are my tools to become more that person. First and currently, E5.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - MegaMan - 02-22-2022

(02-21-2022, 07:46 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Right now, it's personal ethics, professionalism, and reputation. I'm driving myself to finish strong for all those reasons, because that's who I choose to be.

It seems to me that you are on a truly admirable path, ReconGunner. To embark on this journey is a courageous act. 

Wishing you success and fulfillment.
MM

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-22-2022

(02-22-2022, 01:30 AM)MegaMan Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 07:46 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Right now, it's personal ethics, professionalism, and reputation. I'm driving myself to finish strong for all those reasons, because that's who I choose to be.

It seems to me that you are on a truly admirable path, ReconGunner. To embark on this journey is a courageous act. 

Wishing you success and fulfillment.
MM

Thanks!

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-22-2022

Day 173; listen day 1; cycle 26

Got the loops in even though it was a holiday. Before the loops, I had a strong feeling that something else good is going to happen soon. Still no idea what that might be.

Slept better last night. Job stress didn't affect my sleep.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-23-2022

Day 174; listen day 2; cycle 26

Another quiet day. Slept well.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-24-2022

Day 175; listen day 3; cycle 26

Quiet again.

Had an urge to stop running this sub when I start the new job, and take a couple of months off of subs. Essentially forfeiting the last two months of this run to get settled in to the new job.

Not sure if this is subconscious boredom, or subconscious resistance. Either way, I intend to press on and complete the full run. I'll figure out a way to do it with the new job schedule.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-25-2022

Day 176; listen day 4; cycle 26

Still quiet.

Current job is a mixed situation as I'm headed out the door. One the one hand, I have all be been relieved of responsibility for a major project. I've done my part, with a couple of small items left, and the client wants to pause the next phase until after I leave. They made this decision before they were informed of my departure.

On the other hand, I got called after hours to take care of something for a different client. We do not have the right capabilities to manage that client's needs in anything but a manual way. So I had to spend a bit of time manually addressing this situation. I haven't been that angry in a long time.

Relevant to the sub: the anger expressed itself differently. I wasn't raging outwardly. And it passed relatively quickly once I was done with the manual process. So definite anger management benefits from E5.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 02-25-2022

I like hearing that it's helping with anger management.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-26-2022

(02-25-2022, 12:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: I like hearing that it's helping with anger management.

That's an indirect effect, I think. I say that without looking back at the product description, though. Still a good benefit. I hope it persists after I finish this run and move on to other subs.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-26-2022

Day 177; listen day 5; cycle 26

A couple of flashes of anxiety, one late in the loops and one after the loops finished.

Another round of stupid in the current job. I didn't get as angry; probably because this was during business hours rather than after hours.