Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Z-Man - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 04:55 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 161; listen day 3; cycle 24

Continuing quiet/calm. Recovering from the last, lingering effects of the crud I had a couple of weeks back; almost completely gone. Took another covid test; still negative.

I am glad it negative. How's the new job going?

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 05:57 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(02-10-2022, 04:55 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 161; listen day 3; cycle 24

Continuing quiet/calm. Recovering from the last, lingering effects of the crud I had a couple of weeks back; almost completely gone. Took another covid test; still negative.

I am glad it negative. How's the new job going?

Still waiting for the security clearance before I can leave the old one. Good progress in that direction, just not complete yet.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-11-2022

Day 162; listen day 4; cycle 24

An inconsistent day of listening. I had an early appointment, so I started the loops a bit later than usual. A repair guy came to the house to do some work, and I had to greet him and get him started.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but at this point in the run I'm not worried about those inconsistencies and interruptions. Consistency is important, of course. Early in the run of a sub, it's critical. But my hunch is that later in the run of a sub, or a stage of a multi-stage sub, there's more margin of error for a given day's loops - as long as such days are infrequent.

If I'm wrong, correct me. That way, not only do I learn, anyone who reads my journal will learn, too.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 02-11-2022

If you do not observe ASRB, you will not get the benefit of it. As you suggest, it is most important in the beginning of a subliminal's use, but it doesn't matter what stage you're in. It has somewhat less importance as you achieve to 3+ month mark, but it will still have an impact. So avoid breaking it when possible, but don't think the world will end if you are unable to always do it perfectly. Just don't get lazy or complacent about it either. Smile

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-11-2022

(02-11-2022, 12:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you do not observe ASRB, you will not get the benefit of it.  As you suggest, it is most important in the beginning of a subliminal's use, but it doesn't matter what stage you're in.  It has somewhat less importance as you achieve to 3+ month mark, but it will still have an impact.  So avoid breaking it when possible, but don't think the world will end if you are unable to always do it perfectly.  Just don't get lazy or complacent about it either.  Smile

Exactly where I stand. Smile Be diligent, but don't panic if a day goes a bit off. And don't get sloppy.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-12-2022

Day 163; listen day 5; cycle 24

Uninterrupted loops. Quiet day.

Struggling to maintain motivation in my current job while I wait for the process to finish for my new job. Also self-talking to prevent unrealistic expectations about the new job. It will be better than the current job, but it's not going to be perfect. The better I prepare myself for that reality, the more content I will be.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-13-2022

Day 164; rest day 1; cycle 24

Quiet day; rough night.

Moderate headache, above and behind my ears. Especially on the left side.

Mild reflux event overnight. I think I was snacking too late in the evening. Cost me about a half hour of coughing. Dreams about the current job after that.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-14-2022

Day 165; rest day 2; cycle 24

Headache continued during the morning. I had to lay down with a cold compress to get the headache to back off. It was never crippling, just annoying enough I couldn't ignore it.

More work-related dreams.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-15-2022

Day 166; listen day 1; cycle 25

Quiet day. Mild anxiety during the loops. Scattered dreams; no details.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-16-2022

Day 167; listen day 2; cycle 25

Mild anxiety again. And something else.

I had two flashes of insight during the day. The first was shortly after the loops finished. To understand it, some context:

Among the good things that happened in January was that I finally got a garage gym. This means that I no longer have to drive 45 minutes to an hour one way to the gym I have been using for over two years. I kept making that drive because there aren't any suitable gyms closer than that.

One benefit is the time recovered by not making that drive - about 5 hours a week or so. My flash of insight was "I am on the verge of figuring out a productive use of that time." As I have zero ideas, consciously, about what to do with that time, it's an interesting insight.

The second flash of insight was when my wife came home with news from work. Before she could say what it was, I asked "Who's leaving?" She said "Guess." I named her boss, and she said "Yep."

I've had these kinds of flashes before, sporadically. It's been a while, though, and two in one day is new. Whatever E5 is doing these days, one result looks like my subconscious is freed up to express my instincts.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 02-16-2022

Very nice!

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-17-2022

(02-16-2022, 10:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: Very nice!

Thanks!

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-17-2022

Day 168; listen day 3; cycle 25

Quiet day. A little trouble falling asleep last night.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 02-18-2022

Day 169; listen day 4; cycle 25

Busy day. In the middle of it all, I got word that my clearance is approved for the new job. I start March 7. My shift will be a challenge for listening to the sub - I'll have to try to run the loops in the afternoon and see how that works.