Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-20-2022

(01-20-2022, 11:49 AM)Broski Wrote: Hey man, do  you still feel this sub has had a large impact on healing and improving your life?

Definitely. I'm in a far better place mentally and emotionally than I was when I started the sub. And recent days have convinced me that there's still progress to be made. Sticking with it for the duration is not just a good discipline, its what's going to make that progress happen.

Still recommend. Always will.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-21-2022

Day 141; listen day 4; cycle 21

Quiet day. Slept deeply.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-22-2022

Day 142; listen day 5; cycle 21

Strong head pressure/mild headache later in the evening. Otherwise quiet. Slept deeply.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-23-2022

Day 143; rest day 1; cycle 21

Mild headache again in the evening. Disjointed dreams; don't remember the details.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-24-2022

Day 144; rest day 2; cycle 21

Much the same. Got hit by some mild illness - low fever, general blah. Sweated it out overnight. Feeling better already.

Brief observation: what if our expectations for how we experience a sub affect the actual experience? Not the effects, but the side effects. I came into E5 expecting it to be challenging, and it has been. How much of that is genuine resistance from my subconscious, and how much is self-fulfilling prophecy? I'm sure that there's been genuine subconscious resistance. But since E5 is designed to make the process smoother, have I been self-generating symptoms beyond the resistance? Or is this even a reasonable idea?

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-25-2022

Day 145; listen day 1; cycle 22

Quiet again.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-26-2022

Day 146; listen day 2; cycle 22

Still quiet. Mild tinnitus when things are physically quiet, but that's all. And that's intermittent, not constant. Maybe my subconscious is at peace with this sub.

I'm about to change jobs. Same role, different employer. Better pay and benefits. Have to get a clearance first, so about a month or so before I make the move.

Funny thing: I was looking at USLM as an affordable sub for improving my financial situation, to be the next sub after I finish E5. Too early for TID I think, since I still have 3 months or so left on E5. And I'm still considering USLM, to kick my finances up even further.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-27-2022

Day 147; listen day 3; cycle 22

Much the same.

New job may be all in the office, which means I'll have to figure out how to get the loops in. For now, still listening in my home office during the morning.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - London1 - 01-28-2022

What do you listen on?
Also what format are you using and how many loops?

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-28-2022

(01-28-2022, 02:34 AM)London1 Wrote: What do you listen on?
Also what format are you using and how many loops?

I'm using an Android tablet with VLC. 2 loops. I'm on 5:2 ASRB2 from a combination of AutoConfig and best fit for my schedule.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-28-2022

Day 148; listen day 4; cycle 22

Still the same.

Been fighting an upper respiratory thing all week. Mild but annoying, and enough to add fatigue. Not enough to keep me out of the gym, though. And tested negative for COVID.

New job may include some remote work after all. And I remembered that when I was in a job search a couple of years back, an outside recruiter had contacted me about this very job, but I never got an interview. And now I have the job.

Also, I unexpectedly gained control of enough funds to buy USLM. I'm going to hold off until I finish E5, though. Three months left of the 8 month run. That will also give me time to settle in to the new job and see what my work schedule is going to look like.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Z-Man - 01-28-2022

(01-28-2022, 05:36 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 148; listen day 4; cycle 22

Still the same.

Been fighting an upper respiratory thing all week. Mild but annoying, and enough to add fatigue. Not enough to keep me out of the gym, though. And tested negative for COVID.

New job may include some remote work after all. And I remembered that when I was in a job search a couple of years back, an outside recruiter had contacted me about this very job, but I never got an interview. And now I have the job.

Also, I unexpectedly gained control of enough funds to buy USLM. I'm going to hold off until I finish E5, though. Three months left of the 8 month run. That will also give me time to settle in to the new job and see what my work schedule is going to look like.

Congratulations on the new job. Once the healing is done with E5, Than USLM can get the rest done with all goals set.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-29-2022

(01-28-2022, 03:49 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 05:36 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 148; listen day 4; cycle 22

Still the same.

Congratulations on the new job. Once the healing is done with E5, Than USLM can get the rest done with all goals set.

Thanks!

I'm wrestling with how much my current situation looks like TID from USLM, from the income improvements the new job brings to gaining control of enough funds to buy USLM at all. As far as I understand TID, it's "too early", since I have 3 months left on the prescribed 8 month run of E5.

Then again, sometimes stuff happens. Not everything in my life will be related to which sub I use when. The subs are additional tools, and damn good ones, for pursuing the things I want in life.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-29-2022

Day 149; listen day 5; cycle 22

Remains quiet.

I had the thought to switch from ultrasonic to hybrid format. The immediate motivation is to simply see what happens, given how quiet the last couple of cycles have been. Could be subconscious boredom, could be AutoConfig, who knows. I'm going to sit on the idea for at least one cycle and let it percolate.