Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-11-2022

Day 131; listen day 1; cycle 20

Quiet day. Slept well.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-12-2022

Day 132; listen day 2; cycle 20

Overexposure to the sub. Near the end of the first loop, I had to make an urgent run to the store. When I got back, I started over and listened to two loops back-to-back; so a total of almost three loops.

Major effects I noticed:

Strong flash of anxiety near the end of the final loop
More fatigue/tiredness than usual

Otherwise quiet.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-13-2022

Day 133; listen day 3; cycle 20

Quiet day. Slept well.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-14-2022

Day 134; listen day 4; cycle 20

Another quiet day.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-15-2022

Day 135; listen day 5; cycle 20

Quiet day again. Some head pressure later in the evening, but there is a direct correlation with job stress. Working a plan to take action about the job stress, with more than one option to reach good results.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-16-2022

Day 136; rest day 1; cycle 20

Another quiet day.

I have no idea what a bored subconscious feels like. Most days over the last couple of weeks or so have been quiet. Best case, whatever is being worked on is deep enough that nothing's come to the surface yet.

Even so, maintaining the eight month commitment to E5 is still the best way to go. I could manage to pull together enough cash for USLM, perhaps, but it's not time to change subs. It's time to stay with the discipline and see it through.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ncbeareatingman - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 10:59 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 136; rest day 1; cycle 20

Another quiet day.

I have no idea what a bored subconscious feels like. Most days over the last couple of weeks or so have been quiet. Best case, whatever is being worked on is deep enough that nothing's come to the surface yet.

Even so, maintaining the eight month commitment to E5 is still the best way to go. I could manage to pull together enough cash for USML, perhaps, but it's not time to change subs. It's time to stay with the discipline and see it through.

Good morning.  I respect where you're coming from man 
By the time you reach the 8 month mark of E5.  You may want to do 
Another round of it , that is however short or long that may be ..
Or you might be,at that time, interested infurther healing via Universal Healing?
 I love UMS and will continue my year long journey with it or longer however I do have in mind to purchase
DMSI as well as U H, for future use 
Whatever your decision,all the very Best to ya Recon!!

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-17-2022

(01-16-2022, 10:37 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 10:59 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 136; rest day 1; cycle 20

Another quiet day.

Even so, maintaining the eight month commitment to E5 is still the best way to go. I could manage to pull together enough cash for USLM, perhaps, but it's not time to change subs. It's time to stay with the discipline and see it through.

Good morning.  I respect where you're coming from man 
By the time you reach the 8 month mark of E5.  You may want to do 
Another round of it , that is however short or long that may be ..
Or you might be,at that time, interested infurther healing via Universal Healing?
 I love UMS and will continue my year long journey with it or longer however I do have in mind to purchase
DMSI as well as U H, for future use 
Whatever your decision,all the very Best to ya Recon!!

Both UH and Testosterone Optimizer are high on my candidate list for next subs. But I need some improvements in my financial situation before I can set aside the cash for those. USLM (corrected my error) is both more affordable, and will directly improve my financial situation.

On the other hand, I have about four months left on E5. Still too early to make a final choice for next sub.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-17-2022

Day 137; rest day 2; cycle 20

Quiet day.

Did not sleep well last night. Ongoing and upcoming work situations kept running through my mind. I don't feel like those things are out of control. It was more "what do I need to do to keep them moving forward". And there's enough of them to keep me from falling asleep until well past midnight.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-18-2022

Day 138; listen day 1; cycle 21

Last day of a three day weekend. Busy around the house. Managed to get one loop in.

Odd, vivid dream. Don't remember the details.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-18-2022

Supplemental:

Sneaky, sneaky subconscious.

On a hunch, I checked the volume on my tablet about halfway through today's loops. Volume was at zero. I remember lowering it over the weekend, but forgot to raise it yesterday.

So, effectively no loops yesterday. Restarted today's loops.

Sneaky, sneaky subconscious.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-19-2022

Day 139; listen day 2; cycle 21

Quiet day. Stronger headache last night, above and behind my ears. Same place where the head pressure has been, just strong enough to call it a headache. Lasted 5-10 minutes.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Broski - 01-20-2022

Hey man, do you still feel this sub has had a large impact on healing and improving your life?

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-20-2022

Day 140; listen day 3; cycle 21

Mentally fogged/fatigued most of the day. Checked tablet volume - still where I set it, not too low or high.

Trouble sleeping due to a bit of acid reflux - ate a snack too late. Eh. I know better.