Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-05-2022

Day 125; listen day 2; cycle 19

Stronger head pressure. Vivid dreams. There's work yet to be done.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-06-2022

Day 126; listen day 3; cycle 19

Quiet day, quiet night. Woke up with an actual (mild) headache, though.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-07-2022

Day 127; listen day 4; cycle 19

Mild intermittent tinnitus. I've had that for several weeks but kept forgetting to mention it. Quiet otherwise.

I've noticed a behavioral regression. Some of my pre-sub irritability has come back, and my temper with it. I can't imagine what my subconscious would be hiding/protecting that desperately. Looks like I'll be finding out.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-08-2022

Day 128; listen day 5; cycle 19

Less tinnitus. Quiet day overall. Dreamed that we were visiting friends, and in the dream I decided to sleep on their sofa. Woke up this morning and found out that my wife had gone to sleep on the sofa for a bit overnight because she was having trouble sleeping.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-09-2022

Day 129; rest day 1; cycle 19

Quiet day. Had to postpone some work around the house due to a number of factors. It throws off my schedule for what that work was contributing to, but that isn't bothering me at all.

The irritation is diminishing. Hopefully it was just a failed resistance attempt by my subconscious.

Some memories have come back regarding my first marriage. Stuff that I always knew were my contributions to why that marriage failed. Now, though, I'm not tormented by my failure. It is simply what I did, and what the outcome was.

I'm putting my past to rest, which is exactly what I was looking for from this sub.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-09-2022

HOLY SHIT! We're on E5 already?! Goddamn Shannon works fast O_O

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Z-Man - 01-09-2022

(01-09-2022, 10:29 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 129; rest day 1; cycle 19

Quiet day. Had to postpone some work around the house due to a number of factors. It throws off my schedule for what that work was contributing to, but that isn't bothering me at all.

The irritation is diminishing. Hopefully it was just a failed resistance attempt by my subconscious.

Some memories have come back regarding my first marriage. Stuff that I always knew were my contributions to why that marriage failed. Now, though, I'm not tormented by my failure. It is simply what I did, and what the outcome was.

I'm putting my past to rest, which is exactly what I was looking for from this sub.

Way to go ReconGunner! You are making great process. Enjoying your journal. Let the growth continue.....

Yeah, it's awesome you're letting go and moving on, man! I need to do that LOL

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-09-2022

(01-09-2022, 12:15 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Yeah, it's awesome you're letting go and moving on, man! I need to do that LOL

E5 is a powerful tool for doing just that. Shannon has built a lot of powerful subs, and the newer ones are more powerful still. Even so, I plan to work from the foundation up to continue to become a better man, rather than looking for "one sub to rule them all" that will make everything and everyone around me into what I want it to be. I've never seen Shannon promise the latter. Everything I've ever seen him say recommends the former.

Ferreal. I never expected there would be. I'm just thinkin though he packed SO MUCH into one sub with LTU6. That uses E4, right? I dunno, maybe I should buy E5 then?

Anyway, I'm glad I see you making such great progress man! Keep it up! BTW, were you in Marine Recon by any chance? Just curious cause of the name and profile pic.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 01-10-2022

(01-09-2022, 02:12 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Ferreal. I never expected there would be. I'm just thinkin though he packed SO MUCH into one sub with LTU6. That uses E4, right? I dunno, maybe I should buy E5 then?

Anyway, I'm glad I see you making such great progress man! Keep it up! BTW, were you in Marine Recon by any chance? Just curious cause of the name and profile pic.

No, not a Marine; Army. And nowhere near good enough for Marine Recon.

Yeah, LTU6 uses E4. I'll recommend E5 to anyone who is interested, though. Definitely a satisfied customer here.

(01-09-2022, 12:11 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 10:29 AM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 129; rest day 1; cycle 19

Way to go ReconGunner! You are making great process. Enjoying your journal. Let the growth continue.....

Thanks! I have no idea what the second half of this run is going to bring. But I'm gonna find out.

Day 130; rest day 2; cycle 19

Another quiet day. Physically and mentally restful. Got some stuff done around the house - changing the use of space to better reflect improvements in lifestyle. Minimally related to the stuff I didn't get done the day before. Still, it's all good. Schedule can slip as long as I don't completely drop what I need to do.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-10-2022

(01-10-2022, 05:38 AM)ReconGunner Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 02:12 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Ferreal. I never expected there would be. I'm just thinkin though he packed SO MUCH into one sub with LTU6. That uses E4, right? I dunno, maybe I should buy E5 then?

No, not a Marine; Army. And nowhere near good enough for Marine Recon.

Yeah, LTU6 uses E4. I'll recommend E5 to anyone who is interested, though. Definitely a satisfied customer here.

Oh, right on! I'm a military brat from an Army family, so that's cool to me! Thank you for your service man!