Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-20-2021

Day 80; listen day 5; cycle 12

Another bout of low motivation/powerlessness. Brief, and not as strong as the first time. Maybe my subconscious is being "tamed" to simply accept and cooperate with this sub.

Also some scattered head pressure. Slept deeply; scattered dreams about work stuff.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-21-2021

Day 81; rest day 1; cycle 12

Generally quiet day.

Interesting night. I had a round of insomnia that I couldn't shake. I had to get out of bed and chill for about an hour and a half before I could fall asleep. I haven't had it like this in several months.

Once I did fall asleep, my dreams were scattered, alternating between work stuff and stuff from books I've been reading; what I'd call 'surface stuff'.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-22-2021

Day 82; rest day 2; cycle 12

Mostly quiet day. Occasional head pressure.

Slept well. No insomnia, no dreams remembered.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-29-2021

Day 83 - 89; cycle 13

As far as running the sub goes, cycle 13 was a bust. I was on vacation, visiting family and friends, and made the decision not to attempt any loops.

As far as the stuff the sub has been helping me with, this week was a mix of pilgrimage and ordeal. I returned to the area where I received that major rejection. It was uncomfortable for the first couple of days, but I focused on the people we were there to see and the discomfort faded.

Had a couple of vivid dreams the last couple of nights. Night before last, I dreamed that I had taken on a volunteer leadership position in a civic organization. I have been involved with this organization for many years, but I have never held that role. Last night, I was dreaming about the video game I was playing before I went to bed. In the dream, the game had a limitation that it does not have when I am playing it. And neither the game, nor the dream, would go past that point.

Back to running the sub.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 11-30-2021

Day 90; listen day 1; cycle 14

Mild flash of anxiety at the beginning of the loops. Usual head pressure on and off.

Scattered dreams. Mainly work related. One, early morning, where I recognized something in the dream as familiar, but couldn't identify it completely. Like maybe I'm almost at a breakthrough point with something that the sub is working on.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 12-01-2021

Day 91; listen day 2; cycle 14

Same anxiety, more head pressure/minor headache during the loops - enough that I checked the volume on my tablet to make sure it wasn't too loud. It wasn't.

Dreams were all job related, about a major project I am assigned to. No details beyond that.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 12-02-2021

Day 92; listen day 3; cycle 14

Another "typical" day of listening.

As I lay down in bed to go to sleep last night, my ears opened up more completely than they've been in months. They haven't been a major problem, but I intermittently have some mild level of partial congestion. I noticed the clearing very distinctly.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 12-03-2021

Day 93; listen day 4; cycle 14

Subliminal interruptus - due to work interruption, I only got 1 loop and about 1/3 of the second loop.

Had strong head pressure in the evening.

Thinking back, I've hit a wall in the early afternoon all week. Not fatigue; lack of motivation. "I've done enough for today" kind of mood.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 12-04-2021

Day 94; listen day 5; cycle 14

"Klytus, I'm bored...."

Boredom. As far as I can tell, conscious. External circumstances are the biggest reason that I can figure out.

Some differences in the location of the head pressure when it's happening. Now it's strongest above and behind my ears, and down into the back of my neck. That's been going on for this whole week.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 12-05-2021

Day 95; rest day 1; cycle 14

Quiet day. Been doing some thinking. Realizing that I have to take responsibility for stuff that other people responded to, without taking responsibility for how they responded - and forgiving both them and myself. A new application of stuff that E5 helped me realize earlier.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 12-06-2021

Day 96; rest day 2; cycle 14

Quiet day on the sub front. Very productive around the house.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Shannon - 12-06-2021

(12-05-2021, 03:27 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 95; rest day 1; cycle 14

Quiet day. Been doing some thinking. Realizing that I have to take responsibility for stuff that other people responded to, without taking responsibility for how they responded - and forgiving both them and myself. A new application of stuff that E5 helped me realize earlier.

Very important point to understand.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 12-07-2021

(12-06-2021, 05:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 03:27 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 95; rest day 1; cycle 14

Very important point to understand.

Agreed. So important, it took two distinct "passes", separated by several weeks, for me to realize it.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 12-07-2021

Day 96; listen day 1; cycle 15

Anxiety at the start of the loops only.

One interesting dream. I was having a conversation with my ex-wife, and she was genuinely sympathetic in the conversation. That's all I remember.