Subliminal Talk
Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today (/Thread-Started-Male-Enhancement-5-75-7g-today)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - dissonance - 03-21-2022

Okay so my length is now 6.5 bone pressed approximately. Definitely thicker too and longer. For sure not placebo. Sex toys feel tighter. Visually, it for sure has never looked this size before in my life. Also, my listening time hasn't been entirely consistent, maybe only 70-85% consistent. I'm still sticking to the original listening protocol for now, cuz a spiritual worker psychic mentioned to me that it's still the best currently according to his reading. Also, he said my results are actually slower than what they could have been because of the spiritual-occult challenges and transformations and spiritual work I'm going through right now. He said it's cuz of those challenges/transformations that it is taking up some amount of metaphysical energy that would otherwise have been used to maximize the growth of my lingam.

Short story: this sub works.

Hopefully Shannon can update it ASAP to the next version or maybe 6G. And also with two versions; one with a version that only affects length (including the outer skin length; but if I remember correctly, he mentioned somewhere it already includes the growth of the actual skin as opposed to just the inner shaft-flesh)

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - dissonance - 03-22-2022

POSTING THIS HERE JUST FOR FUTURE REFERENCE AND RECORDS FOR VARIOUS REASONS...

(03-17-2022, 07:54 PM)NOMAD Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 06:47 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 04:50 PM)NOMAD Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 02:46 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 01:29 PM)NOMAD Wrote: ^^^This. Hence my comment above about self-development + sex. I imagine Sex Magnet would offer so much more than DMSI as a whole.

Sex Magnet is just trying to attract women to you based on modulating the AM presence into a purely erotic direction. It supports the AM results, but it really does nothing more "for you" except tries to make you less afraid of approaching and acting on your raw animal sexual instincts. In that sense, it is DMSI, designed to get you to approach them instead of them approach you, and designed to continue the alpha effects you got from AM6.

Not really all that much difference.

Would it be fair to say that Sex Magnet directs the male subconscious to express sexuality through masculinity? If so, it seems that there's a huge difference between Sex Magnet and DMSI.

DMSI seems more superficial (superficial isn't a good word, but can't think of anything more appropriate) in its approach. Sex Magnet seems that it would provide deeper, SI based in masculinity along with the self-acceptance, expression, and owning of that SI based in masculinity. I understand that it's more of a slow burn process. But, there's a different sense of being/accomplishment (once again, lack of better word) that comes with earning something as opposed to having a cheat code (assuming the cheat code can even work as truly intended for the majority of users).

Anyway, this isn't meant as a challenge to you or anything like that. I realize that I have a very limited vantage point, but I thought I'd express my thoughts on it. DMSI in and of itself would be a really neat thing to see consistently perform, but I've come to determine that it really doesn't interest me. Enhancing my sexiness through masculinity?...that's a whole different story.

Part of this post is a result of UMSv2, which is impressing me with the unanticipated secondary, tertiary (and probably farther) effects. I'm a huge fan of your work and I'd like to see more of what I'm seeing with UMSv2 in different directions, including that of a sexual/masculine nature.

I've been long-winded enough. Keep up the solid work. I'm with you for the long haul.

So here is a big problem. You guys are actively fighting DMSI because you believe that it is somehow "cheating" to have the woman be the one to initiate sex. I'm willing to be this is the result of being stuck in the false and limiting belief that "a REAL man always initiates, because he has to prove his fearless dominant masculinity". So in that case, being so attractive that she initiates without you threatens your sense of masculinity and thus your sense of self worth.

Consider this.

Does Brad Pitt chase women, or do they chase him? Do any of the guys who are so attractive to women that the women chase them? Do you really think Brad Pitt or any of the rest think less of themselves because women try to initiate with them instead of them having to hunt?

The secret truth is, it really doesn't matter what you look like, how old you are, what race you are, whether you're wealthy or not, how masculine you are or how famous or powerful you are. There are certain things that a woman will respond to with so much attraction that she will try to initiate sex because she is that attracted to you. Yes, it is common to see women responding that way to the old standbys: money, fame, power. But those are not hat the woman is responding to. Those are what is triggering the thing that she is responding to. And those are not the only things that can trigger it.

If you suddenly became wealthy enough, famous enough or powerful enough to have women coming to you and initiating, would you feel like it was cheating? Or would you feel like you were more alpha and desirable? What you're not getting is that it isn't the highest value men who need to hunt. It's the lower value men. The ones who need to intentionally get the attention of and then prove something to the woman before she will give them the time of day. Not the real alphas, or the really high value men whatever you want to call them (alpha, sigma, whatever). They will always get the woman's attention automatically because of the way they look, act, hold themselves, move, speak and how they choose to do things.

An experienced gold digger, for example, can spot and identify an old-money millionaire or billionaire on sight just by observing the way he moves for a few seconds.

When you are what triggers her powerfully enough in the right ways, she will almost always come after you. If you trigger her to be sufficiently attracted by you sexually, then she will come after you and ask for sex. You don't have to do ANYTHING. And this is only something the highest value males ever experience.

So what you're really saying here is that deep down, you feel inferior, and insufficiently masculine, and you have accepted the idea that you must prove your masculinity because it isn't naturally apparent, and that you must hunt her because that's what real alphas and real men do. BUT IT ISN'T!

There's nothing wrong with going after a woman you want to date or sleep with and hunting and approaching and initiating. But there's also nothing wrong with being so attractive to a woman that she overrides all of what society has taught her and all of her fears to come after you because you are so unbelievably attractive to her, either!

DMSI does that - if you execute. If you don't fight it. If you're not afraid to execute it because maybe she will actually hunt you, and that might make you feel less masculine and therefore less worthy. If you're not afraid of being so damned attractive that she comes after you. If you're not afraid of being the sexual prize. If you're not afraid of actually having sexual access to the women you want to have sex with given to you by them because they are so attracted to you sexually that they are willing to do whatever it takes to have sex with you!

"Cheat codes"? That's called failure based thinking that results in self sabotage and failure because you don't have enough self confidence, security in your masculinity and a sense of worthiness.

Brad Pitt and the rest who are like him don't have "cheat codes". They also wouldn't think of it as "cheat codes". They see that all these women are incredibly attracted, and they accept that these women come after them for sex because they want to have sex with them. Do they accept offers from just any woman? Of course not. Not every offer of sex should be accepted. But at the same time, they don't hide behind stupid PUA bullshit that is really just a way to hide from their own feelings of not being good enough either.

You can hunt her, or you can get her to hunt you. The man who gets her to hunt him can also hunt her if he pleases. But the man who has to hunt her cannot get her to hunt him if he pleases. Unless he uses something like DMSI.

It's not cheat codes. It's making you incredibly attractive sexually to the women you want to have sex with in the first damned place! Why on Earth would you ever fight that? Being better, higher value, more attractive, worthy of her involuntary attention, interest, attraction and desire to the degree that she will go after you because she knows that you are the prize and she must hunt you to have a chance to have sex with you?

Sure, I can make an updated version of Sex Magnet, and make it focus you into masculine essence and get you to hunt her. Maybe I will. I'm sure there's enough guys who, no matter what I say or do, just won't "get" what I've said above who will need it. But cheat codes? By that logic, Sex Magnet is also "cheat codes". And if that's true, then you either get used to using "cheat codes", you die in dry dock, or you get over the ridiculous limiting beliefs that are making you suffer.

Meanwhile, I and those like me who understand what I have said above have and will continue to use DMSI with great success because we understand that only the highest value men get that sort of response from women, and we don't mind getting treated like we are irresistibly sexually attractive to them!

I'm not trying to attack you or anyone else here, but you really need to consider that DMSI does not enhance your masculinity if you're male, or your femininity if you're female, in the old stereotypical ways. AM/SM? They focus you into masculinity. SM can work, and DMSI can work, and the outcome can be much the same thing. The real difference when it comes to masculinity is that SM focuses you into masculine form, and DMSI makes you more masculine in ways you cannot see: posture, choice of words, pheromones, looks. If you aren't happy with DMSI because you can't see what it's doing to make you more attractive (because you're not trying to attract yourself!) then it seems to me that you are too focused on whether or not you are good enough, masculine enough, etc. because of insecurities in those directions.

A man who is secure in his self worth, masculinity, etc. does not need to focus through his masculinity to accept himself as being good enough, masculine enough, attractive, worthy, etc. And I think that is at the core of this issue you guys have been having with DMSI because I wouldn't make it "only for men" and I wouldn't make it focus you into your masculinity or make you hunt her.

If after reading all that you still don't understand why DMSI and want Sex Magnet, well I can do that, but it's going to be a little while, because that's coming out in 6G.

It wasn't my intent to trigger you, which I've clearly done. My apologies for that. I thought offering you an alternate perspective is something you might appreciate. I was wither wrong in that assumption or I presented my position in a manner that wasn't appropriate. Either way, there's no point in carrying on with this. We aren't going to be able to have a healthy exchange.

UMSv2 is amazing. I'm grateful for what you put into it and what I'm getting out of it.

Later.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - dissonance - 03-28-2022

Changed to 2 loops, and 3 days on, 1 day off now. Will not measure for a while just to let it go without any possible sabotaging it by measuring without sufficient time to pass, and "thinking" theres no growth, etc. Don't know if that sort of thing can hinder the growth, but I'm gonna avoid measuring for as long as possible.

Shannon, is the reason why you recommend to not measure until the full 9 months is for the purpose of what I just stated?

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - Shannon - 03-28-2022

(03-28-2022, 01:50 PM)dissonance Wrote: Changed to 2 loops, and 3 days on, 1 day off now. Will not measure for a while just to let it go without any possible sabotaging it by measuring without sufficient time to pass, and "thinking" theres no growth, etc. Don't know if that sort of thing can hinder the growth, but I'm gonna avoid measuring for as long as possible.  

Shannon, is the reason why you recommend to not measure until the full 9 months is for the purpose of what I just stated?

Measuring is involving the conscious mind to a degree that makes it easy for the conscious mind to overthink things and counter the subconscious effort in various ways.  Just set it and forget it.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - dissonance - 04-20-2022

Upped to 3 loops per day on April 19, while keeping the "3 day on / 1 day off" protocol. Ever since changing to 2 loops (on March 28), there was interestingly some much more visible growth for some reason. And I don't know if it's just placebo but there feels like another jump from today and yesterday's listening on 3 loops. I am now at 6 + 5/8 inch approximately. I know I said I didn't want to measure but it just felt bigger and looked bigger for SURE, and I couldn't resist and just measured cuz I felt confident there was growth which there was. I don't think I was at full hardness either when I measured today, so maybe I'm even bigger.