Subliminal Talk
Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today (/Thread-Started-Male-Enhancement-5-75-7g-today)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - AbundanceCH - 10-20-2021

(10-20-2021, 12:11 AM)dissonance Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 11:18 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: Any updates? Do you feel it working?

Yeah it's been a little under 2 months, and it seems like it has grown maybe 1/8 of an inch. Feels thicker too it seems. But I need more time to be sure. I even missed a few days or had days where I had an extra day off or etc. Anyways, it's at the point where I'm pretty sure I don't feel like it's placebo. I hope there's a new version comin out in the future cuz that one for sure will work really well. It's not even been 2 months and there is a barely noticeable difference but... like I said I need more time to be 100% sure.

Hopefully Shannon is working on the next version along side with his other subs. Cuz this is a gamebreaker potentially. Hopefully in the next version there can be two versions where one is the same as the current, which is increase both length and girth proportionally to what the starting measurements are, and the other being only effecting length.
That’s a really good idea.  I wonder if Shannon can just change the current script to length only and make the sub with it.   Maybe it wouldn’t need so much modification and could get it done quickly.

I’m assuming a length only sub should work faster as it’s only focusing on length.  It would be great to have this option.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - CatMan - 10-20-2021

I'd be deeply appreciative if you could formally measure at the 2 month mark. I was going to ask you soon, since my OF run is ending soon and I've needed to decide what sub to use next. Especially since I now have "at least" 6 months of crushing restrictions here to enjoy...which obviously now affects my sub usage going forward. So, good timing.

1/8th of an inch after 2 months of listening, is hopefully lower than the actual growth. That would be 16 months to obtain a 1 inch difference in size, and it wouldn't stall out at some point which is possible. 9 months is already a very large time commitment.

All the best man. Thank you so much for running this. Hopefully soon we can hear some measured results.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - dissonance - 10-20-2021

(10-20-2021, 01:56 AM)CatMan Wrote: I'd be deeply appreciative if you could formally measure at the 2 month mark. I was going to ask you soon, since my OF run is ending soon and I've needed to decide what sub to use next. Especially since I now have "at least" 6 months of crushing restrictions here to enjoy...which obviously now affects my sub usage going forward. So, good timing.

1/8th of an inch after 2 months of listening, is hopefully lower than the actual growth. That would be 16 months to obtain a 1 inch difference in size, and it wouldn't stall out at some point which is possible. 9 months is already a very large time commitment.

All the best man. Thank you so much for running this. Hopefully soon we can hear some measured results.

When I put that post, it was 4 days before the 2 month mark. And yeah 1/8 seemed slow, but it was more like 3/16. I just said 1/8 to be modest. Too early to have any definite gauge of growth over time though. I do feel like it has grown. Either way, yeah it's a long time, but it is more or less about the same speed of growth other PE methods have, except MUCH easier lol. One hour of listening per day is a cakewalk for me. Those several hours of listening per day was extremely difficult for me to do especially while sleeping. And the various methods of PE.... pain in the fucking ass of a hassle compared to this. This is a Godsend.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - GreekGod22 - 10-21-2021

Half an inch in 9 months is something I could get behind. That is 1.2cm.
It would take me from average to just above average.
@CatMan Perhaps growth accelerates after the 2nd month.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - AbundanceCH - 10-21-2021

(10-21-2021, 02:12 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Half an inch in 9 months is something I could get behind. That is 1.2cm.
It would take me from average to just above average.
@CatMan  Perhaps growth accelerates after the 2nd month.
If Shannon can improve this to maybe half an inch in 6 months or an inch he’ll become a multi millionaire.

Dissonance, looking forward to your updates.  Perhaps you can update us on your third month with a new measurement?

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - Shannon - 10-21-2021

Don't fall into the trap of faulty logic you are falling into here. You assume that this person's results are going to apply to everyone else equally. That is not likely to be the case.

I don't have time to work on a new version of something that hasn't even seen a single full usage cycle yet. I spend literally weeks (and maybe months) just working on upgrading 5.75.7G to 5.8G, and then I have to build DMSI, which is also a nightmare of complexity. A new version of ME can wait for 6G. Let's really understand what this one can and cannot actually do for the majority first.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - UniversalMan - 10-27-2021

Guys @AbundanceCH @CatMan Be sure to actually listen to the sub prior your requests for something better/stronger/faster...

With that attitude you are just trolling around, buy it, listen to it full 9 months, and if you are not satisfied with the results you will get the a refund, and since none of you two are actually listening to ME it seems to me that you two do not want to get any results at all...

Maybe you should reflect if that is your subconscious speaking, and blocking you not to buy ME and not to grow your penises.
As simple as that.

And for improvements.... If you knew Shannon just a little bit, even if you have read lets say 10 of his posts, you would know that he is improving everything every day, so quit with the trolling already!!!

Oh and quit spamming dissonance's journal , he will for sure post when he haves something significant to post.
right, @dissonance?

-That attitude gets on my nerves.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - CatMan - 10-28-2021

(10-27-2021, 11:59 PM)UniversalMan Wrote: Guys @AbundanceCH @CatMan Be sure to actually listen to the sub prior your requests for something better/stronger/faster...

With that attitude you are just trolling around, buy it, listen to it full 9 months, and if you are not satisfied with the results you will get the a refund, and since none of you two are actually listening to ME it seems to me that you two do not want to get any results at all...

Maybe you should reflect if that is your subconscious speaking, and blocking you not to buy ME and not to grow your penises.
As simple as that.

And for improvements.... If you knew Shannon just a little bit, even if you have read lets say 10 of his posts, you would know that he is improving everything every day, so quit with the trolling already!!!

Oh and quit spamming dissonance's journal , he will for sure post when he haves something significant to post.
right, @dissonance?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I asked simple logical questions due to almost zero information on the forum about user's experiences on it. It's a 9 month program, normal to want some info on it beforehand. This occurs all over the forum. It's designed for feedback.

Have a nice day.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - UniversalMan - 10-28-2021

(10-28-2021, 01:43 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 11:59 PM)UniversalMan Wrote: Guys  @AbundanceCH  @CatMan  Be sure to actually listen to the sub prior your requests for something better/stronger/faster...

As simple as that.

right, @dissonance?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I asked simple logical questions due to almost zero information on the forum about user's experiences on it. It's a 9 month program, normal to want some info on it beforehand. This occurs all over the forum. It's designed for feedback.

Have a nice day.

I have no intention of continuing discussion, I said what needed to be said.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - dissonance - 12-05-2021

Now it has grown to 6 inches plus somewhere between 6/16ths and 7/16ths of an inch (starting around 6 + 1/8ths inch). This is considering some sections of pretty inconsistent listening, for example last couple weeks i had a 5 day listening break cuz of some stuff, and maybe few other places i'd miss a day or two or somethign like that, and also, I sometimes listen vastly different times of the day for example sometimes during 1pm, other times 1am.

On that note, Shannon, would you consider making two new versions of this ASAP; one that increases and focuses only on length, and the other only on girth? Maybe it would be even faster if it only utilized energy to focus on length. Plus, if I am to reach my goal length of 8 inch, then if my entirety increases in the same proportions, my girth would be 5.77 inches which is too thick for my tastes... and others' tastes, pun intended lol. I like oral and if its too thick they won't be able to comfortably do that. Also, 5.77 girth is seemingly very thick as well in general, according to many, requiring lots of warmup or lubing or breaks or even just too thick for some (subjectively), period.

I'd imagine for other users, if their proportions are skewed even more toward "less long than thick", then in order for them to reach lengths of 6-8 inches or whatever their goal is, their girth would really be much much too thick for comfort or practicality. With the two separate subs for each, one could focus on length and/or girth separately.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - AbundanceCH - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 04:49 PM)dissonance Wrote: Now it has grown to 6 inches plus somewhere between 6/16ths and 7/16ths of an inch (starting around 6 + 1/8ths inch). This is considering some sections of pretty inconsistent listening, for example last couple weeks i had a 5 day listening break cuz of some stuff, and maybe few other places i'd miss a day or two or somethign like that, and also, I sometimes listen vastly different times of the day for example sometimes during 1pm, other times 1am.

On that note, Shannon, would you consider making two new versions of this ASAP; one that increases and focuses only on length, and the other only on girth? Maybe it would be even faster if it only utilized energy to focus on length. Plus, if I am to reach my goal length of 8 inch, then if my entirety increases in the same proportions, my girth would be 5.77 inches which is too thick for my tastes... and others' tastes, pun intended lol. I like oral and if its too thick they won't be able to comfortably do that. Also, 5.77 girth is seemingly very thick as well in general, according to many, requiring lots of warmup or lubing or breaks or even just too thick for some (subjectively), period.

I'd imagine for other users, if their proportions are skewed even more toward "less long than thick", then in order for them to reach lengths of 6-8 inches or whatever their goal is, their girth would really be much much too thick for comfort or practicality. With the two separate subs for each, one could focus on length and/or girth separately.
How many loops per day? How long have you listened to it and what do you estimate the total growth growth in that time?

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - dissonance - 12-09-2021

(12-05-2021, 05:11 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 04:49 PM)dissonance Wrote: Now it has grown to 6 inches plus somewhere between 6/16ths and 7/16ths of an inch (starting around 6 + 1/8ths inch). This is considering some sections of pretty inconsistent listening, for example last couple weeks i had a 5 day listening break cuz of some stuff, and maybe few other places i'd miss a day or two or somethign like that, and also, I sometimes listen vastly different times of the day for example sometimes during 1pm, other times 1am.

How many loops per day? How long have you listened to it and what do you estimate the total growth growth in that time?

I'd have to look over my thread and put some effort lol. Have you found the answer to your question yet? If not, I can look over my thread and answer you.

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - AbundanceCH - 02-02-2022

(12-09-2021, 04:23 AM)dissonance Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 05:11 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:

I'd have to look over my thread and put some effort lol. Have you found the answer to your question yet? If not, I can look over my thread and answer you.
Any updates how are things going? I didn't find in your thread where you said how many loops per day.  Are you doing the minimum of 1 loop per day or more?

RE: Started Male Enhancement 5.75.7g today - Qiel - 03-19-2022

Sorry to bump this thread but, please update.