Subliminal Talk
All I can say is WOW. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: All I can say is WOW. (/Thread-All-I-can-say-is-WOW)

All I can say is WOW. - WD99 - 08-08-2021

I have been listening to Overcome Fear V3 for only 8 days and I just had the biggest breakthrough on something that I have been struggling with for months now. Shannon I fucking love you so much. I know that this subliminal was the reason for this breakthrough because literally 10 minutes ago I finally faced my biggest fear. Instead of fearing and suppressing it like I normally did, I actually looked at it and tried to understand it. I feel so happy and free right now. It is like a black cloud that has been over me is now gone. What I once feared every second of my life is finally gone and I can see it for what it is. I even wrote down in a notebook my thoughts about my fear and all the good things about it and how it actually made me a better person in life. I bought this subliminal because I needed to be free of the suffering that has been going on for so long now and I feel like now I can be free and actually deal with it and live a happy life. This is the biggest breakthrough that I've ever had and I even started crying because I sometimes felt like I would never get out of the misery I was putting myself through. Now I see it for what it is and I can look at the bright side. I know that my life will never be the same, I am changed from this. I will continue listening to this subliminal for 6 months because it will only remove even more fears that I'm not aware of. Shannon thank you so much. I will forever support you and I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for your subliminals and all your hard work. You are a remarkable person. I am forever grateful.

I know that there were instructions for this sub and I planned to use them but at times when I became fearful I listened to the loops.

My listening time:
August 1st: 1 loop
August 2nd: 1 loop
August 3rd: 2 loops
August 4th: 3 loops
August 5th: No loops
August 6th: 2 loops
August 7th: 2 loops
August 8th: 2 loops (Breakthrough)

RE: All I can say is WOW. - tolgaocal80 - 08-08-2021

hey, good to hear you are outgrowing your fears,

could you say what is the your fear that you mention? if not something private

RE: All I can say is WOW. - WD99 - 08-08-2021

(08-08-2021, 02:36 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: hey, good to hear you are outgrowing your fears,

could you say what is  the your fear that you mention? if not something private

Something personal.

RE: All I can say is WOW. - CatMan - 08-09-2021

Beautiful post, made me smile.

So happy you're enjoying the sub.

I knew it'd be a winner with so many people. This is amazing to read.

RE: All I can say is WOW. - Shannon - 08-09-2021

Stuff like this is what keeps me going. Thanks for sharing with us!