Subliminal Talk
Stress Relief - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Stress Relief (/Thread-Stress-Relief--11128)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Stress Relief - Jacques - 09-21-2021

(09-21-2021, 04:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Generally it's best to let it settle a week or 2 first.

2 weeks, seriously? And this is to maximize the impact of the sub you've just finished?

RE: Stress Relief - Shannon - 09-27-2021

(09-21-2021, 11:15 PM)Jacques Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 04:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Generally it's best to let it settle a week or 2 first.

2 weeks, seriously? And this is to maximize the impact of the sub you've just finished?

If you're going to switch subs the focus will shift from what you did to what you change to. The effects of Stress Relief may seem to fade for that reason.

Ben suggested letting it settle for a week or 2 in order to allow the program time to bloom. Now that your brain doesn't have to input, decode, process, execute and store, it can be free to just execute. The result is what we call the bloom.

It also helps prevent turmoil between two programs trying to use all available resources for themselves. However Stress Relief is based on a much less powerful technology level than current tech. Instead of causing turmoil you'll just have the new sub dominate the attention and action of your subconscious. Most new subs don't give turmoil effects for long or at all at this point so its not much of an issue.

If you want to switch to a different sub, you can. Just keep in mind that if you do you're going to re-focus the attention and actions of your subconscious on the new program.

RE: Stress Relief - Jacques - 09-28-2021

Ok clear. I think I'll wait something like 5 days before switching to a new sub.

Btw, although it's considered old I think I like the 5g format.

RE: Stress Relief - Shannon - 10-01-2021

(09-28-2021, 10:14 AM)Jacques Wrote: Ok clear. I think I'll wait something like 5 days before switching to a new sub.

Even ~ 10 years after it was created (2011 or 2012) 5G is still very good stuff, although it is vastly less powerful, capable and effective than the later generations of subliminal tech.

RE: Stress Relief - Jacques - 10-06-2021

(10-01-2021, 10:50 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 10:14 AM)Jacques Wrote: Ok clear. I think I'll wait something like 5 days before switching to a new sub.

Even ~ 10 years after it was created (2011 or 2012) 5G is still very good stuff, although it is vastly less powerful, capable and effective than the later generations of subliminal tech.

Well, you're obviously working on improving them but I'm not sure if the newer tech works better for me personally. The latest gen I used was the 5.75g (UMS). While using it (for almost a year) my financial situation actually got worse (lost my source of income). Kind of the opposite of the ultimate luck/success I was hoping for. Also, it caused a lot of emotional turmoil. I dont think that's a bad thing when it's a sign it's working through emotional pain/issues but I'm not sure if I did (for example not sure if I worked through financial related fears).   

So, maybe it was too powerful or something. Anyway, what I like about the earlier generations is you can simply listen to them, for examply every night, without having to figure out a personal shedule (which has room for error). Obviously this is my personal experience and the effects are not necessarily caused by the gen of the tech but still I thought it's a good thing to share it. Maybe others can relate to it.